Start by marking “Understanding Human Sexuality with Student CD ROM and Powerweb” as Want to Read:
Understanding Human Sexuality with Student CD ROM and Powerweb

Understanding Human Sexuality with Student CD ROM and Powerweb

3.89 of 5 stars 3.89  ·  rating details  ·  64 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Understanding Human Sexuality examines the science and psychology of human sexuality, provides practical information needed for everyday living, and familiarizes students with research methods used in sexuality. The author team features a unique combination of a psychologist and sociologist, which gives this text a distinct inter-disciplinary perspective. This new edition ...more
Published January 1st 2003 by McGraw-Hill Humanities/Social Sciences/Languages (first published 1000)

Be the first to ask a question about Understanding Human Sexuality with Student CD ROM and Powerweb

Kaliseviltwin
May 29, 2008 Kaliseviltwin rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: people taking a Human Sexuality class
Recommended to Kaliseviltwin by: Dr. Moffatt
So, this is a textbook. As far as textbooks go, it is organized well, is an easy read, and gets to the point without a lot of extraneous information. Because our class had a "custom" version, my copy lacked an index or glossary, which sucked. (But, I'm sure the "real" version has that.)

This provides the basics of male and female anatomy, covers the endocrinology of sexual differentiation, and also covers some of social and psychological issues around gender identity, social sexual roles and norm
Zack
I didn't get all the way through this (it's a textbook, after all, and I'm not taking the class that goes along with it) but I have a feeling that if I had taken the class, I wouldn't have sold this back to the store at the end of the term. Informative, thorough and comprehensive, it favors casual browsing as well as more directed reading.
Mindy
The version I have was published in 2003, but when I added the original publish date (for the 1st edition), it changed it to 1979. Anyway, it was a moderately interesting and informative book.
Pamela
There were parts of my anatomy that I did not even know existed!
Very informative, interesting and non-biased. Some of the issues seemed a little outdated, but it was a great read.
April
A really interesting text book and insightful into how the world at large (as opposed to just the Christian world) views sexuality and what's normal or not.
Adrianne
From my "Human Sexuality" course in college. Very informative and detailed explanations of the physical, emotional and intellectual aspect of human sexuality.
april
april added it
Mar 17, 2015
Katie Lebarron
Katie Lebarron marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Roni Cairns
Roni Cairns is currently reading it
Dec 10, 2014
Bobk
Bobk marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
Eme Ogbonnaya
Eme Ogbonnaya marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
Shani
Shani added it
May 13, 2014
Temidayo Omoju
Temidayo Omoju marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2014
Julie
Julie added it
Mar 22, 2014
John
John is currently reading it
Feb 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Half the Human Experience: The Psychology of Women Understanding Human Sexuality Biological Substrates of Human Sexuality Half the Human Experience Hardcover:Understanding Human Sexuality 11th (Eleventh) Edition byDeLamater