Start by marking “Enneagram Transformations” as Want to Read:
Enneagram Transformations

Enneagram Transformations

3.88  ·  Rating Details  ·  128 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Enneagram Transformations is a groundbreaking contribution to the self-help field. Riso offers readers the opportunity to take a psychological inventory of inner strengths that can be invaluable for self-development and all forms of recovery.
Published January 29th 1993 by Mariner Books (first published January 1st 1993)

To ask other readers questions about Enneagram Transformations, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Enneagram Transformations

Darren Briggs
Jun 01, 2008 Darren Briggs rated it really liked it
A friend of mine, who is a Spiritual Director, teaches courses using the Enneagram for self assessment,and spiritual development. This sparked my interest, so I began reading about it. This book has an excellent short introduction to the Enneagram, but is basically a book of renunciations and affirmations for each of the nine different personality types. I think it is a practical approach to help after identifying your own personality type.
Wendy
Nov 27, 2008 Wendy rated it really liked it
Shelves: enneagram
This book contains releases and affirmations for each type, and has helped my to catch myself in the act. When I am not busy putting on the trappings of my personality, I can be celebrating all the wonderful gifts I have and share myself with others.
Ganesh
Mar 19, 2012 Ganesh rated it it was amazing
Favorite affirmation for Type 2 (The Giver or Helper): "I now affirm my gratitude for all that others have given me."

Favorite affirmation for Type 5 (The Thinker): "I now affirm the strength and wonder of my body."

Favorite affirmation for Type 7 (The Enthusiast or Generalist): "I now affirm that I am profoundly grateful to be alive."

Favorite affirmation for Type 8 (The Leader): "I now affirm that I am most fulfilled by championing others."

Jessi
Nov 12, 2008 Jessi rated it it was amazing
I am a big fan of positive affirmations, they really do work if you make a habit of smiling really big and saying them (and FEELING them!!!) each day, several times a day. This book is full of affirmations specifically tailored to each enneagram type (I found the 7's very helpful!) and the kinds of physical and emotional challenges we face that are unique to our specific type.
Angela McCuiston
Mar 28, 2013 Angela McCuiston rated it really liked it
Shelves: life
I read this once before in graduate school as it was required for a class. I was not impressed and sold it back - but only because I was not in a place in my life to appreciate and use it. Circumstances are very different for me now and it provides an interesting perspective on personalities which can help you better relate to others and yourself.
Deidre
Feb 03, 2010 Deidre rated it really liked it
These daily affirmations really rock and not cheesy like "I'm Good enough & people like me". More like "Wow, get outta my head!" Also gives me so much insight into my significant other's vulnerable spots & how to really shore up the person you love when you feel like you have no idea what to say.
Mike
Mike marked it as to-read
May 21, 2016
j
j rated it really liked it
May 20, 2016
Diane E. Amov
Diane E. Amov marked it as to-read
May 14, 2016
Katherine Kwiatkowski
Katherine Kwiatkowski rated it it was ok
May 07, 2016
Kayla Rudy
Kayla Rudy marked it as to-read
May 06, 2016
Aisha M.Msc.
Aisha M.Msc. rated it it was amazing
May 20, 2016
Jan
Jan rated it liked it
Apr 24, 2016
Matthew Disbrow
Matthew Disbrow rated it really liked it
Apr 21, 2016
Abi
Abi marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2016
Sarah Klatt-Dickerson
Sarah Klatt-Dickerson rated it it was amazing
Apr 02, 2016
201215
201215 rated it really liked it
Apr 01, 2016
Hanna
Hanna marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2016
Susie
Susie marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2016
Kevin Hale
Kevin Hale rated it it was amazing
Mar 20, 2016
Harmanas Chopra
Harmanas Chopra marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2016
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2016
Sabrina
Sabrina rated it really liked it
Feb 07, 2016
Cynthia
Cynthia rated it liked it
Jan 23, 2016
Stefan Ramlov
Stefan Ramlov marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2016
Sean Hill
Sean Hill rated it really liked it
Jan 10, 2016
Amber van der Zouwen
Amber van der Zouwen marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2016
  • The Enneagram in Love and Work: Understanding Your Intimate and Business Relationships
  • The Spiritual Dimension of the Enneagram: Nine Faces of the Soul
  • Facets of Unity: The Enneagram of Holy Ideas
  • The Enneagram Made Easy: Discover the 9 Types of People
  • The Enneagram of Parenting: The 9 Types of Children and How to Raise Them Successfully
  • Discovering the Enneagram: An Ancient Tool a New Spiritual Journey
  • The Essential Enneagram
  • The Grace in Dying: A Message of Hope, Comfort and Spiritual Transformation
  • Healing Into Life and Death
  • The Stories We Live By: Personal Myths and the Making of the Self
  • Prayer and Temperament: Different Prayer Forms for Different Personality Types
  • In and Out the Garbage Pail
  • Just Your Type: Create the Relationship You've Always Wanted Using the Secrets of Personality Type
  • Living the Questions: The Wisdom of Progressive Christianity
  • A Simpler Way
  • Your Creative Brain: Seven Steps to Maximize Imagination, Productivity, and Innovation in Your Life
  • Gods in Everyman
  • Why Am I Still Depressed?: Recognizing and Managing the Ups and Downs of Bipolar II and Soft Bipolar Disorder