Start by marking “Lost Boys: Reign of Frogs” as Want to Read:
Lost Boys: Reign of Frogs

Lost Boys: Reign of Frogs

Before Buffy...before Blade...there was one name that was whispered in fear and awe among the undead: The Frog Brothers. Edgar and Alan Frog, the no-nonsense vampire slayers from the cult film THE LOST BOYS, are back with a vengeance in an original graphic novel that bridges the gap between their adventures in the original film and the sequel THE LOST BOYS: THE TRIBE.. ...more
Published February 24th 2009 by WildStorm

To ask other readers questions about Lost Boys, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lost Boys

Mike Jozic
Feb 06, 2012 Mike Jozic rated it liked it
I'd rather give this one 2.5 instead of 3 but the option isn't there so, 3 it is.

Anyway, As for the book itself, I liked a lot of the ideas that were touched on and the way they tried to continue on beyond the first film but the writing was kind of slap-dash and I really did expect more from Hans "Lovecraft" Rodinoff. The art was consistently plain, which detracted from the story quite a bit. Most of the characters looked alike and if they were wearing anything other than their film wardrobe, th
Ben
Oct 25, 2014 Ben rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed this bridge to the second movie. The way the story was set-up was excellent. The first half had me guessing if things we real or not (the movie had me ready for a certain level of suspension of disbelief), and the second half made me really want to jump straight to the movie! Also, the writing matched up well enough with the character's lines from the movies that I could hear them spouting the one liners in my head most of the time.
Amber Gerber
Jan 10, 2013 Amber Gerber rated it liked it
If you're looking for some ground-breaking comic don't look to this. If you are a fan of the original Lost Boys film, like snarky names for vampires and can't get enough of the Frog Brothers, then grab a copy.
The art work is decent and the storyline is fun. It's a quick fun read. And I love the Frog Brothers. Yeah, it's mostly because I wanted to see Edgar and Alan in comic format.
Rebecca Cooper
Mar 25, 2016 Rebecca Cooper rated it liked it
Shelves: comics, movie-tie-in
If you are lamenting the flop that was the movie "Lost Boys: The Tribe", go ahead and read this 4 comic series that was meant to bridge the gap between the original movie and the disappointing direct-to-dvd sequel. Takes up where the original movie left off and does some interesting things with the original characters. Fun read, even if you don't think of it as canon.
Brea Grant
Jul 14, 2009 Brea Grant rated it it was amazing
so i haven't seen lost boys the tribe but this is the book between the first movie and that one. i liked it. solid comic if you're a fan of the movies and now i will go see the movie.

did i mention a vampire fights a shark in this comic? it's true.
B
B rated it liked it
Sep 06, 2014
Leigha Howe
Leigha Howe rated it it was amazing
Oct 16, 2014
Jay
Jay rated it it was amazing
May 13, 2016
Tracie Hicks
Tracie Hicks rated it liked it
Mar 04, 2012
Annette Johnson
Annette Johnson rated it really liked it
Jun 19, 2015
Heather
Heather rated it really liked it
Jan 26, 2011
Rabya
Rabya rated it liked it
Nov 14, 2010
alyce smith
alyce smith rated it it was amazing
May 01, 2016
Jason Dickman
Jason Dickman rated it liked it
Dec 21, 2011
Petr Cibulka
Petr Cibulka rated it really liked it
Apr 13, 2014
Scary
Aug 26, 2013 Scary rated it it was amazing
a must for everyone in the fandom. even though it didn't contain at all that much
Josh
Jul 24, 2009
Susan
Dec 29, 2010 Susan marked it as comics
read #1 6-4-2008

I don't have the other 3 issues.
Kody Knapp
Kody Knapp rated it it was amazing
Nov 02, 2015
Arami
Arami rated it it was amazing
Dec 30, 2014
Rory
Rory rated it liked it
Mar 29, 2014
Amelia
Amelia rated it liked it
Oct 11, 2014
Perry Allen
Perry Allen rated it it was amazing
Oct 03, 2014
Miranda
Miranda rated it it was amazing
Oct 13, 2013
Gem
Gem rated it liked it
Apr 15, 2009
Beth Povey
Beth Povey rated it really liked it
Mar 07, 2014
Natalie Keenihan
Natalie Keenihan rated it really liked it
Sep 09, 2015
Kirstin
Kirstin rated it liked it
Mar 02, 2014