I'll Be Hunting You (The Hunters, #7)

I'll Be Hunting You (The Hunters #7)

4.01 of 5 stars 4.01  ·  rating details  ·  201 ratings  ·  9 reviews
I'll Be Hunting You Shiloh Walker "This book is part of the Hunters series." What happens when a woman loses the man she was born to love? Tori doesn't know. Declan has been her lover, her friend, her confidant-now he is gone. With grief and heartache driving her insane, Tori has become a liability to those she knows and loves. Until a fellow Hunter arrives on her doorstep...more
Published January 3rd 2007 by Ellora's Cave Publishing Inc.

To ask other readers questions about I'll Be Hunting You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I'll Be Hunting You

Tania
"I'll Be Hunting You" by Shiloh Walker. Book 7 of The Hunters series.

I must say that this little novella (only 6 chapters) was my most favourite of all the series I've read so far!!

I can't really say anything about the storyline because the story moves so fast I would basically give away the whole book! The main characters are Declan and Tori from the first book. So interesting to visit them again. Ten years have taken place since they first met and their relationship is as strong as ever.

So wel...more
 ~V~
I think this may be my favorite of the ones I've read so far..it's very short but sweet...if you're a fan of the Hunter series..this is definitely worth the read, though I wouldn't recommend reading this if you haven't read the first four books in the series..it takes place after the other stories and it's about Declan and Tori who are featured in the first Hunter book.
Laura Elizabeth
Totally read this out of order. Havent't read anything in the Hunter's series but a friend has/had/is, and let me read on her Kindle while she was at lunch. I needed a short read.

This was pretty good, though I think I'd understand more, and probably be more invested if I'd read about Tori before.
Holly
This was a short read featuring Declan and Tori. I ended up liking it more than I expected. I'm not generally a fan of revisiting old characters in a new story, but this was one sweet. Especially the little boy Lee.

Carrie (Book Fairy) Fort

I almost died when I read this!!OMG A GREAT STORY about the kinda love we all want!!
Wendy
Sad but I loved the way it ended!!
Anna
A short story, but it was kind of cute!
Greeneyes Belle28
Really good....!!!!!
Teresa
Short but very good.
Jessica Blackmore
Jessica Blackmore marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Ctina2426
Ctina2426 marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Corinna
Corinna marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Kirstie
Kirstie marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2014
Kmwarren
Kmwarren marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
Sheila Reid
Sheila Reid marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2014
Shiloh Walker's HUNTER'S NEED Just Released! 1 7 Dec 02, 2009 04:42AM
  • Fire and Rain (Cherchez Pack, #2)
  • Alcandian Quest (Alcandians, #1)
  • His Bare Obsession (Bare Love, #1)
  • Syndelle's Possession (The Angelini, #2)
  • Dragon's Rise (Shadow of the Dragon, #3)
  • Fur Factor (Fixed, #2)
  • Wicked Hot
  • Hot for Santa (Hot in the City, #5)
  • Kiss of Moonlight (Lucani Lovers, #1)
  • Pleasure Cruise (Pleasure Cruise, #1)
  • Aftermath (Kismet, #3)
  • Scorched (Turn Up the Heat, #1)
  • Virgin Seeks Bad-Ass Boy
  • A Bite of Magick (Magick Men, #2)
  • Personal Assets
  • Antonia's Bargain (House of Pleasure #1.5)
  • Big Bad Wolf
  • Flaunt It (Paolo’s Playhouse, #1)
Hello... thanks for swinging by. I don't log into Goodreads much, so if you have questions, please visit my website to email me through my site.
Thank you!

My other me.... J.C. Daniels

Bio...

Shiloh Walker has been writing since she was a kid. She fell in love with vampires with the book Bunnicula and has worked her way up to the more...ah...serious vampire stories. She loves reading and writing anyt...more
More about Shiloh Walker...
If You Hear Her (The Ash Trilogy, #1) Fragile (Rafferty, #1) Broken (Rafferty, #2) The Missing (The FBI Psychics, #1) If You See Her (The Ash Trilogy, #2)