Start by marking “Song of the Unicorns (Avalon: Web of Magic, #7)” as Want to Read:
Song of the Unicorns (Avalon: Web of Magic, #7)

Song of the Unicorns (Avalon: Web of Magic #7)

4.15 of 5 stars 4.15  ·  rating details  ·  705 ratings  ·  17 reviews
Emily invites her Ravenswood friends to visit her family's horse ranch in NewMexico--but there's no rest for these animal guardians.
Published July 1st 2003 by CDS Books

To ask other readers questions about Song of the Unicorns, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Song of the Unicorns

Margret
Not as good as the others. It felt like a filler.
Angela
The first of the formerly-called Quest for Magic arc, this is the beginning of a new chapter in the Avalon series.

Song of the Unicorns is an Emily-centered book that introduces the girls to new adventures and villains while revisiting old friends along the way.

What I like about this book is that we get some more background on the magical world in general - more creatures, "wild" magic, mage levels and such - and we are essentially left with the promise of more to come.

The girls now have to go on
Michelle
Appropriate for: age 11+
You will like this book if you like: My Little Pony, unicorns, magic

This book was geared for a younger audience, but I still enjoyed it a lot. I've read some books for kids that are just way too dumbed down. The first 10 pages had me intrigued, which is always important. The first part of the book spent a long time with back story, but since I had never read any of the previous books, I needed it.
Karen
It seemed like it took awhile for it get started,getting to the excitement or drama. I got annoyed reading the word Tweek for an animal name. I did enjoy Emily's character and Kara's too. I also liked the ferret's character. I don't like the name Prince Pollo,you know Pollo means Chicken in spanish. Not sensible for this story. This is wrongfully said,"Join the team twighead". Not a good word for a sweet unicorn story. So far not liking these words,Twig,Tweek,Gwigg. Reading these words too much ...more
Twyla
Jennifer Datus
The gruop is going on a trip to New Macigo. To visit emlys father. While they are there they will find a school of Unicorns will all of them you have to read to find out.
Cameron
Great book so far! I love Adriane's character, I feel bad for Stormbringer... but Dreamer's cool too I guess... Also Kara is soooo gullible! Foolish is more like it!
Taylor
I read these when I was younger but I would still read them now. They have enough magic in them to entertain anybody.
Gabby
Great book, I love Sierra, and the unicorns, especially Pollo, he was adorable as all heck, and this book was awesome.
Annemarie
this book is a little more fun than the others.i love the little unicorns,they`r sooo cute!:)
Alexis
Pretty good so far read 1-6 and they were pretty good.
Aida
This one was so cute! Who doesn't like baby unicorns?!
M Reynolds
Not as good as the others. It felt like a filler.
boots mama
now this is the kind of cover i like
Eris
this series is awasom
Ayano
Amazing book, and I loved it!
GlassQuill
GlassQuill marked it as to-read
Jun 30, 2015
Avalon
Avalon is currently reading it
Jun 28, 2015
EJ Edusada
EJ Edusada marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2015
M Pratama
M Pratama marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2015
L.T. Getty
L.T. Getty marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2015
Rin
Rin marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2015
Amanda Watson
Amanda Watson marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2015
  • By Fire, By Moonlight (Unicorns Of Balinor, #4)
  • The Jewel Princesses and the Missing Crown (The Jewel Kingdom Super Special, #1)
  • Reunion (Water, #2)
  • The Courage to Choose (W.I.T.C.H. Chapter Books, #15)
  • Crown and Jewel (Bracken Trilogy, #2)
  • Secret Powers (Winx Club)
  • Wild Boy (Rowan Hood, #4)
  • The Wizard, the Witch, and Two Girls from Jersey
  • Wild West Witches
19158
Rachel Roberts adores magic, adventure, animals, and music. Rachel is an devoted campaigner with animal rights and protection of wild places organizations. Rachel’s has been reading ever since she could first carry a book and enjoys getting lost in a fantastic story. Rachel has been a writer as well as a editor her entire career. Rachel says the majority of concepts for her stories and characters ...more
More about Rachel Roberts...

Avalon: Web of Magic (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Circles in the Stream (Avalon: Web of Magic #1)
  • All That Glitters (Avalon: Web of Magic, #2)
  • Cry of the Wolf (Avalon: Web of Magic #3)
  • Secret of the Unicorn (Avalon: Web of Magic #4)
  • Spellsinger (Avalon: Web of Magic #5)
  • Trial By Fire (Avalon: Web of Magic #6)
  • All's Fairy in Love and War (Avalon: Web of Magic #8)
  • Ghost Wolf (Avalon: Web of Magic #9)
  • Heart of Avalon (Avalon: Web of Magic #10):
  • Dark Mage (Avalon: Web of Magic #11)
Circles in the Stream (Avalon: Web of Magic #1) Cry of the Wolf (Avalon: Web of Magic #3) Secret of the Unicorn (Avalon: Web of Magic #4) All That Glitters (Avalon: Web of Magic, #2) Trial By Fire (Avalon: Web of Magic #6)