Start by marking “The Sheikh's Virgin Princess” as Want to Read:
The Sheikh's Virgin Princess

The Sheikh's Virgin Princess

Karim, Sultan of Zangrar, sought a gentle, obedient bride. What he got was a defiant, feisty wife with fire in her eyes!She couldn't be a virgin--she was a rebel princess who wouldn't be tamed. She was hiding secrets, refusing to do his bidding!The marriage contract couldn't be broken. Their wedding vows had to be sealed!And then the sultan discovered Princess Alexandra ...more
Published January 13th 2009 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about The Sheikh's Virgin Princess, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sheikh's Virgin Princess

Dee
A good story. An Alpha H and a strong h who is definately not a doormat but a woman who was capable of thinking/looking after herself.

I did feel that he should have come clean about who he was when she explained what her uncle was capable of but then I suppose by not confessing that he was the Sultan brought more angst to the story.

I also had a bit of a problem with the title.....Karim is a Sultan so why is he referred to as a Sheikh!!!
Jenny
Aug 02, 2016 Jenny rated it really liked it
Very enjoyable read with loving characters. I wanted a better epilogue though.
Melanie♥
Rather bland 3 star book. Really seemed to drag. It had a good story line, but everything seemed to fall flat and it took me almost 3 days to finish this short read. A princess running for her life and a handsome sultan in disguise. Sounded better than it was. What's with the Sultan/Sheikh thing??
Andrea Guy
Feb 02, 2010 Andrea Guy rated it it was amazing
Sarah Morgan's modern day fairytale is one of the best stories I've read in this Harlequin line in years.

Imagine if you will, a princess of a faraway land called Rovina and then a Sultan of an even further away country, Zangrar. These two people are betrothed to each other through and agreement between their fathers. One is desperate for the union the other isn't.

Both hero and heroine are both stubborn and determined to get what they want. As the story moves along, one finds their feelings chang
Choclot
Apr 14, 2012 Choclot rated it it was amazing
This book inspired me to create an account, so that I could post a review! What a fantastic book. I got completely caught up in the story and could feel myself connecting emotionally to the characters and the story. Alexa is incredibly brave, modern and down to earth. I love her vulnerability and her strength. Karim is also great. He's arrogant and strong, but also completely at the whim of his attraction to Alexa. Such a great book. Love their trip through the desert and wish it could've lasted ...more
Jacqueline
Decent enough story. Maybe 3-1/2 stars. I liked the princess in peril whose wild ways were really attempts on her life. The story was pretty unbelievable but then sheikh stories are not my favorites nor are royalty stories so it had 2 counts against it. The hero was nice enough. Mostly I guess there didn't seem to be a lot of meat to the story. A little melodramatic.
Christina (SteepedinBooks)
Jennie -  Webbweaver Reviews
Nov 17, 2012 Jennie - Webbweaver Reviews rated it it was amazing
Shelves: the-sheikhs
This was a fabulous read ! This story is filled with suspense, intrigue, adventure and sizzling romance. Everything you could want in a romance novel !
Both hero and heroine are strong and independent. Alexandra, the heroine is an exceptionally likeable charachter. I think she's up there with my favourite romance heroines.
Katie
Not a good one. The characters can conceal too much from each other, but, worse, they conceal it from the reader. (And it's pretty obvious stuff for the reader.)

I usually like Morgan's Presents quite a lot, but this one just didn't work for me at all.
Nadia
Aug 10, 2014 Nadia rated it it was amazing
Somehow this heroine touched something deep inside me. This loneliness of hers and her vulnerability. She trained herself to survive and it's really amazing how well she fared if you consider all power and recourses that her uncle had. Considering the surroundings even her being slightly MarySueish didn't bother me much.

I like their time in the desert. And I liked the fact that author made hero see that danger was indeed very real and not just in heroine's head. I'm not so sure about the importa
KC
Not bad. The plot was interesting but the romance could have used more passion and angst injected into it. While Karim and Alexa had decent chemistry, I felt their feelings for each other never reached gut-wrenching levels. Adding to this lukewarm pot were two big plot holes that had me stretching my suspension of disbelief to the limit.

(view spoiler)
Baseballmom
Nov 09, 2014 Baseballmom rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
You Go Girl.....d;)

I loved the h, she rocked 5 stars all day long! She was smart, sassy and nobody's fool. The H was arrogant almost to the point of blindness. He was so demanding of the heroine, I wasn't sure I was going to be able to like him. However, in true HP fashion, it was towards the end, you see how much the H was doing "behind-the-scenes" to protect his woman. The h was a rock star and kept me totally entertained..... d;)
Sue Child
Love all Sarah Morgan’s Modern/Presents but her sheikhs are probably my favourites. I always empathise with her heroines – she does great characterisation. Her heroines are vulnerable without being weak or victims – and I love the way the Rebel Princess shows Karim “it never pays to underestimate a woman”. It’s fast-paced with lots of action (adore the fencing scene), and lots of great dialogue and terrific love scenes.

Maggie
May 19, 2013 Maggie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: harlequin
I really liked this book. The h has issues but did have a strong back bone and did not fall at the H's feet. H took some time but eventually fell for her charms and in love with her.
Mary E
Aug 15, 2012 Mary E rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. I wasn't expecting the princess to not act like a princess. Intrigue at every turn!
Anne Lorraine
Dec 01, 2013 Anne Lorraine rated it it was amazing
Karim has his faults but he made me fall inlove with him easily.
have to say that I know I'll find myself reading this again.
Areadne Andre  Geor  Petaal
Areadne Andre Geor Petaal rated it it was amazing
Mar 01, 2014
Ruksana
Ruksana rated it really liked it
Jun 17, 2015
Lindsey
Lindsey rated it really liked it
Jun 19, 2011
Wellga
Wellga rated it liked it
Jun 08, 2011
Sana
Sana rated it it was ok
Jan 14, 2015
Sara Jennings
Sara Jennings rated it it was ok
Oct 28, 2015
Asteropê
Asteropê rated it liked it
Apr 16, 2016
Mareena
Mareena rated it it was amazing
Sep 17, 2015
Sharon
Sharon rated it really liked it
Jun 30, 2012
Rosaria Giamei
Rosaria Giamei rated it liked it
Aug 18, 2014
Laurie Gyd
Laurie Gyd rated it it was amazing
Aug 01, 2013
Temara
Temara rated it liked it
Sep 07, 2014
Penny Watson
Penny Watson rated it really liked it
Sep 11, 2010
Jugene Reyes
Jugene Reyes rated it really liked it
Jun 07, 2013
  • The Desert King's Pregnant Bride (Unexpected Babies) (Harlequin Presents Extra, #50)
  • The Sheikh's Chosen Queen (Desert Kings, #1)
  • The Sultan's Choice
  • The Sheikh's Chosen Wife
  • Desert King, Pregnant Mistress (Bought for Her Baby) (Harlequin Presents Extra, #18)
  • The Virgin's Price
  • The Desert Lord's Baby  (Throne of Judar #1)
  • Hired: The Sheikh's Secretary Mistress (Royal Brides, #8)
  • Forbidden: The Sheikh's Virgin (Dark-Hearted Desert Men #3)
  • Desert Prince, Defiant Virgin (Harlequin Presents, #2796)
  • The Sheikh's Rebellious Mistress (Sheikh Tycoons, #3)
  • The Inherited Bride
  • The Desert Sheikh's Captive Wife (The Rich, the Ruthless and the Really Handsome, #1)
  • Strangers in the Desert
  • Innocent on Her Wedding Night
About Sarah

USA Today bestselling author Sarah Morgan writes contemporary romance and her trademark humour and sensuality have gained her fans across the globe. She has been nominated 4 times for the prestigious RITA Award from the Romance Writers of America and has won the award twice. Sarah lives near London, England, and when she isn't reading or writing she loves being outdoors.

Look out for Mi
More about Sarah Morgan...

“Not those qualities! she wanted to shout. Why were men so basic? Why did they only ever think about one thing—sex? Well, actually, it was two things. Sex and power. Forget everything else—they seemed to be the only two things that motivated the male species. And normally she didn’t even think about sex. So why was it that, since the Sultan’s bodyguard had removed his fencing mask and revealed his impossibly handsome face, she’d thought about little else?” 0 likes