Start by marking “Me & My Brothers, Volume 6 (Me & My Brothers, #6)” as Want to Read:
Me & My Brothers, Volume 6 (Me & My Brothers, #6)

Me & My Brothers, Volume 6 (Me & My Brothers #6)

4.17 of 5 stars 4.17  ·  rating details  ·  150 ratings  ·  4 reviews
The latest volume in this hilarious Shojo series continues the trials of a teenage girl who faces her biggest challenge--brothers.
Published December 9th 2008 by TokyoPop (first published January 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Me & My Brothers, Volume 6, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Me & My Brothers, Volume 6

Theresa ♫
Jul 16, 2012 Theresa ♫ rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Fellow humans who squeal over Ouran High School Host Club
This story . . . is . . .

Sooooo

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--

(60 seconds later)

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!

(Yeah, 60 seconds is how long I can hold my breath. Any longer than that and you have . . . dead Theresa!!)

Anyway, this book was so adorable. It did take me a little while to read because I stopped reading between chapters (whether it was for stopping to eat dinner and then forgetting that I was reading it AFTER dinner, or it was too late at night and I
Reader17 Der
This is a cute series. In this volume we have a guy from Miyashita past show up Katagiri. It seems Miyashita rejected him will he fall for her again and if he does will she reject him again.

Misyashita is getting close to telling her older brother Masashi how she feels about him. Will she tell him or will she not tell him.

What I enjoy about this series is all of the brothers trying to protect Miyashita from everyone. Including their own older brother.
Starbubbles
As Sakura asks herself how she ever fell for a guy like Masashi just about every single chapter; I've been asking the same question at least once a volume. Maybe she finds him more approachable due to his cross-dressing. I truly do not know. From what I can see, he is just as overprotective as the rest of them. I guess we don’t always know why we like one over the other even when they appear to be the same.
Amanda Dotterer
Beizal
Beizal marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2014
Bre
Bre marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2014
Naomi Moffitt
Naomi Moffitt marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2014
Tadamono
Tadamono marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
Jessica Lynn Sandridge marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • V.B. Rose Volume 3
  • Butterflies, Flowers (Butterflies, Flowers, #7)
  • La Corda d'Oro, Volume 8
  • Sand Chronicles, Volume 3
  • Papillon 2
  • Happy Cafe, Volume 2
  • Descendants of Darkness, Volume 4
  • Your and My Secret: Volume 1 (Your and My Secret, #1)
  • Wild Ones, Vol. 2 (Wild Ones, #2)
  • Penguin Revolution: Volume 3
  • Magical X Miracle, Vol. 3 (Magical x Miracle, #3)
  • Kodocha: Sana's Stage, Vol. 07
Me & My Brothers Volume 1 (Me & My Brothers, #1) Me & My Brothers Volume 2 (Me & My Brothers, #2) Me & My Brothers Volume 3 (Me & My Brothers, #3) Me & My Brothers, Volume 4 (Me & My Brothers, #4) Me & My Brothers, Volume 5 (Me & My Brothers, #5)