Start by marking “Bach Flower Therapy: Theory and Practice” as Want to Read:
Bach Flower Therapy: Theory and Practice

Bach Flower Therapy: Theory and Practice

4.15 of 5 stars 4.15  ·  rating details  ·  72 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Dr Edward Bach discovered 38 flower remedies e.g. heather, gentian, elm, crab apple etc. which when taken work on both the emotional and physical level.
Published May 5th 1998 by Thorsons Publishers (first published 1981)

To ask other readers questions about Bach Flower Therapy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bach Flower Therapy

Amy
I really liked how the author described the action of Bach Flowers in the first chapters of this book. I also like how you can read about each of the 38 flowers and what their key principle is and the symptoms of issues that go along with it. Very easy to read well written. A great basic resource for Bach Flowers.
Natalie
This is a great, easy to read over view of the bach flowers. It is well written and easy to understand. It will definitely be a keeper for my reference section on my book shelf. I love using bach flower remedies.
Kim
Thees remedies work. Essential book for self-healing. The rescue remedy is used by a lot of my friends who are musicians and actors.
Pam
This is STILL a book I refer to from time to time.I read it in 1988.It has wonderful descriptions of the flowers and their therapies.I love Flowers & Gardening.As a Medical Rep. for many years,I became interested in how certain plants work to cure illness.I like the Natural aspects of this book.Should be on your bookshelf for handy reference.
Rachel
wasn't the book I didn't like but the theory of the Bach Flower Remedy. just wasn't something that I found I would be interested in enough to seek more info about it. Love herbalogy, homeopathy, and natural things but this one just wasn't for me.
Maggie
Classic look at the Bach Flower Therapies. Helpful. It includes a detailed description of the balanced/out of balance symptoms, affirmations, a brief list of key symptoms, and supportive therapies for each flower therapy.
William
Very good primer for this intriguing and useful practice. Index could use some assistance.
Inara
Title in German:
Bach Blütentherapie - Theorie und Praxis
Aileen
I keep this on hand for reference.
Bridget
Good book on Bach Flower Therapy.
Salmanafridi2yahoo.com
Salmanafridi2yahoo.com marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Bonnie
Bonnie marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2014
Dr.makrand Walvekar
Dr.makrand Walvekar marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
Ash
Ash marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Sandra Brajkovic
Sandra Brajkovic marked it as to-read
May 10, 2014
Elena
Elena marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2014
Viktoria
Viktoria marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2014
Rencia De villiers
Rencia De villiers marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2014
Rachel Corey
Rachel Corey marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Science and Wholistic Healing of the Mind 2 2 May 22, 2011 10:58AM
The Encyclopedia of Bach Flower Therapy Mastering Bach Flower Therapies: A Guide to Diagnosis and Treatment Keys To the Soul: A Workbook for Self-Diagnosis Using the Bach Flowers Bach Flower Therapy: The Complete Approach Bach Flowers for Crisis Care: Remedies for Emotional and Psychological Well-being