Start by marking “Return to Atlantis (Choose Your Own Adventure, #78)” as Want to Read:
Return to Atlantis (Choose Your Own Adventure, #78)

Return to Atlantis (Choose Your Own Adventure #78)

3.6 of 5 stars 3.60  ·  rating details  ·  288 ratings  ·  12 reviews
CAN YOU FIND THE LOST KINGDOM OF ATLANTIS AGAIN? OR IS IT A WORLD YOU NO LONGER RECOGNIZE? On your first solo journey to find the Lost Continent of Atlantis, you failed to bring back proof of your success. Many people think that you imagined the whole thing?or worse. Now you and your colleague Horton James III are returning to document this amazing other world. But back be ...more
Published May 1st 2007 by Chooseco (first published 1988)

To ask other readers questions about Return to Atlantis, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Return to Atlantis

Alyssa
Choose Your Own Adventure: Return To Atlantis by, R.A Montgomery was an amazing book. I love the Choose Your Own Adventure books because the author lets you choose how the book ends. This book is one of the many great Choose Your Own Adventure books. Something that I also like about the Choose Your Own Adventure books is that in most of them the main character is you. In this book the author did a great job of describing what the seen was and what the character looked like and what the stuff aro ...more
Holden Attradies
The story in this one was so so. Like most of R.A. Montgomery's books the techno-babel and heavy handed moral messages kind of drove me nuts as an adult, but my kid was into it.

What dropped this from a three to a two star rating for us was how bad the story/page lay out was. I've read a good mix of older and newer editions and never noticed one this bad but MAYBE it's just because of how old it. But the first choice isn't actually till seven pages in (the longest I've seen). That alone wouldn't
Arthuro
It was good

You should put like more interesting beginings tbfh and yeah you should put more choices for the next ones or sequals

Julie
May 05, 2010 Julie rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommended to Julie by: my mom
Just gave this to MEM last night to read. We read up to the first decision together, so she could understand the concept. She couldn't wait to tell me how her first pass through ended last night and then gave me the play-by-play this morning. She is also thinking about all the people she knows who would like this book. I bought a lot of them through eBay last year...my plan is to give her a new book every few days this summer.
Mark
Apr 06, 2009 Mark rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: fiction, ya
When I was young, I used to ready every Choose Your Own Adventure or Which Way Book that I could get my hands on. After following the initial course of my decisions, I would go back and read every possible path of decisions. I loved these books.
Sebastian
I read what seemed like dozens of these books, though to be honest I can't remember which ones specifically. They were awesome. I hope they still publish them today.
Rebecca
Another choose your own adventure book, and again Soren went through every possible outcome. He did say this one was not as exciting as the snowman one.
Marts  (Thinker)
If you ever thought about being in Atlantis here is the place, and you have many different ways to experience the adventure!
Memomi
A thrilling tale of adventure and you get to choose the course of events what more could a 10 year old want!
Diah Didi
wow ... buku jaman dulu kala ... masih adakah diluaran sana?
Dana Cowden
Used to love these as a kid
Adine Delam
Adine Delam marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2015
Sagelewis
Sagelewis marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2015
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2015
Jess
Jess marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2015
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2015
Erin Coulter
Erin Coulter marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2015
  • Secret of the Ninja (Choose Your Own Adventure, #66)
  • Hyperspace (Choose Your Own Adventure, #21)
  • Inca Gold (Choose Your Own Adventure, #85)
  • Space Patrol (Choose Your Own Adventure, #22)
  • By Balloon to the Sahara (Choose Your Own Adventure, #3)
  • Mountain Of Mirrors (Endless Quest, #2)
  • The Darke Crusade (Lone Wolf, #15)
  • Secret of the Pyramids (Choose Your Own Adventure, #19)
  • Search for Dinosaurs (Time Machine, #2)
  • Vampire Express (Choose Your Own Adventure, #31)
Raymond A. Montgomery (born 1936 in Connecticut) is an author and progenitor of the Choose Your Own Adventure interactive children's book series. Montgomery graduated from Williams College and went to graduate school at Yale University and New York University (NYU). Montgomery has devoted his life to teaching and education.
More about R.A. Montgomery...

Choose Your Own Adventure (1 - 10 of 185 books)
  • The Cave of Time (Choose Your Own Adventure, #1)
  • Journey Under the Sea (Choose Your Own Adventure, #2)
  • By Balloon to the Sahara (Choose Your Own Adventure, #3)
  • Space and Beyond (Choose Your Own Adventure, #4)
  • The Mystery Of Chimney Rock (Choose Your Own Adventure, #5)
  • Your Code Name Is Jonah (Choose Your Own Adventure #6)
  • The Third Planet from Altair (Choose Your Own Adventure, #7)
  • Deadwood City (Choose Your Own Adventure, #8)
  • Who Killed Harlowe Thrombey? (Choose Your Own Adventure, #9)
  • The Lost Jewels of Nabooti (Choose Your Own Adventure, #10)
Journey Under the Sea (Choose Your Own Adventure, #2) Space and Beyond (Choose Your Own Adventure, #4) The Abominable Snowman (Choose Your Own Adventure, #13) Mystery of the Maya (Choose Your Own Adventure, #11) The Lost Jewels of Nabooti (Choose Your Own Adventure, #10)