Start by marking “Where It Stops, Nobody Knows” as Want to Read:
Where It Stops, Nobody Knows

Where It Stops, Nobody Knows

3.83 of 5 stars 3.83  ·  rating details  ·  70 ratings  ·  8 reviews
This breathtaking novel of suspense traces the lives of Nina and her mother Joyce, who move from town to town. At first it's great fun, but now Nina wants to stay--but her mother says no, it's time to go. What is she running from? "A strong, passionate story. Provocative, compelling".--Publishers Weekly.
Published May 1st 1990 by Puffin (first published 1988)

To ask other readers questions about Where It Stops, Nobody Knows, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Where It Stops, Nobody Knows

Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel SilversteinWho's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? by Edward AlbeePeople Who Eat Darkness by Richard Lloyd ParryWhere The Wild Things Are by Maurice SendakThe Girl Who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson
The 5 W's
52nd out of 132 books — 12 voters
Remember Me by Christopher PikeBury Me Deep by Christopher PikeProm Dress by Lael LittkeTrick or Treat by Richie Tankersley CusickApril Fools by Richie Tankersley Cusick
1980's- early 90's Young Adult Fiction
101st out of 127 books — 76 voters

More lists with this book...

Julie S.
Bonnie Helbach
A gently mystery that builds up to the end so much so that I couldn' put it down. I choose this book because I was weeding the library and although this book had not been checked out in awhile, the story caught my attention. I wasn't diappointed and it will be staying on the shelf. i'll be including it in my next booktalks.
jacky
Mar 31, 2007 jacky rated it 2 of 5 stars
Shelves: ya
Another "Electronic Bookshelf" quiz book. This book is about a girl whose mother keeps making them move from place to place. As the story progresses, the girl finds out why. That's really all I remember about reading this book.
Elizabeth Little
I don't remember a lot about this book but I remember that I liked it. I read it in Junior High.
Jenny
Jessica
May 11, 2008 Jessica rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Teens, ages 12-14
Shelves: already-read
i love this book, its really interesting and hard to put down!!
Selina
omg it was reaallyy good but sad.
Mawatta Kamara
its really interesting
Sam
Sam marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2015
storystereo
storystereo marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2015
Sonya
Sonya marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2015
Ztyu
Ztyu marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2015
Julia H.
Julia H. marked it as to-read
May 11, 2015
Brooke
Brooke marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2015
Mohawkgrl
Mohawkgrl marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2015
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2015
Kaylynn
Kaylynn marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2014
David
David is currently reading it
Nov 25, 2014
Holly
Holly marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2014
Beizal
Beizal marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Dragonr
Dragonr marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Amy Ehrlich is the author of more than thirty books for young readers and is also a winner of The Dorothy Canfield Fisher Award for her novel Joyride, which was also chosen Booklist Choice Best Book of the Decade. She lives on a farm in Northern Vermont with her husband and a great many domestic and agricultural animals.
More about Amy Ehrlich...
Cinderella The Random House Book of Fairy Tales Joyride When I Was Your Age, Volume One: Original Stories About Growing Up Baby Dragon