Baby Hearts and Baby Flowers

Baby Hearts and Baby Flowers

2.94 of 5 stars 2.94  ·  rating details  ·  16 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Baby hearts and baby flowers. A perfect lullaby. Now you can give the baby you love a valentine every day of the year.
Published December 1st 2001 by Greenwillow Books

To ask other readers questions about Baby Hearts and Baby Flowers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Baby Hearts and Baby Flowers

A poem about baby-size objects...just right to read to a little one as s/he falls asleep. Baby flowers, baby clouds...we're lulled into slumber. Fuzzy watercolors create a muted and restful feel.
Amanda
Cute, from an adults perspective and a good bedtime book for the younger set, but a little too baby for my 5 y/o son. Maybe my daughter will appreciate it more when she's 3 or so...
kelly
What can I say? At this age everything is about "mommmies, daddies, and babies" so this book is just right.
Natalie
I think the title says it all.
Abraham 'Remy' Charlip (born January 10, 1929) is an American artist, writer, choreographer, theatre director, designer, and teacher.

He studied art at Straubenmuller Textile High School in Manhattan and fine arts at Cooper Union in New York, graduating in 1949.

In the 1960s, Charlip created a unique form of choreography, which he calls "air mail dances". He sends a set of drawings to a dance compan...more
More about Remy Charlip...
Fortunately Arm in Arm: A Collection of Connections, Endless Tales, Reiterations, Ana Collection of Connections, Endless Tales, Reiterations, and Other Echolalia D Other Echolalia Mother Mother I Feel Sick Send for the Doctor Quick Quick Quick Sleepytime Rhyme Why I Will Never Ever Ever Ever Have Enough Time to Read This Book