Start by marking “Leader as Coach” as Want to Read:
Leader as Coach

Leader as Coach

3.23 of 5 stars 3.23  ·  rating details  ·  30 ratings  ·  6 reviews
iLeader As Coach/i is the second in a series of books dealing with practical approaches to individual and team development. Its five coaching strategies enable leaders to partner with others to accelerate learning and development in a busy, demanding world.
pPersonnel Decisions International is a global, multiservice, human resources consulting firm. Our goal is to help cli
Published February 1st 1996 by Personnel Decisions

To ask other readers questions about Leader as Coach, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Leader as Coach

Deb
A book that has been sitting on my business shelf for years but that I pulled out to re-read while working on a performance development workshop. Leader as Coach is a quick and easy read, nothing earth-shattering but very helpful and easy to follow for one-on-one coaching. FIRST is an acronym: Focus on Priorities, Implement something every day, Reflect on what happens, Seek feedback and support, and Transfer to the next steps, each area has information and steps to achieve behind it. It doesn't ...more
Pete
Ok, nothing mind blowing.
Tevilla
This book started with two great chapters and then repeated the same advice over and over. Too bad.
Roland Martinez
A very good book that made me think about aspects of coaching that I had not thought about before.
Emillam
A good resources for helping organizations begin developing their leaders into coaches.
Teri
I am currently trying to get through this, but am finding it hard to hold my attention. It is full of cliche catch phrases that are widely used in the business work.

I will continue to struggle and let you know if I find any original ideas within.
Michael
Michael marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2015
Michael Damora
Michael Damora marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Laura marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Jonathan Klestinski
Jonathan Klestinski marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2014
Erika
Erika marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2014
Vicki Mccutchan
Vicki Mccutchan marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
Robin Yong
Robin Yong marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
May 30, 2014
Gary Edwards
Gary Edwards marked it as to-read
May 19, 2014
Ricardo Fabre
Ricardo Fabre marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2014
Nibal
Nibal marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2014
Gloria
Gloria marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2014