Start by marking “Kodocha: Sana's Stage, Vol. 10” as Want to Read:
Kodocha: Sana's Stage, Vol. 10

Kodocha: Sana's Stage, Vol. 10 (Kodomo no Omocha #10)

4.37  ·  Rating Details  ·  776 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
Take one young actress used to getting her way, add a handful of ruthless bullies, some humorous twists, and a plastic toy hammer, and you've got the recipe for one crazy story Kodocha follows the antics of Sana, a spoiled 11-year-old TV star, and Hayama, a 6th grade Machiavelli who terrorizes both his teachers and his classmates. In their classroom war of wills, Sana and ...more
Published November 11th 2003 by Tokyopop (first published January 12th 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Kodocha, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kodocha

Angigames
Mar 07, 2016 Angigames rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Bellissimo!
Molto più cupo e maturo rispetto alla serie tv, divertente ma mai sciocco.
Uno dei miei manga preferiti!
XD
Gebby Berri
Apr 27, 2014 Gebby Berri rated it it was amazing
Feb 18, 2014 Laura rated it it was amazing
Kodocha was the first manga I ever picked up, and ten something years later I still love the series. I watched the anime, too, but it will never quite add up to the manga series (it stuck to more childish plotlines where the manga grew up with the characters and became more serious...AHEM volume 8).

What a happy and wonderful ending to this shoujo manga. I laughed, I teared up, I got frustrated, I smiled. Thank you Miho Obana for coming up with such original characters and for illustrating them s
Selene
Dec 10, 2015 Selene rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
Kodomo No Omocha rimarrà uno dei miei manga preferiti in assoluto.
Quando ero piccola, guardavo il cartone animato e ne ero innamorata. Poco tempo fa mi sono messa alla ricerca del manga, non so perché ho aspettato tanto a leggere. Forse perché avevo un bel ricordo dell'anime e non volevo rischiare di trovarmi davanti a una storia diversa, o che comunque mi desse emozioni diverse.
Invece, no.
è un manga molto bello. Forse parte un po' adolescenziale (e alla fine è normale visto che parla di adoles
Eka Masih SMA
Jan 08, 2016 Eka Masih SMA rated it really liked it
Tuh kannn.. happy ending. Tenang ajaa, semua badai pasti berlalu :p

Dan gak tahu ya, baca serial ini aku selalu ngakak di tiap ada kesempatan, bahkan walau sekalipun ceritanya lagi kayak suram gitu ^^; (itu kenapa aku bilang kann... pengarangnya ini pintar banget masukin joke di mode serius ^^;)

Puncaknya pas mau ending aku ngakak waktu Sana teriak, "AKU AKAN MENJAGA KEPERAWANANKU!!" ....^^;
Buseettt dahhh ^^;

Kalau ada di tempat kejadian mungkin aku juga sudah tergelincir di tempat ^^;

Tapi sedih
Judy (Geeky Reading)
Sep 24, 2014 Judy (Geeky Reading) rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
~4.5/5

[Read more at my blog, Geeky Reading!]

I’m going to miss this series. It was just so good.

This was such a good ending, too. It was sad and sweet and fitting. There was a lot of crying, some emotional breakthroughs, some very needed conversations. Sana and Akito are just so mature for their age, and so in love. They belong together, forever, because they are completely perfect for each other, and I completely believe that they’d be able to stay together and grow together and help each other
Angelee B
Dec 18, 2015 Angelee B rated it really liked it
To let you guys know, I never watched season 2 of the anime. So I can only go off watching the first season.

After reading this series, there are definitely many differences from the anime and manga. Sana's father wasn't shown like in the anime. In fact, he was her mother's uncle! Talk about incest, eh? So that creeped me out.

All in all, I loved this series. The ONLY problem I have is when Sana loses her smile. She didn't think of Akito's feelings and became a complete selfish brat. I nearly hate
Nazihah
Sep 03, 2014 Nazihah rated it it was amazing
this has to be another one of those manga's i couldn't stop reading. it was sad, happy, funny, and more. the characters were a bit more mature and it was just amazing =)
Alessia Crescenzo
Aug 27, 2014 Alessia Crescenzo rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
Questo manga é un pezzettino del mio cuore, perché é stato il primo manga che ho letto e che mi ha avvicinato al fantastico mondo dei fumetti giapponesi.
Ancora ricordo quando da bambina seguivo le vicende di Sana alla tv e il mio cuore batteva forte quando Sana ed Eric stavano insieme (So di sembrare troppo smielata, ma é davvero ciò che provo)
Ricordo perfettamente anche quando per la prima volta venni a conoscenza del manga e lo cercai come una furia per scoprire cosa accadeva di diverso rispe
Konstantina_pap
Feb 06, 2014 Konstantina_pap rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
I seriously loved this manga! It had everything, romance, drama, humor! One of my all time favourites for sure!
Rizki Aksari
Aug 26, 2013 Rizki Aksari rated it it was amazing
its so amazing. how sweet~^^ I wish it still didn't end. I really wanted to know what happens when they grew up? (again lol)
sebenarnya ini komik udah pernah gw baca, tapi udah lama. makanya gw baca ulang lagi. tapi tetap ngeselin pas Hayama dan Fuuka jadian. rasanya pengen gw gaplok si Hayama, bisa-bisanya cari pelarian. dan Sana juga terlalu ga peka juga #plak

menurut gw komik ini bagus kok buat dibaca, awalnya emank ngebosenin tapi pas udah pertengahan buat ketagihan lanjut baca. hehehehe...
Rebecca
May 31, 2011 Rebecca rated it liked it
Kristelle
Jun 16, 2013 Kristelle rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
I soo loved this manga. I loved the art though it looked pretty much old for today’s generation. I loved the story. I laughed, became sad and even shed one to four drops of tears haha. I really enjoyed it!!
Jessica Albee
Jan 06, 2015 Jessica Albee rated it really liked it
This was a great installment to the series, however I don't think it worked as an ending. It was very abrupt, it need maybe a few more pages to really tie it together.
Sara
Aug 04, 2011 Sara added it
Shelves: manga, childrens, humor, kodomo
What a cute and funny little series! :D I enjoyed reading this, though I was out of the target age group by the time I got to it.
April*procrastinator and proud*
i love this its so cute!
it goes through fromt he being 12 all the way to first year high school.!
Emaq
Jul 15, 2012 Emaq rated it it was amazing
omg i LOVE this series!!! The anime was AMAZING but the book is FABOLOUSLY AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!
Stefanie
Great ending! everything resolves beautifully in a manga-type-of-way.. :DD i love Kodocha! :):)
Monica
Oct 08, 2010 Monica rated it really liked it
Great ending for this series!
Elisa Putri
Elisa Putri rated it liked it
May 24, 2016
Jade Paler
Jade Paler rated it it was amazing
May 23, 2016
JUNITA
JUNITA rated it really liked it
May 16, 2016
Gaby
Gaby rated it really liked it
May 15, 2016
Rae
Rae added it
May 12, 2016
Terri Jade
Terri Jade rated it it was amazing
May 11, 2016
Jessica Di Serafino
Jessica Di Serafino marked it as to-read
May 12, 2016
Angela
Angela rated it really liked it
May 07, 2016
Lara
Lara added it
May 03, 2016
  • Marmalade Boy, Vol. 7 (Marmalade Boy, #7)
  • Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances, Vol. 16
  • Mars, Volume 06 (Mars, #6)
Miho Obana (小花美穂, born April 26, 1970) is a shōjo manga artist born in Tokyo, Japan.
She began her manga career as an assistant to Momoko Sakura, creator of Chibi Maruko-chan. She debuted in 1990 with the (one-shot manga) Mado no Mukō, which was published in the autumn 1990 issue of Ribon Bikkuri. Soon, stories from her started appearing in Ribon Original and in the regular Ribon magazine too.
Other
More about Miho Obana...

Kodomo no Omocha (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Kodocha: Sana's Stage, Vol. 01