Astrology for Enlightenment

Astrology for Enlightenment

4.43 of 5 stars 4.43  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  3 reviews
In Astrology for Enlightenment, "Astrologer to the Stars" Michelle Karén gives you the tools to predict and guide your future and, by distilling astrology down to its purest form, shows you how to achieve enlightenment.

Drawing on over thirty years of study and experience, Karén has created an accessible, easy-to-follow, hands-on guide for using astrolog...more
Published November 11th 2008 by Atria Books (first published 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Astrology for Enlightenment, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Astrology for Enlightenment

AnandaTashie
Oct 26, 2013 AnandaTashie added it
Shelves: 2013, non-fic
The good:

I liked that she had astrological information for children too, not just adults. It's interesting to see how the traits often present themselves in kiddos, and I could see truth based on my three.

Also? The cover art is gorgeous! :D

The ehh:

She focused on predictions made by John of Jerusalem. I'm not going to debate whether or not he was highly gifted (he could have been), but the predictions could have covered any large span of human history really.

Her 2012 & enlightenment perspe...more
Garrett Dunnington
Surpisingly, this book had a bit of information that answered several of questions I had of my own sign, even though I only studied Astrology for a year, and became proficient with it. I actually recommend it, not only because it answer the questions I had, but there are some Mayan principles in the back that are pretty substantial.
Kirsti Smetana
Kirsti Smetana marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Raymond N Budd
Raymond N Budd marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2014
Ketayun
Ketayun marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2014
TJ
TJ added it
Jun 01, 2013
Jennifer McGee
Jennifer McGee marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2012
Tricia
Tricia marked it as to-read
May 03, 2011
Keshia
Keshia marked it as to-read
Dec 17, 2010
Taneka
Taneka marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2010
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2009