Start by marking “A Christmas Passage” as Want to Read:
A Christmas Passage

A Christmas Passage (A Christmas Visitor)

3.64 of 5 stars 3.64  ·  rating details  ·  74 ratings  ·  15 reviews
From the authors of the novel and Hallmark television movie "A Christmas Visitor" comes this heartwarming tale. When five passengers are stranded at the airport, a good Samaritan offers to drive them to their destination, beginning a journey that shows them the true meaning of Christmas.
Published October 1st 2008 by Kensington

To ask other readers questions about A Christmas Passage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Christmas Passage

Margaret
Dear Charles Dickens,
It never fails. Every Christmas I imagine you laughing in your grave at everyone else's poor attempts at creating a sensational Christmas story. Perhaps you are even puffing out your skeletal chest in pride knowing that you are, and will remain The Great Big Daddy of Christmas tales, especially as long as garbage Christmas books like this one hit the shelves every year.

Your fan for life,
Me.

Oh, I guess I'm supposed to say why this book got sent to my Barter Box. Lets see...c
Diana
I greatly enjoyed reading this book, It is the story of eight people getting stranded in an airport on Christmas Eve and the woman who arrives with her van to take them to their designations, which all happen to b e the same town. It has people from all walks of life and tells the problems they have and how being stranded on a mountain with Strangers on Christmas Eve can help you put your life in a better perspective.
Jennifer Westfall-Kee
My mom bought me this book a few years back. I am sure it was a christmas present and I am sure she bought it thinking I would be able to relate to one of the characters - she's going through a divorce and so was I at the time. I'm not sure why it took me so long to read this book. I suppose I figured this book had some sort of happy ending and I really wasn't in the mood for books like this at the time. I was in a very dark place a year ago and I remember scoffing at any idea of happy endings. ...more
Louise
There really isn't much of a reivew to write. This was just a nice story to pass the time on a cold, wintery afternoon.

From back cover:

"It's the most wonderful time of the year for some - the worst for others. But within the heart of every Christmas lies a special surprise for everyone...

Christmas Eve morning at a crowded airport threatens to become Christmas Day when a heavy snowfall waylays five strangers on their way to Asheville, North Carolina. Marta's traveling with two children and the we
Pat Murray
A good read for the Christmas season. A group of travelers has a unique Christmas Eve in North Carolina. They find encouragement in their lives after experiencing an evening spent with a local legend.
Lynda
This was an interesting story of strangers coming to terms with the difficulties in their lives. An unemployed autoworker, an about to be divorced mother with two children, a female soldier on furlough from Irag, a Vietnam veteran, an elderly lonely widow and a mysterious good samaritan are traveling to Asheville,NC on Christmas Eve. After a snowstorm grounds their plane, they attempt to make their way throiugh the mountains in an old van. A series of events causes them to be stranded overnight ...more
Cathie
One heck of a book!!! This was an absolutely beautiful work about Christmas!! It had all the needed components and was very well written. And the greatest compliment I could give to the Authors was that it was believable because of the way it was written!!! Thank you to the Authors!!!!
Lisa Petro
the book was ok as was the other I read by the same authors. I could put it down. It was trying to send a message about the meaning of Christmas, which was nice, but overall the book was just ok. There were various characters, but I am not sure I really connected with any of them.
Glorious77
I picked up this book for 25 cents and was glad I didn't pay more. It was just allright.
Pauline
Cute book, great holiday storyline. Predictable but still a humble read nonetheless.
Sandra
An easy read but not terribly remarkable.
Patricia Solla
Good story, good characters, good setting.
Luann
Sweet, but a little to sugary sweet for me.
Mike
Like a predictable made-for-TV movie.
Cindy
Nov 05, 2009 Cindy rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: q-r-s
I really liked this book.
Betsy
Betsy added it
May 27, 2015
Jess
Jess added it
May 20, 2015
Jeffery Jones
Jeffery Jones marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
Rhonda
Rhonda added it
Mar 22, 2015
Angelica Cristobal
Angelica Cristobal marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2015
Praewpannee Sritaratikun
Praewpannee Sritaratikun marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2015
Dana
Dana marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2015
Ginny
Ginny marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
Jill Morrison
Jill Morrison is currently reading it
Jan 05, 2015
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
David Saperstein is the author of Red Devil - The Book of Satan the first book in The Evil on Earth series, as well as the novel Cocoon, a New York Times Bestseller and Academy Award-winning film. In addition to The Evil on Earth series, his novels include Metamorphosis: The Cocoon Story Continues and Butterfly: Tomorrow’s Children – parts II and III of the Cocoon Trilogy; Fatal Reunion; and he co ...more
More about David Saperstein...

A Christmas Visitor (3 books)
  • A Christmas Visitor
  • A Christmas Gift
Cocoon A Christmas Gift A Christmas Visitor Red Devil - The Book of Satan Snatched