Start by marking “Enneagram Transformations” as Want to Read:
Enneagram Transformations

Enneagram Transformations

3.92 of 5 stars 3.92  ·  rating details  ·  98 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Enneagram Transformations is a groundbreaking contribution to the self-help field. Riso offers readers the opportunity to take a psychological inventory of inner strengths that can be invaluable for self-development and all forms of recovery.
Published January 29th 1993 by Mariner Books (first published January 1st 1993)

To ask other readers questions about Enneagram Transformations, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Enneagram Transformations

Wendy
This book contains releases and affirmations for each type, and has helped my to catch myself in the act. When I am not busy putting on the trappings of my personality, I can be celebrating all the wonderful gifts I have and share myself with others.
Ganesh
Favorite affirmation for Type 2 (The Giver or Helper): "I now affirm my gratitude for all that others have given me."

Favorite affirmation for Type 5 (The Thinker): "I now affirm the strength and wonder of my body."

Favorite affirmation for Type 7 (The Enthusiast or Generalist): "I now affirm that I am profoundly grateful to be alive."

Favorite affirmation for Type 8 (The Leader): "I now affirm that I am most fulfilled by championing others."

Darren Briggs
A friend of mine, who is a Spiritual Director, teaches courses using the Enneagram for self assessment,and spiritual development. This sparked my interest, so I began reading about it. This book has an excellent short introduction to the Enneagram, but is basically a book of renunciations and affirmations for each of the nine different personality types. I think it is a practical approach to help after identifying your own personality type.
Jessi
I am a big fan of positive affirmations, they really do work if you make a habit of smiling really big and saying them (and FEELING them!!!) each day, several times a day. This book is full of affirmations specifically tailored to each enneagram type (I found the 7's very helpful!) and the kinds of physical and emotional challenges we face that are unique to our specific type.
Angela Mccuiston
I read this once before in graduate school as it was required for a class. I was not impressed and sold it back - but only because I was not in a place in my life to appreciate and use it. Circumstances are very different for me now and it provides an interesting perspective on personalities which can help you better relate to others and yourself.
Deidre
These daily affirmations really rock and not cheesy like "I'm Good enough & people like me". More like "Wow, get outta my head!" Also gives me so much insight into my significant other's vulnerable spots & how to really shore up the person you love when you feel like you have no idea what to say.
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2014
Tahani
Tahani marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2014
Dsunshne
Dsunshne marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
Jodi-renee Giron
Jodi-renee Giron marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014
Jonathan
Jonathan marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
Somare
Somare marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
Kristine Forbes
Kristine Forbes marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Karen Blanchette
Karen Blanchette marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2014
Ze Ginger Queen
Ze Ginger Queen marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2014
Derek Haywood
Derek Haywood marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
The Wisdom of the Enneagram: The Complete Guide to Psychological and Spiritual Growth for the Nine  Personality Types Personality Types: Using the Enneagram for Self-Discovery Understanding the Enneagram: The Practical Guide to Personality Types Discovering Your Personality Type: The Essential Introduction to the Enneagram, Revised and Expanded la sabiduría del eneagrama