Start by marking “Deathstalker Honor (Deathstalker, #4)” as Want to Read:
Deathstalker Honor (Deathstalker, #4)

Deathstalker Honor (Deathstalker #4)

3.95  ·  Rating Details ·  2,083 Ratings  ·  23 Reviews
Owen Deathstalker became a hero after the great rebellion against the tyranny of Lionstone XIV, and now political factions are quarreling over who will replace the deposed Empress. But Humanity faces an even greater threat: an encroaching invasion fleet of alien origin...
Mass Market Paperback, 526 pages
Published November 1st 1998 by Roc (first published June 18th 1998)

To ask other readers questions about Deathstalker Honor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deathstalker Honor

Ahmad Sharabiani
Deathstalker Honor (Deathstalker, #4), Simon R. Green
عنوان: دث استاکر کتاب 4 - شرافت؛ نویسنده: سیمون آر گرین؛ مترجم: عاطفه احمدی؛ تهران، ویدا، 1394؛ در 700 ص؛ شابک: 9786002911452؛
Becca
Aug 08, 2012 Becca rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Wow. Well. I'm so stunned and amazed that I'm going to skip over outlining the usual, slightly annoying but generally inconsequential faults of Simon R. Green's Deathstalker Saga and get straight to the point.

This book, in all honesty, reminded me why I cannot put the series down. Perhaps because it is one of the two that I have never read, and I have probably over-read the first three, but this book was both an amazement and a refreshment to me.

If you believed that Green would have nothing to
David
May 18, 2017 David rated it it was ok
A low point for the series. Retains all of the themes and feel but lacks punch. Book 5 picks up immediately afterwards- maybe they should have been combined or something. Climax felt weak and insignificant compared to other events.
Ladiibbug
Dec 10, 2013 Ladiibbug rated it liked it
*Did Not Finish*

#4 Owen Deathstalker Sci Fi series

Having read books 1, 2 & 3 (each 500+ pages) and enjoying each of them very much, I did quit reading at page 176.

Simon R. Green is a favorite author. His Nightside UF series is AWESOME (approx. 200 pages) as is his Ghost series. His characters are unique -- that's the understatement of the year! His plots are fast-moving, exciting, unpredictable and rip roaring fun.

I'm not a sci fi fan, but wanted to read more of his books. After 1,500 pages
Christopher
Sep 23, 2013 Christopher rated it really liked it
well well a return to form! after the previous book which was a bit of a let down this a return to form with more battles then you can shake a stick at! my only criticism is on over use of maze powers to win in the end, however if you have read this far in the series its likely that you are not bothered by this, so i would recommend this book too you!!
ػᶈᶏϾӗ
Jul 01, 2013 ػᶈᶏϾӗ rated it did not like it
Actually, I do remember reading this far in the series. Except it was all such similar drivel they kind of all blend together. I want my teenage years back. I'd probably read Philip K Dick if I had it all to do over again.
Chris Marshall
Apr 10, 2013 Chris Marshall rated it really liked it
Geez this took forever to get through. Between the slow beginning and the sheer length of the book, that's why I gave this 4 stars instead of 5. The ending was quite good and there were some memorable parts, but because of the slow parts, I had to knock off a star.
Fred
Aug 02, 2011 Fred rated it really liked it
Shelves: science-fiction
This is one of the best Science Fiction series' ever written. It goes beyond laser and spaceships and questions things like honor, morality, right and wrong, love, and how long you can serve evil masters in good conscience. A must read for every sci-fi fan.
[ A ]
Nov 08, 2009 [ A ] rated it really liked it
Recommended to [ A ] by: Aurelius
Back to the old Deathstalker feel! I could barely put this one down, unlike the previous (Deathstalker War) which was a quite a slog. Lots of violence and some intrigue and more jumping between quite a few ass-kicking characters.
Ch J Loveall
Feb 15, 2011 Ch J Loveall rated it it was ok
I will not read more of this space opera. I no longer care!
Pylades
Jan 02, 2010 Pylades rated it really liked it
The rebellion is over. The good guys won. Now what? Certainly no peace or rest for Owen.
Tamahome
Downloading the 1st 3 hours of the Graphicaudio version.

Kinda grisly! This is actually the 4th Deathstalker book, but the first Graphicaudio one.

Steven Werber
Aug 13, 2015 Steven Werber rated it really liked it
Tremendous fun. Like a comic book brought to life, including the cliff hanger ending!!
Gregg
Apr 14, 2011 Gregg rated it it was ok
Geez, ruin the series
Tracy Fettig
Aug 26, 2014 Tracy Fettig rated it really liked it
Simon R. Green has done it again! From the ass kicking characters to the gritty battles, this was one book that I couldn't put down. A must read for fans of the space opera genre.
Cera
Oct 25, 2008 Cera marked it as grazed
I appear to have hit my limit of long, long, long Simon Green space operas, at least for the moment!
David
Sep 06, 2010 David rated it did not like it
Shelves: science-fiction
Woof woof woof....damn I've read some howlers...but this....hmmm...okay it isn't the worst but I want the afternoon it took back.... T_T
Kathy
Aug 11, 2011 Kathy rated it it was amazing
There is so much going on in this series, I reread these books and enjoy them everytime. Amazing charaters and world.
Jeffrey
Dec 14, 2009 Jeffrey rated it it was ok
Shelves: science-fiction
It was okay. Far from the peak of the series but still a little fun.
Howard
Sep 26, 2012 Howard rated it it was ok
Roger Hyde
Mar 30, 2009 Roger Hyde rated it really liked it
love this series listening to in on graphic audio
Cissa
Feb 02, 2009 Cissa rated it liked it
As is true of the other books in the series- it's trash. Nonetheless, I'm apparently addicted to the things, and will read the rest of the series. I know not why. :)
Alexandre Frenette
Alexandre Frenette rated it liked it
Nov 22, 2016
Doug Tabacco
Doug Tabacco rated it liked it
Aug 13, 2011
Frankie
Frankie rated it really liked it
Oct 27, 2013
Jason
Jason rated it really liked it
Jul 20, 2010
Samantha
Samantha rated it liked it
Jan 06, 2009
Tess O'Riva
Tess O'Riva rated it really liked it
Jan 09, 2014
Benjamin Seltzer
Benjamin Seltzer rated it liked it
Oct 01, 2014
Ed Farnbauch
Ed Farnbauch rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2013
  • The Clone Alliance (Rogue Clone, #3)
  • March to the Stars (Empire of Man, #3)
  • Orphan's Triumph (Jason Wander, #5)
  • Planetfall
  • Interstellar Patrol
  • Choice of the Cat (Vampire Earth #2)
  • Starstrike
  • The Diamond Moon (Arthur C. Clarke's Venus Prime, Book 5)
  • The Machiavelli Interface (Matador, #3)
  • The Moon's Shadow (Saga of the Skolian Empire, #8)
  • Flinx Transcendent (Pip & Flinx #14)
41942
Simon Richard Green is a British science fiction and fantasy-author. He holds a degree in Modern English and American Literature from the University of Leicester. His first publication was in 1979.

His Deathstalker series is partly a parody of the usual space-opera of the 1950s, told with sovereign disregard of the rules of probability, while being at the same time extremely bloodthirsty.

Excerpted
More about Simon R. Green...

Deathstalker (8 books)
  • Deathstalker (Deathstalker, #1)
  • Deathstalker Rebellion (Deathstalker, #2)
  • Deathstalker War (Deathstalker, #3)
  • Deathstalker Destiny (Deathstalker, #5)
  • Deathstalker Legacy (Deathstalker, #6)
  • Deathstalker Return (Deathstalker, #7)
  • Deathstalker Coda (Deathstalker, #8)

“I take it you know my companion?"
Oh,yes!" said Savage, his smile disappearing. "We know all about Ruby Journey. Please don't let her kill anyone important. Or set fire to anything."
Your reputation precedes you," Random said dryly to Ruby.”
11 likes