Start by marking “Simply Sexy” as Want to Read:
Simply Sexy

Simply Sexy (Sexy #3)

3.82  ·  Rating Details  ·  703 Ratings  ·  37 Reviews
In this charming contemporary romance, sure to delight readers of Rachel Gibson and Susan Elizabeth Phillips, a bad girl gone good meets her match when an old flame comes to town.

When life goes awry for wild and sexy Julia Boudreaux, she packs up her stiletto heels and swears off guys who spell nothing but trouble. And to keep her job in television, she decides to create
Published October 26th 2004 by Ivy Books (first published January 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Simply Sexy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Simply Sexy

Bube
Oct 17, 2011 Bube rated it it was amazing
Phenomenal book!:)
I like this trilogy very much!
I am glad I read these wonderful books :)
Lesley
Mar 27, 2010 Lesley rated it liked it
Pretty generic read, here - it was fun, but nothing special. The premise was entertaining, the ending was rather sweet, the dialogue and banter was sometimes fun (if not all that witty), but it pretty much lived up to my expectations of being a cheap, trashy romance novel that I could read while brain dead and still mildly enjoy.

The smut was pretty tame and boring, the guy was spouting psychobabble NO guy would ever say, let alone the lead "bad boy," and it's not something I'll read a second tim
Tarri
Oct 08, 2014 Tarri rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kate, Chloe, and Julia are best friends, co-workers, and life-long neighbors. Each has a story and the author carries their friendship through each book, often with e-mails at the beginning of the chapters.

This is the third book in the Sexy trilogy. They are entertaining and quick reads. Each book has sexy men and women who really don't know who they are, but it is enjoyable finding out who they can be.

Julia is the rich and wild daughter of the owner of KTEX TV, at least she is until he dies su
Susan (susayq ~)
Aug 24, 2011 Susan (susayq ~) rated it really liked it
This was like 3.5 stars. Only because it took me 2/3 of the way through the book to finally get into it. The last 1/3 of the book was 5 stars for me! There was a huge twist that took me by surprise and the ending was all kinds of Awwww sweetness :)
Lisa
Oct 30, 2009 Lisa rated it it was amazing
Great book. I really love Ben! Both He and Julia had thing they needed to discover about themselves. Great ending.
Brigette
Apr 27, 2011 Brigette rated it liked it
The book was very interesting and good to see how Julia resist the bad boy of Ben. Totally sexy book.
Joy
Sep 12, 2009 Joy rated it it was amazing
This series gets better and better, this book is the best in the Sexy series, which I really enjoyed reading. Consistent with the previous books, the same theme about changing and fear of attachments revolve around the story, but because of the events and the well-written plot, the is the most interesting. I can't even begin to describe the witty and humorous banter Julia and Ben exchanged. Excellent character development, although Julia is the focus of the story, picking up where she left off, ...more
Cheryl
Oct 18, 2012 Cheryl rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
This was probably my least favorite of the three books, and I'd rate it closer to 2.75.

Julia is the orphaned daughter of an absentee, daredevil of a father. She tried to keep his TV station running without help after his death, but during the last book, his expenditures were too much for her to handle. This book opens with her trying to reinvent herself - not just her career, but her personality and warddrobe.

It also opens with Sterling's brother Ben (Sterling the hero of the last book) being sh
Jess
Sep 01, 2009 Jess rated it really liked it
Perfect ending to the series! This book was about Julia and Ben. She is trying to get her life back together after she had to sell her station to cover all of her father's debts. She decides she needs a whole makeover for her life starting with herself. She swears off tight clothes, her wild ways and most importantly bad boys.

Ben wants nothing more than to find the man who killed his partner. Unfortunately, he gets laid up with an injury and the only person that has time to help him get better i
Karschtl
Just like in "Sinfully Sexy", a Reality-TV-Show needs to be produced so that the main protagonist - here it is Julia - can save her job. The author obviously couldn't think of any other way to integrate a 'rival in love' into the story. Although rival is not the correct label, since this "Primal Guy" is coming nowhere near Julia. In contrast to Ben, who is very much interested in Julia and temporarily lives in her house while recovering from a bullet wound. But of course he doesn't want a relati ...more
Splage
Quick, cute, easy read (and series). I have found this series to be light with likable characters. Both Julia and Ben were "players", they liked to get jiggy and had great sexual appeal to the opposite sex- I find this unusual, most books it is one or the other. As in some of her other books, I find the author should give into the sexual chemistry between H&h earlier in the book. The H&h have a slight hook up, which is very, very hot scene under a desk, and then I don't feel the book doe ...more
Donna
Oct 25, 2012 Donna rated it really liked it
The women of KTEX Julia Boudreaux station owner and her two best friends Kate Bloom, Anchorwoman and Chloe Sinclair, station manager. El Paso Texas will never be the same.

Simply Sexy (Sexy #3) – Can bad-girl Julia Boudreaux turn her life around and start over? Why oh why is she drawn to those bad boys and how is she to be good when the baddest bad boy of them all Ben Prescott is staying in her guestroom?

Going in I thought this was just going to be a light fluffy romantic escape. Which isn't a ba
Ailenei Daniela
Feb 29, 2016 Ailenei Daniela rated it it was amazing
Dorința de schimbare sau poate dorința de a descoperi cine ești?

”Ea își lăsă inima să explodeze și – pentru prima dată – înțelese ceva. Ceva despre dragoste și dăruire, despre a-l înțelege pe cel de lângă tine până în străfundurile ființei lui.”
Lisa
Jul 18, 2013 Lisa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The last of the trilogy!!! I actually think I like this one the best. There's more substance to this story than in the two previous books. It brings together a bad boy, Ben Prescott (Brother of Sterling, book 2) with a girl who isn't intimidated by his act, Julia Boudreaux. She's just sold her father's business but wants to prove that she can hold her own as a producer under a new, young station manager who basically wants her gone. To top it off, she's got to take care of Ben Prescott in his ho ...more
Jessica White
Jan 10, 2015 Jessica White rated it it was amazing
Oh my! All I can say is the scene in her office when her boss comes over...Hello Naughty! Loved it!
Princess Alyssa
Jul 29, 2015 Kendra added it
Mindless read
Alexandra
Oct 29, 2015 Alexandra rated it it was amazing
Strated to be addictive to the books of linda by reading the sexy books ( aldoght still having to read from them )
Stacy Wright
Jun 06, 2012 Stacy Wright rated it really liked it
This is the 3rd book in the series and if you haven't read the first two I would start with those! If read in order they are great books! It truly is a wonderful series! In this one is the story of the 3rd of the group of friends! Julia is starting over and you get to be there from the start! In the process of starting over she falls in love! It is a great story with lots of ups and downs! Iecommend all 3 books in this series!
Kristin
Sep 04, 2015 Kristin rated it liked it
Cute book and very romantic.
sakura_txell
Linda
May 28, 2013 Linda rated it really liked it
This last book in a series about three friends is a wonderful read full of promise and figuring out who you are. Sometimes change is not what a woman needs, sometimes it is a bad boy.
Jessica
Nov 06, 2012 Jessica rated it liked it
I finally finished this one and I gotta say, it wasn't my favorite. I lost interest in the main characters. So, it wasn
't terrible but it wasn't great either.
Nefret
Sep 27, 2010 Nefret rated it it was ok
Hoffentlich lag es nur an der Übersetzung, dass mich die Qualität dieses Buchs so enttäuscht hat. Langweilige Story und hölzerne Dialoge.
Lymor
Mar 04, 2013 Lymor rated it liked it
Shelves: chick-lit
I liked the plot and characters, but there were too many sex scenes for me.....
Cara
Nov 17, 2012 Cara rated it liked it
Shelves: ebook-on-ipad
All that book and no resolution on why Ben's partner did what he did???
Nicole Salgado C.
Nov 27, 2013 Nicole Salgado C. rated it it was amazing
I'm crying.. This story.. Sexy trilogy is so beautiful! I love it!
Jamie DeBree
Nov 14, 2012 Jamie DeBree rated it it was amazing
See my review for "Suddenly Sexy" - all fabulous books, IMO.
Heather
Sep 01, 2009 Heather rated it did not like it
another throbber novel borrowed from lynn :)
What's The Name o...: SOLVED. 3 book series about 3 sisters and their lives [s] 15 152 Jun 01, 2014 04:06PM
  • How to Trap a Tycoon
  • All the Right Angles
  • Maybe Baby
  • The Heartbreaker (Chandler Brothers, #3)
  • Public Displays of Affection
  • Look-Alike Lawman (Texas Twins, #4)
  • Diary of a Working Girl
  • Wild at Heart  (The DeMarco Family, #2)
  • Hating Valentine's Day
  • He's No Prince Charming
  • How To Seduce A Texan
  • Her Sexiest Mistake
  • Here Comes Trouble
  • Evie Ever After (Chameleon Chronicles, #3)
  • Loving You
  • Not Fit for a King? (A Royal Scandal, #1)
  • Baby, Don't Go
  • The Naked Marquis (Naked Nobility, #3)
Linda Francis Lee is a native Texan now calling New York City home. Linda's writing career began when her article "There Is No Finish Line" was published in her university's quarterly magazine. But she got sidetracked from writing when she started teaching probability and statistics. Later she found her way back to writing, and the Atlanta Journal Constitution called her breakout novel, Blue Waltz ...more
More about Linda Francis Lee...

Sexy (3 books)