Start by marking “Fodor's Italy [With Pullout Map]” as Want to Read:
Fodor's Italy [With Pullout Map]

Fodor's Italy [With Pullout Map]

3.81 of 5 stars 3.81  ·  rating details  ·  106 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Hike among olive groves clinging to a rugged coastline, go to the source for the world's best pasta or spend the night in a grotto overlooking the Adriatic. Whatever you choose to do, planning a trip to Italy has never been this much fun, or this easy
LOOK INSIDE FOR AN INNOVATIVE, NEW TRAVEL GUIDE
Comprehensive, up-to-date, and easy to use, "Fodor's Italy 2007" remains th
Published September 12th 2006 by Fodor's Travel Publications (first published November 1983)

To ask other readers questions about Fodor's Italy [With Pullout Map], please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fodor's Italy [With Pullout Map]

Jeffrey
an excellent source of information about the best hotels, restaurants and things to see in Italy.
Ryan
Better than having nothing, but really bare bones on info for any given site or city. I personally don't really need a guide book to tell me about hotels or restaurants, I'll find that on my own. For history and culture this book is weak. On organization, to find the info you are looking for on a particular topic, the index is nearly useless and the table of contents does little to make up for it.
Leslie
Preferred Rick Steve's travel guide, but Fodor's has obviously stood the test of time. Very broad in scope, this hits all of the "highlights," but lacks some of the out of the way, quirky things that make traveling in Italy so much fun -- especially if you've already done the major touristy stuff.
Linda
I read only the sections pertaining to where we'll visit: Rome, Florence, Pisa, Siena, Lake Como, Cinque Terra, and Venice. All were very helpful as is always the case with Fodor's.
Joan
A good place to start research for next year's trip to Italy.
Alexander
Jul 20, 2007 Alexander rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Someone going to pakistan
Shelves: guidebooks
Helpful if you've never been to Pakistan.
MaryBeth Donnelly
a good, general guide for Italy.
Elliot
Elliot added it
Apr 18, 2015
Patti Deters
Patti Deters marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Fodor's New York City 2012 Fodor's London 2012 Fodor's Costa Rica 2010 Fodor's Paris 2013 Fodor's Ireland 2011