Start by marking “Drop-Dead Blonde” as Want to Read:
Drop-Dead Blonde
Preview

Drop-Dead Blonde (A Scumble River Mystery #6.5)

3.82 of 5 stars 3.82  ·  rating details  ·  375 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Do blondes have more fun?

Four beloved authors with all new fair-haired mysteries to dye for do.

They're blondes with style, money, and men falling at their feet. But now these perfect women are perfect victims. In Drop-Dead Blonde, four of today's top mystery authors-Nancy Martin, Denise Swanson, Elaine Viets, and Victoria Laurie-spin four all-new tales of fair-haired s
Published February 1st 2005 by Signet

To ask other readers questions about Drop-Dead Blonde, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Drop-Dead Blonde

Dharia Scarab

4 sta
Library-KAT
Drop Dead Blonde

This is a trilogy of mysteries with the murderess being a blond....

Slay Bells, Nancy Martin 1/2

The first story featured the Blackbird Sisters and the murder of the premier personal shopper of a high-end department store. But as it is a short story, there wasn't much character development and much of the filler seemed to be just mindless chatter by women who are stressed and shop too much. I did like the main character's boyfriend..... A man from a mafia family, trying to go
Georgiann Hennelly
Drop dead blonde is a book of four stories each written by a different author .Slay Belles, Nancy Martin,Killer Blonde, Elaine Viets, Dead Blondes Tell No Tales, Denise Swanson, Blind Sighted, Victoria Laurie.
Each story has one thing in common death. hard to choose a favorite story. I really enjoyed each one for different reasons .
I highly recommend this book to anyone who likes murder mysteries.
Barbi
This was a very entertaining read with 4 quick short stories. Some of these stories were very silly but fun to read.
Julesy
I only read the Denise Swanson story since that was the only one I was interested in. I usually don't like to read short story compilations or novellas and now I know why. The story was not that good. It does not nearly give you the taste of Ms. Swanson's excellent writing and plot with her other Scumble River books. It was too short (70 pages) and lacked a murder. I will stick with reading with the whole Scumble River mysteries instead.
Leslie aka StoreyBook Reviews
This is 4 short stories by some cozy authors. All of the stories were good and fairly quick reads. My least favorite was the one by Nancy Martin but it was still good, just took me a bit to get into it.

Elaine Viets is a great author so this one was good and I have the series by Victoria Laurie but hadn't started it yet and now want to read it because I really enjoyed this short story with Abby Cooper, Psychic PI.
Jeeperz96
It's not often I find a compilation where all the books are closely equal. This one is. The best, in my opinion, is by Elaine Viets and I will be looking for more books by her. But all of the books are an easy way to spend an afternoon.
Kimberly
My favorite of the four stories was the Blackbird sisters. That author is the reason I read the book. The other stories were also enjoyable and it was nice to read some quick, short stories.
Sheri
Drop-Dead Blonde
Nancy Martin, Elaine Viets, Denise Swanson, Victoria Laurie
Four short mystery stories all with the lead character being a blonde. Fast, fun , read.
Joanne
Just finished the Nancy Martin story since I am reading that series now. It was, as usual, really great.
Mary
I liked this book because without it I may never have found 2 new authors to read. Thanks book.
Natalie Kratz
collection of 4 short mysteries. easy and entertaining. good for traveling!
Christa
I was already a fan of a couple of the authors in this collection.
Michelle
I only read Slay Belles, but it was a fun story.
Vicky Beltz
Stories by 4 of my favorite authors.
Ellen
Dead Blonds Tell No Tales
colleen
read 01.31.07
Kristen
Kristen marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
Stephanie Hart
Stephanie Hart marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2015
Sherri F.
Sherri F. marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2015
Pat
Pat added it
Mar 30, 2015
Bianca Andriese
Bianca Andriese marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
Connie Anderson
Connie Anderson marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2015
Karen Plohr
Karen Plohr marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2015
  • Murder of a Royal Pain (A Scumble River Mystery, #11)
  • No Ghouls Allowed (Ghost Hunter Mystery, #9)
  • May the Best Man Die (Carnegie Kincaid, #3)
  • Killer Cuts (Dead-End Job Mystery, #8)
  • Home for the Homicide (A Do-It-Yourself Mystery, #7)
  • How to Host a Killer Party (Party Planning, #1)
Winner of the 2009 Lifetime Achievement award for mystery writing from Romantic Times magazine, Nancy Martin announces the release of the 8th book in her popular Blackbird Sisters mystery series, NO WAY TO KILL A LADY. Set in Philadelphia, the story features three heiresses whose parents have run off with their trust funds. Now thay have a chance to regain their wealth when their aunt, "Madcap Mad ...more
More about Nancy Martin...

A Scumble River Mystery (1 - 10 of 21 books)
  • Murder of a Small-Town Honey (A Scumble River Mystery, #1)
  • Murder of a Sweet Old Lady (A Scumble River Mystery, #2)
  • ...And the Dying is Easy
  • Not a Monster of a Chance (A Scumble River Mystery, #2.5)
  • Murder of a Sleeping Beauty (A Scumble River Mystery, #3)
  • Murder Of A Snake In The Grass (A Scumble River Mystery, #4)
  • Murder of a Barbie and Ken (A Scumble River Mystery, #5)
  • Murder of a Pink Elephant (A Scumble River Mystery, #6)
  • Murder of a Smart Cookie (A Scumble River Mystery, #7)
  • Murder of a Real Bad Boy (A Scumble River Mystery, #8)
How to Murder a Millionaire (Blackbird Sisters Mystery, #1) Dead Girls Don't Wear Diamonds (Blackbird Sisters Mystery, #2) Some Like it Lethal (Blackbird Sisters Mystery, #3) Cross Your Heart and Hope to Die (Blackbird Sisters Mystery, #4) Murder Melts in Your Mouth (Blackbird Sisters Mystery, #7)