Start by marking “Deutsche Gedichte: Von den Anfängen bis zur Gegenwart” as Want to Read:
Deutsche Gedichte: Von den Anfängen bis zur Gegenwart

Deutsche Gedichte: Von den Anfängen bis zur Gegenwart

4.42 of 5 stars 4.42  ·  rating details  ·  19 ratings  ·  5 reviews
175 Jahre liegt die Geburtsstunde des "Echtermeyer" zurück, der Institution unter den deutschsprachigen Lyrikanthologien. Anlässlich des Jubiläums erscheint nun die 20. Ausgabe der traditionsreichen Auswahl, aktualisiert und um 130 Seiten erweitert. In bewährter Manier bietet der "Echtermeyer" mit 850 Gedichten aus 13 Jahrhunderten die deutschsprachige Lyrik in ihrer ganze ...more
Published January 1st 1997 by Cornelsen Verlag GmbH & Co,Germany (first published 1963)

To ask other readers questions about Deutsche Gedichte, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deutsche Gedichte

Dora
The standard poetry collection that everyone who studies German uses. I'm pretty sure I've read every poem in it, many of them over and over again. I have notes in my edition from discussions in several classes and also from later reading. I've owned it since 1982, but I'm pretty sure I started reading poems from it in high school several years earlier. I've used it so much that the spine is taped up. And it looks like the tape needs to be replaced. It's one of my bedside books.
Michael
what the title and page count say: a bunch of german poetry. i have an old cheap edition w/o all the 20th century stuff this one has. I'd rather have this one, but fuck buying new german books.
Mark Singer
Essential collection of German poetry from the early Middle Ages up until the mid twentieth century. I have the 1963 edition.
Don Gubler
Definitive foreigner German poetry collection.
Stefan
Sechsundzwanzigste Auflage 1880
Harald
Harald is currently reading it
Jan 31, 2015
David
David added it
Sep 02, 2014
Dumitru Eduard
Dumitru Eduard is currently reading it
Aug 02, 2014
Simone Hersberger
Simone Hersberger marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2013
Jimbo
Jimbo added it
Aug 16, 2013
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2011
Christoph
Christoph marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2010
Auswahl Deutscher Gedichte für höhere Schulen (German Edition)