Start by marking “Enneagram Transformations” as Want to Read:
Enneagram Transformations

Enneagram Transformations

3.91 of 5 stars 3.91  ·  rating details  ·  107 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Enneagram Transformations is a groundbreaking contribution to the self-help field. Riso offers readers the opportunity to take a psychological inventory of inner strengths that can be invaluable for self-development and all forms of recovery.
Published January 29th 1993 by Mariner Books (first published January 1st 1993)

To ask other readers questions about Enneagram Transformations, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Enneagram Transformations

Wendy
This book contains releases and affirmations for each type, and has helped my to catch myself in the act. When I am not busy putting on the trappings of my personality, I can be celebrating all the wonderful gifts I have and share myself with others.
Ganesh
Favorite affirmation for Type 2 (The Giver or Helper): "I now affirm my gratitude for all that others have given me."

Favorite affirmation for Type 5 (The Thinker): "I now affirm the strength and wonder of my body."

Favorite affirmation for Type 7 (The Enthusiast or Generalist): "I now affirm that I am profoundly grateful to be alive."

Favorite affirmation for Type 8 (The Leader): "I now affirm that I am most fulfilled by championing others."

Darren Briggs
A friend of mine, who is a Spiritual Director, teaches courses using the Enneagram for self assessment,and spiritual development. This sparked my interest, so I began reading about it. This book has an excellent short introduction to the Enneagram, but is basically a book of renunciations and affirmations for each of the nine different personality types. I think it is a practical approach to help after identifying your own personality type.
Jessi
I am a big fan of positive affirmations, they really do work if you make a habit of smiling really big and saying them (and FEELING them!!!) each day, several times a day. This book is full of affirmations specifically tailored to each enneagram type (I found the 7's very helpful!) and the kinds of physical and emotional challenges we face that are unique to our specific type.
Angela McCuiston
I read this once before in graduate school as it was required for a class. I was not impressed and sold it back - but only because I was not in a place in my life to appreciate and use it. Circumstances are very different for me now and it provides an interesting perspective on personalities which can help you better relate to others and yourself.
Deidre
These daily affirmations really rock and not cheesy like "I'm Good enough & people like me". More like "Wow, get outta my head!" Also gives me so much insight into my significant other's vulnerable spots & how to really shore up the person you love when you feel like you have no idea what to say.
so yup
so yup marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2015
Niadwynwen Koch
Niadwynwen Koch marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2015
Erika
Erika marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2015
Ryan
Ryan marked it as to-read
May 20, 2015
Steph
Steph marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
Yonathan Zarkovian
Yonathan Zarkovian is currently reading it
Mar 18, 2015
Ilkem
Ilkem added it
Mar 14, 2015
Eeva
Eeva marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2015
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2015
Hilary
Hilary marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
Deanna
Deanna marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2015
Fa Re
Fa Re marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2015
Judy Nelson
Judy Nelson marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
Kelly Crowther
Kelly Crowther marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2015
Sherri
Sherri added it
Jan 06, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • The Enneagram in Love and Work: Understanding Your Intimate and Business Relationships
  • The Spiritual Dimension of the Enneagram: Nine Faces of the Soul
  • Facets of Unity: The Enneagram of Holy Ideas
  • The Essential Enneagram
  • The Enneagram Made Easy: Discover the 9 Types of People
  • The Enneagram: A Christian Perspective
  • Healing Into Life and Death
  • The Stories We Live By: Personal Myths and the Making of the Self
  • Just Your Type: Create the Relationship You've Always Wanted Using the Secrets of Personality Type
  • In and Out the Garbage Pail
  • Living the Questions: The Wisdom of Progressive Christianity
  • A Simpler Way
  • Why Am I Still Depressed?: Recognizing and Managing the Ups and Downs of Bipolar II and Soft Bipolar Disorder
  • Gods in Everyman
  • Celtic Devotional: Daily Prayers and Blessings
  • Bikram's Beginning Yoga Class
  • Introducing Liberation Theology
  • How the Way We Talk Can Change the Way We Work: Seven Languages for Transformation
The Wisdom of the Enneagram: The Complete Guide to Psychological and Spiritual Growth for the Nine  Personality Types Personality Types: Using the Enneagram for Self-Discovery Understanding the Enneagram: The Practical Guide to Personality Types Discovering Your Personality Type: The Essential Introduction to the Enneagram, Revised and Expanded la sabiduría del eneagrama