Start by marking “Red or Blue, I Like You” as Want to Read:
Red or Blue, I Like You

Red or Blue, I Like You

3.84 of 5 stars 3.84  ·  rating details  ·  38 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Published May 1st 2005 by Dalmatian Press (first published 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Red or Blue, I Like You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Red or Blue, I Like You

SUMMARY: Elmo meets a new friend, a blue monster named Angela. He goes over to her house, which is in an all-blue monster neighborhood.

REVIEW: An excellent story for young children explaining that we all don't have to be the same to like one another and be friends.
Helen Kumpel
Who this book would be for: PreK-K
Excellent book when talking about differences between people and their families. Soon Elmo and his friend realize that even though they may look very different, they are still very similar.
Great book to use to open up a discussion about similarities and differences. Also could be used to get the kids thinking critically about the text.
This is a great book that all kids should read. It teaches acceptance of all difference people. Everyone in the world is a person and you shouldn't judge them based on their looks or where they come from.
Teaches people not to be racist, awesome! Book is really hard to read though, collage level book no doubt.
Elmo books can be funny and cute but some of them are about weird things
Horace Mann Family Reading Challenge
Elmo makes friends with a blue monster at the dentist. A.R.
Kristy Smith
Kristy Smith marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2015
Pratik marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2015
Ashley marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2015
Olivia added it
Jan 25, 2015
Megan added it
Nov 05, 2014
Puja added it
Aug 26, 2014
Johnknoxpreschool marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2014
Asma added it
Aug 15, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Poop Happened!: A History of the World from the Bottom Up Elmo Loves You (Sesame Street) Bugged: How Insects Changed History Why'd They Wear That?: Fashion as the Mirror of History Elmo Says Achoo! (Sesame Street)