Start by marking “My Fat Cat: Ten Simple Steps to Help Your Pet Lose Weight for a long and Happy Life” as Want to Read:

3.57 of 5 stars 3.57  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Fat cats may look cuddly and adorable, but they are at risk for serious illnesses such as diabetes, arthritis, and liver disease. Help your cute kitty slim down with the ten simple steps in My Fat Cat, including:
• The proper way to feed a cat
• Toys that will really get your cat moving
• Advice on dealing with older cats, outdoor cats, multiple cats, and cats with special ne
Published September 25th 2006 by Hatherleigh Press (first published August 30th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about My Fat Cat, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Fat Cat

Phoebe
Cute, funny and well-written (if a little "lite" and safe in terms of not giving much attention to cooking food for one's pet or raw diets) with some smart tips and a solid reference list. The illustrations were adorable, too.
Marnie  Sferrazza North
Snacks is on the Atkins diet, and he's lost .2lbs! Way to go Snacks!
Jenn
Common sense advice, nothing groundbreaking.
Kelsey
Kelsey added it
Dec 19, 2012
Sue Russell
Sue Russell marked it as to-read
May 29, 2012
Martha Garvey
Dec 30, 2007 Martha Garvey added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Recommends it for: cat owners who want to keep their cats healthy
My Fat Dog: Ten Simple Steps to Help Your Pet Lose Weight for a long and Happy Life Strange Pleasures 3