Start by marking “The Travelers: Book Three (Pendragon: Before the War, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Travelers: Book Three (Pendragon: Before the War, #3)

The Travelers: Book Three (Pendragon: Before the War #3)

4.03 of 5 stars 4.03  ·  rating details  ·  614 ratings  ·  17 reviews
Before Bobby Pendragon.
Before Saint Dane.
Before the war . . .

Every territory of Halla has a Traveler. They lived for years�some even for decades�before learning of their true destiny. What was life like for Bobby Pendragon's fellow Travelers before they joined him in the fight to save every time and place that has ever existed? What led up to their becoming the guardian...more
Published March 24th 2009 by Aladdin

To ask other readers questions about The Travelers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Travelers

Karen
This book was well-written and fast-paced. The only problem is, I'm not sure what I read or how everything fits together. Confused, but intrigued.
Tim Comstock
all about Patrick macs adventure on third earth to find a book thief, the betrayal that led siry remudi to become a jakill, and the young warrior loors adventure in the desert.
Mike Aragona
Probably the strongest of the 3 books to date! Learning about Loor was great and the story exciting. Reading about Remudi (both Siry and his dad) was interesting and helped to add much to the 8th book in the Pendragon series. Finding out about Patrick Mac was a little strange (felt like something out of a Boy's Scout adventure) and I didn't understand how it all fit in to what had come before... until I started reading the 9th book in the series :)[return][return]An interesting and fun tome!
Heather
Steven
This book followed the same great direction as the last two and I do have to say each one of these titles has good message's for kids in them. Along with all the action and adventure kids can learn a lot with these...heck even a few adults could learn something from them as well. The only thing I was sad about with this title was that it was the last one.
 Marla
3rd book in the prequel trilogy to give background stories about the Travelers in the Bobby Pendragon series by D.J. MacHale.

Travelers: Book Three is about Loor and the Batu, Siry Remudi and the Jakills and Patrick Mac from 3rd Earth.
Mallory
Patrick's was the best. Siry's made me hate his dad. Which is sad. And Loor's was WAAAAAY out of place. Loor never loses. This isn't how I want my favorite character portrayed! Overall book two is the best.
Alex
I think that this was a good book, because it was about three characters from the Pendragon series. This book captivated my interests because the plot line jumped out at me and held my interest.
Benjamin Wong
Rather interesting add on to the series. After all, Pendragon is all about, well, Pendragon. So this give more insight on the series. I just regret that I cant find the first book.
Janelle
It was a good conclusion to the Halla short stories. This is my second favorite in this three book anthology of when each Traveler discovered their destinies in protecting Halla.
Valerie
I really getting to read about the characters' pasts before the Pendragon series. I especially liked learning more about Loor.
Sara
Wade
Jun 16, 2009 Wade added it
Junessa
A great prequel to fill in the stories of three more travelers: Loor, Siry Remudi, and Patrick Mac. Full of action.
John
Patrick, running around a forest isn't really considered dangerous... unless you're like 10 years old.
Kelsey
I love this prequel series... it really gets you to want to read the actual books again. Very good stuff.
PWRL
Oct 26, 2013 PWRL marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2013-new
SM
Kiersten
Kiersten marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
Alysha DeShaé
Alysha DeShaé marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
Winnie Lam
Winnie Lam marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
Isabel
Isabel marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2014
Alea
Alea marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2014
  • The Travelers (Pendragon: Before the War, #1)
  • The Guide to the Territories of Halla
  • The Rise of the Black Wolf (Grey Griffins, #2)
  • A Maze Me: Poems for Girls
  • Original Sins (The Lost Slayer, #4)
  • Nighttrap (Darkside, #3)
  • Hunted
  • The Foxman
  • Flight of the Fire Thief (Fire Thief Trilogy, #2)
  • The Star Trek: The Next Generation Companion
  • Dark Quetzal (The Echorium Sequence, #3)
The Travelers: Book Two (Pendragon: Before the War, #2) Fake ID (Hunted, #1) Static (Flight 29 Down, #1) First Shot Club Dread (Hunted, #2)