Start by marking “Hunger Moon Rising” as Want to Read:
Hunger Moon Rising

Hunger Moon Rising

3.46 of 5 stars 3.46  ·  rating details  ·  131 ratings  ·  10 reviews
When friends become lovers, can a reluctant werewolf find love with a survivor of abuse without revealing the beast inside? Not when the Hunger Moon is rising.
Published November 14th 2006 by Loose Id, LLC (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Hunger Moon Rising, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hunger Moon Rising

Feral Sins by Suzanne  WrightGo Fetch! by Shelly LaurenstonPack Challenge by Shelly LaurenstonTempting the Beast by Lora LeighBitten by Kelley Armstrong
Best Werewolf Erotica
336th out of 414 books — 709 voters
Tagged by Joseph M. ChironBeautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireWalking Disaster by Jamie McGuireEntwined with You by Sylvia DayReal by Katy Evans
My Faveorite Books of 2013
107th out of 144 books — 45 voters

More lists with this book...

Ladymcbeth
Really nice story.
A guy fight against his own nature of werewolf to be with the woman he loves.
The woman had been hurt a long time ago by an abusive husband.

I loved the way the story take place. we can have the though of each caracter successively.

I really loved this story and i'm sad it's over.
Penumbra
I was given this book by Hearts on Fire through the Making Connections ARR group for an honest review, thank you.

(view spoiler)
Beverly Richards
I've read other books by this author and found the stories to be very captivating but every time I come across those in first person I don't really enjoy them very much. It some how takes away from the story.

While this one had a nice story, I don't like reading first person narrative. Feels too much like reading a diary. And I find that very annoying.
Netanella
I loved the twist on the protagonist - usually shifter stories have hyperventilating, testosterone-filled alpha males with lots of posturing going on - not that there's anything wrong with that! Here, Ben is a werewolf who's been trying to hide his shifter side for years - he's taken to vegetarianism and Buddhism in an attempt to pacify his inner beast. But like Kent Clark sheds his button-down and pulls on the Superman tighties, Ben turns up the aggression to save the woman he loves.

I also enj
Krissy
not many readers get the chance to read a book from both leading character perspectives. it gives the story a whole new level to work on and in my opinion a deeper connection to both characters. i thought hunger moon rising was a uniquely written book well worth the read.
Annemarie
Always love Evangeline Anderson. I enjoyed the alternating chapters with Dani telling the story the Ben the next chapter.

Enjoyed the take of Ben resisting his werewolf wolf nature and the extent he goes to, to be as non alpha as possible.
Willa Edwards
I'm constantly amazed by Evangeline Anderson's ability to be scorching hot while having very little actual sexual contact. This is another one. By the time they actually get to the sex you're already aflame. Great read.
Hearts On Fire Reviews
Reviewed by: Penumbra
Genre: M/F Paranormal
Rated: 2 stars
Check out the review at: Hearts On Fire Reviews
Shannon V
Liked the overall story line, but hated the format.
Karma♥Bites ^.~
I wasn't as drawn into Hunger Moon Rising as I usually am with EV's books (maybe too wolfed out when I read it?), but the alternating POV by chapter was an interesting device and well executed for the most part. The story itself wasn't too elaborate but Ben's way of handling his shifter nature was certainly unique. All in all, not the best of what EV has to offer but enjoyable nonetheless.
Kimberly
Kimberly marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2015
Mariana
Mariana marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2015
Andrea Mc
Andrea Mc marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2015
Jennifer Vantine
Jennifer Vantine marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2014
Angala
Angala marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Mya's Werewolf (Fantasy Island, #1)
  • Utter Domination
  • Dawson Bride (Wolf Brides, #3)
  • Feral (Lycan Warriors, #1)
  • Savage Love (Bite Me)
  • Melody's Wolf (Lyric Hounds, #1)
  • Claiming Their Mate (Pack Wars, #2)
  • Candid Camera (Were Watching, #1)
  • Two Wolves are Better Than One (Love Bites, #1)
  • Keira's Wolf Saviors (Pack Law, #2)
  • Oriana and the Three Werebears
  • All I Want For Christmas is a Werewolf (Changeling Encounters, #3)
  • Merrick's Destiny (Bloodhounds, #1.5)
  • The Fire of His Claim (Claimed, #2)
  • Friends With Benefits (The Boulevard, #2)
  • Orphans, Wolves & Loving it! (Chapters 1-15)
  • Born of Stone (Gargoyle Masters, #1)
  • Stone Lover (Stone Passions, #1)
Evangeline Anderson is a registered MRI tech who would rather be writing. And yes, she is nerdy enough to have a bumper sticker that says “I’d rather be writing.” Honk if you see her! She is thirty-something and lives in Florida with a husband, a son, and two cats. She had been writing erotic fiction for her own gratification for a number of years before it occurred to her to try and get paid for ...more
More about Evangeline Anderson...
Claimed (Brides of the Kindred, #1) Hunted (Brides of the Kindred, #2) Sought (Brides of the Kindred, #3) The Assignment (Assignment, #1) Found (Brides of the Kindred, #4)