Start by marking “Desire After Dark (Vampire Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Desire After Dark (Vampire Trilogy, #3)

Desire After Dark (Vampire Trilogy #3)

4.04 of 5 stars 4.04  ·  rating details  ·  836 ratings  ·  30 reviews
Vicki Cavendish knows she should be careful. After all, there's a killer loose in town—one who drains women of blood, women with red hair and green eyes just like her. She knows she should tell police about the dark, gorgeous man who comes into the diner every night, the one who makes her feel a longing she's never felt before. The last thing she should do is invite the be...more
Mass Market Paperback, 384 pages
Published February 1st 2006 by Zebra (first published January 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Desire After Dark, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Desire After Dark

Monique
Two vampires chasing after the same woman, an innocent virgin. One wants her blood, one wants her love. Where have I heard this story before?? Oh yeah, the first book of the series. (Side note - what's with her obsession with green eyed women?? It's not a common color and it seems that every woman she's written about is green eyed.) I'll give it to her, this woman has a little more backbone than the other women in the series but absolutely no common sense. Vicki (Victoria) Cavendish is red haire...more
Paige
This was the way a vampire/human love story should go.

With a maniac vampire on the loose in Vicky Cavendish's little hometown and is targeting red-heads she knows she's in serious danger.

When a dark, mysterious stranger begins coming into the diner while she's working and begins walking her home at dark, she can't help the attraction she feels towards him.

Antonio Battista has been the walking undead for over 600 years. He's never meet a human who immediately took his attention. When Vicky begi...more
Alicia Beharry
i thoroughly enjoyed it. A dark stranger comes into town and just happens to be seen walking with two females who later end up dead. A killer going after women with red hair green eyes draining them of their blood. This book is filled with suspense and a good book for anyone.
Steph Moyer
Vicki is a red-haired waitress in a small town where a killer vampire that likes to eat red-haired women stopped for some snacks. Another vampire, Antonio, shows up too. Oh, and don't forget the vampire hunter. Busy little town. So, everyone tells Vicki not to let strange men into her house. To be on the look-out for this killer. To be smart. Instead she lets two strange men into her house, and then runs off with one for awhile, because he's just so darn adorable or something. Fighting. Sex. Hap...more
Shannon
Amanda Ashley is a brilliant writer!!! Not your stereotypical vampire romances, she adds twists to the story that defy expectation. Character, scenes, emotions are well drawn out and who doesn't love romances where both male and female are strong characters worthy of being named the hero?
Dlblumer Blumer
Desire After Dark I have not read the trilogy in order, meaning I started with this one. So far it seems like a classic Vampire Story, it seems to fallow the original mythology for vamp stories, Like The Vamp wears all black can turn into mist, has an adverseness to the Christian cross,& falls in love with the innocent girl of the story.
Katrina Knittle
When I first started reading this book I just couldn't get into it. So I took the book slowly until about half way through when it just hooked me. After I got hooked I could not put this book down. I ended up staying up late into the night to finish it. I loved all the suspense throughout it. It was a well written book. Coming in from not reading the first two in this series I definitely wasn't confused.
Candy
This book is amazing! When I first started reading it I started to think of TRUEBLOOD/ Sookie southern mysteries because of the setting and so on… you’ll see. However it got into its own story. If you pick it up you will see what I`m talking about. I could not put this book down, there was so much suspense and it very well written. GO OUT AND GET IT!
Karen Mendoza

1. Everlasting Kiss
2. Everlasting Desire
Erin
I Loved this book!
i picked it up at the libary and it has stuck with me!
Its a beautiful story-filled with Love and horror! it was such a trill to read it! 5 STARS! also read Amanda Ashleys other books--you won't be disappointed.
Carolyn
~Sexy vampires, dangerous devotion, unparalleled romance—no one does desire after dark like bestselling author Amanda Ashley. Now, in her enthralling new novel, she explores a passion as smoldering as it is risky...
Beverly Brooks
I would recommend this book, I have read most of Maggie's books & have just bought the once I don't and added them to my to be read book. Thank God! for on-line shopping!!!!
Jenny
Apr 21, 2010 Jenny rated it 2 of 5 stars
Recommended to Jenny by: Donna
Vampires, vampire hunters, and mortals come together in the fictional Midwestern town of Pear Blossom Creek in this tale. A quick read, but the plot was somewhat predictable.
vra
I had thought it was going to be Battista vs. Duncan and I was wrong, though it would have been an interesting twist in the plot. =P
Jennifer Scholl
I liked the characters in the book. The story was basically a regurgitated story from the first in this trilogy though.
Megan
Book 3 (after Shades of Gray and After Sundown). Good, nothing to get too excited about though, but again, worth the read.
Amanda
this book is really good. its all about readheads! so all you readheads beware. it is really fun to read.
Sandy
Very similar to Twilight by Stephenie Meyer, although for adults. I loved it. 5/5 stars.
Tammy Shanks
Really liked this book, I will deffinately read the other ones in this series.
Diane
Aug 14, 2008 Diane rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: who like vampire-mortal romances!
This book is a really quick read. It's a good book but it wasn't great!
Anthony Oquendo
Amanda Ashley is one of my favorite writers of vampire stories
Angelina May
This series was awesome read all of them in less than a week!
Haylie
Jun 05, 2008 Haylie rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: any1
ANOTHER TOTALLY AWESOME VAMPIRE ROMANCE BY AMANDA ASHLEY!!!!!
Carrie
amazing! really enjoyed the plot, characters & story.
Anya
It was an OK read but I didn't get hooked with the series.
Shelley
great book real page turner
Lianna
Good book.
  • A Taste of Darkness (Mackenzie Vampires, #3)
  • Primal Heat (Primes, #5)
  • Keep Me Forever (Forever Vampires #4)
  • Seduced by the Night (Night Slayer, #2)
  • Outcast (Guardians' League, #2)
  • Passionate Thirst (Candace Steele Vampire Killer #1)
  • Prince of Twilight (Wings in the Night #12)
  • The Mammoth Book of Vampire Romance
Midnight Pleasures (Wild Wulfs of London, #0.5; Dream-Hunter, #0.5) After Twilight (Dark, #7a) Night's Kiss (Children of The Night, #1) Bound by Night (Bound #1) Night's Touch (Children of The Night, #2)