Start by marking “The Travelers: Book Three (Pendragon: Before the War, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Travelers: Book Three (Pendragon: Before the War, #3)

The Travelers: Book Three (Pendragon: Before the War #3)

Before Bobby Pendragon.
Before Saint Dane.
Before the war . . .

Every territory of Halla has a Traveler. They lived for years�some even for decades�before learning of their true destiny. What was life like for Bobby Pendragon's fellow Travelers before they joined him in the fight to save every time and place that has ever existed? What led up to their becoming the guardian
Published March 24th 2009 by Aladdin (first published January 1st 2009)

To ask other readers questions about The Travelers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Travelers

Deviki
I bought this book a a big book sale near my office, as usually when buying in a big sale you tend to not find all the series of a book. I was a bit hesitant to take this book because this was book 3 and I have never followed this book series before. But I can't resist because the cover had a very beautiful black girl and two white guys lol ......yes yes I know ....I swear I'm not that cheeky lol

So I thought if I liked Loor then I might actually start following this series, turns out I really l
Mike Aragona
Mar 23, 2011 Mike Aragona rated it really liked it
Shelves: all
Probably the strongest of the 3 books to date! Learning about Loor was great and the story exciting. Reading about Remudi (both Siry and his dad) was interesting and helped to add much to the 8th book in the Pendragon series. Finding out about Patrick Mac was a little strange (felt like something out of a Boy's Scout adventure) and I didn't understand how it all fit in to what had come before... until I started reading the 9th book in the series :)[return][return]An interesting and fun tome!
Steven
Apr 12, 2011 Steven rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: pendragon-books
This book followed the same great direction as the last two and I do have to say each one of these titles has good message's for kids in them. Along with all the action and adventure kids can learn a lot with these...heck even a few adults could learn something from them as well. The only thing I was sad about with this title was that it was the last one.
Heather
Apr 22, 2009 Heather rated it it was amazing
 Marla
3rd book in the prequel trilogy to give background stories about the Travelers in the Bobby Pendragon series by D.J. MacHale.

Travelers: Book Three is about Loor and the Batu, Siry Remudi and the Jakills and Patrick Mac from 3rd Earth.
Alex
Apr 21, 2009 Alex rated it it was amazing
I think that this was a good book, because it was about three characters from the Pendragon series. This book captivated my interests because the plot line jumped out at me and held my interest.
Mallory
Jun 03, 2010 Mallory rated it it was ok
Patrick's was the best. Siry's made me hate his dad. Which is sad. And Loor's was WAAAAAY out of place. Loor never loses. This isn't how I want my favorite character portrayed! Overall book two is the best.
Benjamin Wong
Feb 20, 2012 Benjamin Wong rated it it was amazing
Rather interesting add on to the series. After all, Pendragon is all about, well, Pendragon. So this give more insight on the series. I just regret that I cant find the first book.
Wade
Jun 16, 2009 Wade added it
Kelsey
Feb 28, 2013 Kelsey rated it it was amazing
I love this prequel series... it really gets you to want to read the actual books again. Very good stuff.
Junessa
Sep 19, 2011 Junessa rated it it was amazing
A great prequel to fill in the stories of three more travelers: Loor, Siry Remudi, and Patrick Mac. Full of action.
Valerie
Apr 12, 2011 Valerie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really getting to read about the characters' pasts before the Pendragon series. I especially liked learning more about Loor.
John
Jul 24, 2009 John rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Patrick, running around a forest isn't really considered dangerous... unless you're like 10 years old.
Tim Comstock
Jan 28, 2014 Tim Comstock rated it it was amazing
all about Patrick macs adventure on third earth to find a book thief, the betrayal that led siry remudi to become a jakill, and the young warrior loors adventure in the desert.
PWRL
Oct 26, 2013 PWRL marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2013-new
SM
Janelle
It was a good conclusion to the Halla short stories. This is my second favorite in this three book anthology of when each Traveler discovered their destinies in protecting Halla.
Karen
Sep 01, 2014 Karen rated it really liked it
This book was well-written and fast-paced. The only problem is, I'm not sure what I read or how everything fits together. Confused, but intrigued.
Sara
Oct 08, 2012 Sara rated it really liked it
Tucker
Tucker rated it it was amazing
Nov 17, 2010
Madeline
Madeline rated it liked it
Apr 16, 2010
nope
nope rated it it was amazing
Apr 13, 2011
Echo
Echo rated it really liked it
Aug 19, 2012
Morgie
Morgie rated it liked it
Apr 27, 2014
Craig Buchanan
Craig Buchanan rated it really liked it
Oct 31, 2016
Christian
Christian rated it it was amazing
Jan 18, 2014
Liam
Liam rated it really liked it
Nov 11, 2013
Ramiel
Ramiel rated it really liked it
Nov 22, 2011
Aurora
Aurora rated it it was amazing
Jul 04, 2012
Kaylee
Kaylee rated it really liked it
Feb 25, 2013
Kevin/Akio
Kevin/Akio rated it it was amazing
Apr 23, 2014
  • The Travelers (Pendragon: Before the War, #1)
  • Pendragon (The Guide to the Territories of Halla )
  • Barkbelly
  • Star Trek: The Next Generation/Doctor Who: Assimilation 2
  • Night Shift (Night Shift Series #1)
  • Scourge: A Grim Doyle Adventure (Grim Doyle Adventures, #1)
  • This Would Be Paradise (This Would Be Paradise, #1)
  • The Steps Up the Chimney (The Magician's House Quartet, #1)
  • Dead Letter Office
  • The Hidden Evil (Fear Street Sagas, #5)
  • Taking Chances (Sharing Space, #4)

Pendragon: Before the War (3 books)
  • The Travelers (Pendragon: Before the War, #1)
  • The Travelers: Book Two (Pendragon: Before the War, #2)