Notorious

Notorious (Branscom Sisters #2)

3.65 of 5 stars 3.65  ·  rating details  ·  247 ratings  ·  18 reviews

Keely Branscom had always been a little notorious. A confirmed wild child, she'd shocked the town by posing for a centerfold at the age of nineteen. But what she'd really wanted was to get a reaction from seriously sexy Noah Garfield. Only, back then, he hadn't quite known what to do with her....

Now, years later, Noah's still in over his head with Keely. But when he catche

Paperback, Harlequin Blaze #1, 251 pages
Published August 2001 by Harlequin

Tofu Fairy
I really enjoyed this book and found the premise of trickery very fun! I also loved the ending more than I should have. LOL The sexual scenes were very very hot and very varied. Most did not involve sex at all but other aspects of foreplay. Most of the actual sex scenes were in the last 50-100 pages of the book! That was a tad frustrating for me and is the only reason I gave this book 4 instead of 5 stars. The build up was fun but too long for this reader. I would still recommend it though becau...more
Barb
Now, years later, Noah's still in over his head with Keely. But when he catches her walking into a Vegas strip joint, he knows that he has to save her from herself.
Only, Keely doesn't want to be saved. I...more
Andrea Guy
Vicki's Notorious is a fitting start to the Blaze line. This books are hot sexy reads and believe me, after reading Notorious, you'll need to cool off. Woah! Is all I can say. The plot is basically the story of two old friends that harbored desires for each other but didn't act on them, getting it together 10 years later in Vegas quite by accident.

What better place to have sex that basically puts all fantasies to shame then Vegas?

Keely was the hometown bad girl, posing for a centerfold, when she...more
Korey
A dear friend of mine recommended the Harlequin Blaze series to me after a conversation we had had about 50 Shades of Grey, which she didn't find nearly as raunchy as touted or at least not raunchy enough to have warranted the cultural explosion and overwhelming financial success the book has had. When I questioned where her expertise in the field lie, she pointed me here, citing that she had finished many of these books and they were cheap, quick reads with a great trash element to them that c...more
Cristiana Ramos
A história é basicamente sobre dois velhos amigos que sempre esconderam o seus desejo um pelo outro, mas depois de 10 ano sem se verem, reencontram-se em Las Vegas, um dos sítios mais calientes do mundo. E que melhor lugar do que Vegas para realizar todas as suas fantasias?!

Keely é a menina má da sua cidade natal desde que ela posou para um revista. Quando Noah a encontra a sair de um clube de strip, ele assume logo que a rapariga não anda a praticar a profissão mais santa do mundo e ele pretend...more
Stephanie Bolen
What every cowboy needs is a bad girl. As bad girls go Keely is pretty tame, but the book was good. Hot and steamy and exactly what a Blaze should be.
Netanella
I enjoyed this tale of an earnest cowboy and a wild child journalist on a Las Vegas romp. Keely and Jonas are childhood friends, and Jonas assumes, due to Keely's wild child reputation, that she's a nude dancer when they run into each other after 7 years. Keely goes along with the mistaken occupation, wanting to pay him back for turning her down so many years ago and breaking her heart. The book was good, lighthearted fun.
Allison
Very slow. The point was to build up the tension between the characters, but I found it to be a yawn fest instead. I wound up skimming the pages looking for something interesting and before I knew it, the book was over. I thought I would love a book set in Vegas. I was wrong.
Elizabeth Ayala
I really enjoyed reading this book. I really enjoyed the charecters. I loved that this book was a little longer than most of the harlequin romance novels.
Lila Leigh Hunter
Good and steamy story. Sometimes the characters inner words were too long. Not and easy read (slow), but worth the time.
Kevin Connery
Great dialog. The restrictions of the genre limited it a little, but it’s an excellent example, and a very fun book overall.
Renee
I loved it! I cried through the last like five chapters. I was expecting it to end disappointingly but it didn't.
Indah Threez Lestari
767th - 2011

Khas VLT, lotsa hot scenes... *fanning myself*
Marblezzie (Blez)
It was such a good read! Funny love story with a twist of drama!
Theresa Gilmartin
Laughed from start to finish!!!!
Heather L
A fun and sassy read.
Thoko
Thoko added it
Jul 21, 2014
Shannon Cheatham
Shannon Cheatham marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Annie
Annie marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Sandralk
Sandralk marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2014
Cary
Cary added it
Jun 29, 2014
Nanuk
Nanuk marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2014
  • Naughty but Nice
  • One Wild Wedding Night (Santori Stories, #6)
  • Hot under Pressure (Harlequin Blaze #485)
  • Blazing Bedtime Stories (Once Upon A Bite / My, What A Big...You Have! / Sexily Ever After) (Harlequin Blaze #447)
  • Boys Of Summer
  • The Maverick
  • Ripped!
  • My Fake Fiancee
  • The Concubine
  • Secret Santa (Harlequin Blaze, #292)
New York Times and USA Today bestseller Vicki Lewis Thompson believes love makes the world go around and laughter makes the trip worth taking. The recipient of RWA’s Nora Roberts Lifetime Achievement Award and the author of more than ninety books, Vicki pioneered a new kind of romance hero with Nerd in Shining Armor. Following the success of her nerd stories, Vicki launched a boisterous paranormal...more
More about Vicki Lewis Thompson...
Nerd in Shining Armor (Nerds, #1) A Werewolf in Manhattan (Wild About You, #1) The Nerd Who Loved Me (Nerds, #2) Nerd Gone Wild (Nerds, #3) Blonde with a Wand (Babes on Brooms, #1)