Start by marking “Secret Language of Signs” as Want to Read:
Secret Language of Signs

Secret Language of Signs

In every moment the universe is whispering to you. Even ordinary events in your life carry communications from the realm of the Spirit. . . .
Whether we are conscious of it or not, the universe is communicating to us through signs. In this mind-opening book, renowned healer and author Denise Linn shows that coincidence, synchronicity, and those premonitions we've all experi
Published October 1st 1996 by Wellspring/Ballantine

To ask other readers questions about Secret Language of Signs, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secret Language of Signs

Linda Le
Oct 12, 2010 Linda Le rated it liked it
the universe is whispering...i should listen more closely and this book helps me to do it better...
Yvonne
Aug 20, 2008 Yvonne rated it it was amazing
I had the most amazing breakthrough while reading Denise Linn's book The Secret Language of Signs. I didn't realize how much and how often Spirit was trying to communicate with me before I started reading this book. Now I watch for signs in my body, my surroundings, music, conversations, nature, and other people. In fact, there is hardly a time when the Universe is not speaking!

I got a message in a dream and when I looked up the key words from the dream in the Sign Dictionary contained in Ms. Li
Tabby
Aug 08, 2013 Tabby added it
Absolutely marvelous! Very thought-provoking...I was dazzled, and childishly giddy for a couple weeks after reading it. It was my first introduction to the ideas of signs and affirmations, and came at a time when I greatly needed some magic and curiosity in my life.. ^_^ The only complaint I'd have would be that it wasn't longer.. :D
Deborah Dempsey
Jul 15, 2014 Deborah Dempsey rated it it was amazing
I've had this book for years. It has helped me understand my strange dreams or strange happenings in my life, especially when I've been stumped to understand. I have recommended this book (and all Denise Linn's book) to my friends. Heck, my skeptical husband has even reached for it a time or two. This is a great resource to have.
Regina
Apr 20, 2014 Regina rated it really liked it
Denise Linn makes learning and understanding yourself and your environment so easy. When I read her books it is like I am talking to an old friend. Her writing is simple but deep and I can easily relate to her thoughts. The Secret of Language Signs is a great book to read and reread and refer to over and over again. Each time I pick it up I find something new
Amy
Jan 05, 2008 Amy rated it really liked it
Shelves: i-own, observation
What I like most about this book is that unlike dream dictionaries, this book asks us to pay attention to symbols and signs that occur in our waking life. There's interesting stuff going on if you pay attention.
Kathy Vitcak
Jul 19, 2011 Kathy Vitcak rated it it was amazing
What an amazing book! I have read this one over and over and have it near my desk. I refer to this book anytime I have one of those..."Hmmm, I wonder what THAT means" thoughts pop into my head.

Great for dreams, recurring sightings (like seeing three crows on a limb) and such.

Highly recommended!
Natalie
Feb 18, 2014 Natalie rated it it was ok
I wish I knew before I ordered this book (granted I got it greatly discounted) that almost 2/3rds of the book is just a sign dictionary. Granted I did enjoy the first half, and it did help/remind me to look at happenings a little more in depth.
Fenixbird SandS
Mar 24, 2010 Fenixbird SandS rated it liked it
Recommended to Fenixbird by: "Find"
Interesting read...a lot to take in! Unusual..will finish when I finish my taxes! (more review to follow)
Sage
Dec 01, 2007 Sage rated it it was amazing
This is one of the very few books that,
alters the way you look at the world.
it opens up a different viewpoint.
etherealfire
Jan 13, 2014 etherealfire rated it it was amazing
Practical guide to becoming more intuitive and aware of synchronicity and meaningful signs and symbols in your life. I found this book at the moment I needed it - a very helpful book.
Andrea
Feb 13, 2013 Andrea rated it it was amazing
Lovely reading Denise Linns works. Enjoyable book, as well as Sacred Space.
Sara Stuckey
Dec 04, 2007 Sara Stuckey rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
I find this book more useful than a dream book. I've used the index over and over and over. Well-written and "user-friendly."
Mary
Mary rated it really liked it
Feb 03, 2015
Shannon
Shannon rated it really liked it
Aug 15, 2012
Patti
Patti rated it really liked it
Feb 27, 2014
Chelly Wood
Chelly Wood rated it liked it
May 15, 2010
Lynn Grady
Lynn Grady rated it it was amazing
Jan 22, 2013
Kelly
Kelly rated it really liked it
Oct 01, 2008
Bill
Bill rated it really liked it
Jan 20, 2013
Sarah rated it really liked it
Oct 23, 2009
P.d. Gourlais
P.d. Gourlais rated it it was amazing
Nov 18, 2012
Connie
Connie rated it it was ok
Jan 03, 2016
Michelle
Michelle rated it it was amazing
Aug 30, 2014
Angie
Angie rated it it was amazing
Aug 01, 2012
Ling
Ling rated it really liked it
Sep 29, 2015
Pat Edwards
Pat Edwards rated it really liked it
May 09, 2016
Beth
Beth rated it really liked it
Jun 19, 2011
Penny
Penny rated it liked it
Jan 19, 2013
Rebecka
Rebecka rated it liked it
Sep 17, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Heart Thoughts
  • Daily Guidance from Your Angels: 365 Angelic Messages to Soothe, Heal, and Open Your Heart
  • Psychic Development for Beginners: An Easy Guide to Releasing and Developing Your Psychic Abilities (For Beginners (Llewellyn's))
  • Practical Elemental Magick: Working the Magick of Air Fire Water & Earth in the Western Esoteric Tradition
  • Power of the Soul: Inside Wisdom for an Outside World
  • The Medicine Way: A Shamanic Path to Self Mastery (The "Earth Quest" Series)
  • Past Lives, Future Lives
  • Awakening Your Psychic Powers: Open Your Inner Mind And Control Your Psychic Intuition Today
  • Positive Energy: 10 Extraordinary Prescriptions for Transforming Fatigue, Stress, and Fear Into Vibrance, Strength, and Love
  • Spirit Guides & Angel Guardians: Contact Your Invisible Helpers
  • Illuminated Prayers
  • A Whisper in the Noise
  • Energy Addict: 101 Physical, Mental, and Spiritual Ways to Energize Your Life
  • Discover Your Psychic Type: Developing and Using Your Natural Intuition
Denise Linn’s personal journey began as a result of a near-death experience at age 17. Her life-changing experiences and remarkable recovery set her on a spiritual quest that led her to explore the healing traditions of many cultures, including those of her own Cherokee ancestors, the Aborigines in the Australian bush, and the Zulus in Bophuthatswana. She trained with a Hawaiian kahuna (shaman), a ...more
More about Denise Linn...