Start by marking “Del Fantasma: Unicorn” as Want to Read:
Del Fantasma: Unicorn

Del Fantasma: Unicorn (Del Fantasma #2008 Oct.)

3.56 of 5 stars 3.56  ·  rating details  ·  249 ratings  ·  13 reviews
It takes a special kind of virgin to bind a unicorn.

Scott would never have dreamed he was pure of body, heart and soul, but then he had no cause to believe unicorns even existed until he reluctantly drove to Del Fantasma late one night to rescue his stranded brother, Bryan.

Jack may be a unicorn, but he’s he avoids virgins like the plague. The chances of meeting that specia
Published October 24th 2008 by Aspen Mountain Press

To ask other readers questions about Del Fantasma, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Del Fantasma

Change of Heart by Mary CalmesWith Caution by J.L. LangleyWithout Reservations by J.L. LangleyDuck! by Kim DareTrusted Bond by Mary Calmes
Best Gay Shifters
208th out of 739 books — 1,076 voters
Bound by Blood by Jourdan LaneInterview with the Vampire by Anne RiceNotturno by Z.A. MaxfieldDeceptions by Jourdan LaneSacrifice by Jourdan Lane
Best Gay Vampires
106th out of 377 books — 551 voters

More lists with this book...

Daisiemae
Nov 15, 2008 Daisiemae rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommended to Daisiemae by: I love the author
I love Jet Mykles books. Is there a badly written book by her? I really don't think so. She somehow always keeps her books fresh and interesting, and she can write chemistry between her characters that like few authors can.
Jack is a unicorn shapeshifter that avoids virgins like the plague...particularly MALE virgins. He is beautiful, sexy and other immortal beings are naturally drawn to his magical powers and charisma he outwardly projects. (he's awfully easy on the eyes too)
Vampires in particu
Brenda (b)
Apr 17, 2009 Brenda (b) rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommended to Brenda (b) by: Heather
Shelves: 2-2008-read, m-m, 1-ebooks
Jet Mykles has a way of drawing me in and making me connect with the story and characters. I really felt there was a connection between Jack and Scott. I hope she writes more in this world.
Elisa Rolle
Jack is a shapeshifter Unicorn and Scott is a virgin and we all know what happens when a Unicorn meets a Virgin... well, actually I didn't know that all the sex was involved and now images of fairy virgin princess riding white unicorn stallion are playing in my mind...

Jack is a quite young shapeshifter Unicorn; in all his existence he has met only three pure souls (virgin in mind and body) able to caught him, and two of them were women during his student phase. The only real relationship he had
Mandy*reads obsessively*
3.5*

Jack is a unicorn, yes, I said unicorn, now you know why I wanted to read this one. :)
And as the legend goes they are attracted to virgins, but not just that, the virgin has to be pure of heart and all that stuff.
Scott is just such a virgin, and as such is being used as bait, since it seems that unicorn blood is like the IT drug for vamps, so they got Scott's brother to lure the unicorn, cause see, the unicorn is then under the spell of the virgin ( although in this book, he doesn't actually
Rebecca ♥ Matrim, Kishan, Warner ♥
This was a really cute, brief story. It is hard to really get attached to characters in novellas, and although Jet usually does an excellent job with the quick character development, this one didn't quite reach the level of her other shorts that I have read. Most of them are excellent, especially Heaven, A Rose is a Rose, and Tech Support. But this one is my second to least favourite of her stories that I have read, above only Hell which is, oddly enough, the longest one.

But I would like to give
Summer
The unicorn shifter concept in this story was pretty good. There was some great action and I loved the ending. It appears that this book is part of a series written by many different authors that all take place around this Del Fantasma bar. I may try reading some of the others too.

P.S. - There is a drink recipe at the end of the book for something called a Unicorn. May have to try that out ;P
Mara Ismine
A little heavier and more intense than usual for Jet Mykles, but a very good story. I needed tissues and loved the ending even if it did seem a little bit like cheating.
Gwengwel
Really good, my first one by Jet Mykles but certainly not the last. The story's a little too much perfect but what do you expected with a unicorn and a virgin/pure heart loll.
Wicked
Read July 31, 2011 Short, cute, fast read. I adore Jet Mykles and haven't yet read a story by her that I didn't like.

Reread July 15, 2012.
Lee Brazil
Different from the run of the mill shapeshifter story. I enjoyed it.
Erotic Horizon
Del Fantasma: Unicorn by Jet Mykles (2008)
Brittney Bower
Brittney Bower marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2015
jay
jay marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2015
Kevin Akidi
Kevin Akidi marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2015
Louise
Louise marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
Crystal
Crystal marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2015
Nicola
Nicola marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2014
  • Liquid Glass
  • Duck Fart (Del Fantasma)
  • Necessary Temptation
  • Falling
  • Sleight of Hand
  • Making a Splash: A Going for the Gold Novel
  • The Ties That Bind
  • Fireflies
  • Paul's Dream (Touching Fire, #1)
  • Tomcat Jones (Tomcat Jones, #1)
  • Precious Ache
  • Rough Draft
  • Brindisi Bedfellows
  • Virgin (Awakenings, #1)
  • Pawprints (Pawprints,  #1)
  • My Father's Lover
  • Rated: X-Mas
  • Pets, Book 1: Sparking
Jet is a writer of sexual fantasy with a firm belief that all men are at least partially gay, that vampires are just people with a liquid diet and shapeshifters live on every block.
More about Jet Mykles...

Del Fantasma (2 books)
  • Del Fantasma: Demonade
  • Toasted Almond (Del Fantasma, #2011 July)
Heaven (Heaven Sent, #1) Purgatory (Heaven Sent, #2) Hell (Heaven Sent, #3) Just For You Faith (Heaven Sent, #4)