Start by marking “Naruto Band 34 (Naruto, #34)” as Want to Read:
Naruto Band 34 (Naruto, #34)

Naruto Band 34 (Naruto #34)

4.34  ·  Rating Details ·  3,994 Ratings  ·  47 Reviews
Menuju ke markas persembunyian Orochimaru! Naruto dan yang lain menyusup ke daerah musuh dan mendesak Sai setelah mereka bertemu kembali. Lalu, perasaan Naruto yang terus mencari ikatan dengan Sasuke, mengembalikan emosi Sai. Dua setengah tahun berlalu, kesempatan untuk bertemu kembali akhirnya tiba!!
Published 2009 by Carlsen Verlag GmbH (first published August 4th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Naruto Band 34, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Naruto Band 34

Brad
Mar 27, 2013 Brad rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, fantasy
Twisty turny plots revolving around Sai, and a quick resolution, too. Perhaps too quick. Well, regardless, we've come to Naruto and Sasuke's first reunion after that fantastically good fight between them, and it's damn satisfying.

Sasuke has turned evil. Not only that, he's become impressive. I still shiver at the scene where he shows up in Naruto's mind to talk with the demon.

Overall, it's a yummy volume.
Susan
Jul 27, 2009 Susan rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shonen_jump
Sasuke should not be taking fashion advice from Orochimaru. I think that's something we can all agree with.
Ahmad Sharabiani
Naruto, Vol. 34: The Reunion (Naruto, #34), Masashi Kishimoto
Brandon St Mark
4.5 actual rating: Don't know why, because Sasuke is always cool, but for some reason this still feels like 4.5 to me...
Mit
Feb 27, 2017 Mit rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I know I did not like Sai at the beginning because well, He would disappear for the most part of this anime after this mission. But his twists and turns in this volume were quite unpredictable.

Now, of course, the title suggests that Sasuke will return and Naruto will have the reunion with him. Sasuke has become very dangerous that is for sure. I guess he has achieved more growth than Naruto and Sakura combined. His hunger for getting more power and his desire of killing his brother is just expl
Hamad
Dec 26, 2016 Hamad rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: comics-mangas
Sai turned to be okay huh ! Well , the book was strange. Idk why but a lot of characters have lost someone close to them ! Author couldn't find any other way to shape a character ?

Sasuke is annoying me right now ! Idk y though he just take help from Naruto ? They wouldn't say no :S

Uchiha madara ????
James
Feb 11, 2017 James rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Sasuke makes his reappearance.
Ashley
Apr 26, 2013 Ashley rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kathleen
Aug 10, 2015 Kathleen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Sakura finds Sai's drawing book and tries to figure out what it means. Sai meets Sasuke in Orochimaru's hideout. I loved this part!! Sasuke was so forbidding!! They recapture Sai whose true plan is to double cross Orochimaru and assassinate Sasuke. The group ends up confronting Sasuke. Sai decides to not try and kill him because he respects Naruto's bond with him. Sasuke talks with the Nine Tails in Naruto's mind. I loved how scary he was. Sasuke considers killing them, but Orochimaru intervenes ...more
Soul
Jul 05, 2011 Soul rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2011
I must say it is and it will forever be(fingers crossed) my favorite Manga novel read.

the way Masashi Kishimoto described the characters is just awesome, you get to see them growing up, becoming responsible... powerful...

and it is not just characters,

The plot itself is so much bigger... u simply can't get enough of it. and add to that,

u get more than just entertainment, you learn...
what is
responsibility,
respect,
kindness,
friendship...

so it is not just a manga it is a way of living... The sprite
Joy
Wickedshizuku
Apr 19, 2009 Wickedshizuku rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anime fans, Manga fans
Recommended to Wickedshizuku by: Anime-planet.com
We enter on Chapter 300: Sai's Picture Book.
Sai has lost his picture book when he accompanies Kabuto and Orochimaru back to their hidden base. Sakura discovers the lost book and explains its meaning to Naruto and Captain Yamato.
At the base Sai meets Sasuke whom he has heard so much about from Naruto. Later the rest of the team chases down Sai's bug. How will this dark reunion turn out? Hmmmm, well go read it, and find out!
Cheers and Happy Reading!
Jenny
Jul 06, 2008 Jenny rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
[Ch. 300-309]

Although I found this volume boring, it was exciting when I watched it on Shippuden. You learn more about Sai and his brother. It's a sweet relationship. Sai smiles for the first time in this volume. You also get to see Sasuke which is an interesting experience also. Very exciting.
Narika
I really like and enjoy reading Naruto series. And now when we are finally in the "Shippuden" section it gets more and more interesting! I really like the characters, the setting, the plot it's all very exciting to read! The art is very beautiful as well and the volume cover too! So if you like ninjas and manga you will definitely enjoy this work! :)
Taruia
Sep 20, 2014 Taruia rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
This is kind of like the Lord of the Rings (no, no hear me out before you get too hasty) because it just goes on and on and on. They walk to villages, though forests, meeting foes along the way. Like a road movie, if you will, Dennis Hopper can play the part of ... no, now I am getting distracted. Anyway the band have found Sasuke, what will they do with him?
Gavin Abdollahi
Good addition to manga epic.
So in vol. 34, we finally see the Shipudden Sasuke, driven by nothing but a thirst of revenge.
It's kinda hard to review something that can be read in ten minutes, so I'm gonna stop right here.
Kendra
Aug 01, 2010 Kendra rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Finally Naruto meets up with Sasuke again, only to find out he's now in league with Orochimaru. The build-up to a great battle between the two has once again been put off until another day. I enjoyed seeing a little more into Sai's life before joining Team Kakashi.
Moises Burbano
Jul 24, 2009 Moises Burbano rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Naruto finally finds Sasuke! But Sasuke won't return to Konoha without a fight. This time it might take all of Team Kakashi to bring him down - and bring him back. My Grade: A+. I highly highly suggest this volume
Lord
May 31, 2009 Lord rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
While Shitpuuden drags into infinity and is more or less unwatchable, the manga holds its standards as one of the best. Everytime I finsh Naruto volume I want to read the next one immediately. Without exception.
Adalira Morningstar
The one in which everyone continues to tell me that Sasuke is just the absolute best while he destroys everything around him and acts like the biggest asshole he could possibly be while awkwardly attempting to hug Naruto to death.
Carmine
Arrivati al fatidico scontro, risolto in maniera forse un pò sbrigativa, si incominciano a notare cedimenti narrativi: le psicologie di Sasuke ed Orochimaru non convincono, come non è soddisfacente la gestione di Sai all'interno del plot narrativo.
Troppo buonismo, poca credibilità complessiva.
Trevor Smith
Aug 27, 2015 Trevor Smith rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You are gonna ask yourself many questions whilst reading this volume some involving things from sai to saukes loyalty. Has sasuke really gone mad? Find out in this volume! Would highly recommend
Seno
Oct 31, 2016 Seno rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kemunculan Sasuke dengan style barunya yang ciamik dan kemampuannya yang sudah banyak mengalami peningkatan!
Redfox5
Mar 08, 2011 Redfox5 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction, manga, ninja
Much better than the anime. This book actually lasts about 10 episodes on tv. They drag it out so much. This just gets straight to the point.
Emmy Lou
Sasuke is quite the eye candy. Even if he's evil and all that jazz.

4 STARS FOR SASUKE ACTION! WOOT~!

*happy fangirl*
Bonnie Stainton
Bonnie Stainton rated it it was amazing
Mar 15, 2015
Danielle Bethke
Danielle Bethke rated it it was amazing
Mar 08, 2013
Poeme
Poeme rated it it was amazing
Mar 31, 2015
Emily
Emily rated it it was amazing
Oct 17, 2014
Ninon Crestois
Ninon Crestois rated it liked it
Jan 22, 2017
  • Bleach Volume 31: Bring mich nicht um mein Vergnügen (Bleach, #31)
  • One Piece, Bd.40, GEAR (One Piece, #40)
Masashi Kishimoto (岸本 斉史 Kishimoto Masashi) is a Japanese manga artist, well known for creating the manga series Naruto. His younger twin brother, Seishi Kishimoto, is also a manga artist and creator of the manga series O-Parts Hunter (666 Satan) and Blazer Drive. Two of his former assistants, Osamu Kajisa (Tattoo Hearts) and Yuuichi Itakura (Hand's), have also gone on to moderate success followin ...more
More about Masashi Kishimoto...

Naruto (1 - 10 of 72 books)
  • Naruto, Vol. 01: The Tests of the Ninja (Naruto, #1)
  • Naruto, Vol. 02: The Worst Client (Naruto, #2)
  • Naruto, Vol. 03: Bridge of Courage (Naruto, #3)
  • Naruto, Vol. 04: The New Opponents (Naruto, #4)
  • Naruto, Vol. 05: Exam Hell (Naruto, #5)
  • Naruto, Vol. 06: The Forest of Death (Naruto, #6)
  • Naruto, Vol. 07: Orochimaru's Curse (Naruto, #7)
  • Naruto, Vol. 08: Life-and-Death Battles (Naruto, #8)
  • Naruto, Vol. 09: Turning the Tables (Naruto, #9)
  • Naruto, Vol. 10: A Splendid Ninja (Naruto, #10)