Strictly Love

Strictly Love

3.44 of 5 stars 3.44  ·  rating details  ·  93 ratings  ·  15 reviews
All our books are used but in good condition. All books checked carefully for damage before listing.EXCELLENT value for money and ready for dispatch using Amazons fufillment service.We believe you will be completely satisfied with our quick and reliable service. All orders are dispatched as swiftly as possible
Published 2008 by Avon

Billy Elliot. I Will Dance. by Melvin BurgessJezebel by Koko BrownThe Spiral Dance by StarhawkThe Twelve Dancing Princesses by Marianna MayerDancing at Lughnasa by Brian Friel
Dancing
56th out of 90 books — 24 voters
Visions by Lauren KleverBlood Slave by Travis LuedkeFallen by Lauren KateThe Hollow Dolls by Marilyn Talia DahlNightshade by Andrea Cremer
best book covers
200th out of 451 books — 226 voters

More lists with this book...

Maree
Enjoyed this very long book. Had alot to different stories in it. About 2 lots of 2bedt friends who end up together. Great for the romance readers alike.
Colleen
This book alternated between being annoying and being fantastic to being just plain average. I didn't feel the connection between any of the characters in the book and I hated that they all seemed to get random bouts of IDIOCY.
They never stayed mad for long enough unless what they were mad about was pathetic. Things seemed to pop out of no where then cause chaos. Things seemed to pop out of no where and make things magically right. A lot of it served absolutely NO point at all, in my opinion and...more
Leah
Strictly Love is Julia Williams’ second novel and folllows Emily, Katie, Mark and Rob. Emily is a lawyer who wated to devote her life to good causes so how come she’s defending zedlebrities (Julia’s word, not mine)? Katie wants to be the perfect wife – trouble is her husband, Charlie, is away a lot. Mark has just split up with his wife and is wondering if he’ll ever find love again and Rob, happy-go-lucky Rob is hiding a terrible tragedy. A dance class brings them together and they re-invent the...more
Mina
Good book, nothing out of the ordinary or surprising, but a nice pleasant read. Strictly Love follows the story of four individuals: Emily, Katie, Rob and Mark. Each has their own share of problems and troubles; however, they all meet a weekly dance lesson. And through this meeting we begin to learn a bit more about each of these characters. Emily and Katie are friends and Rob and Mark are friends. Katie is in a no-future relationship with unreliable Callum, and does not especially enjoy her job...more
Marcy
Thunder thighs!

I am a big fan of Strictly Come Dancing, so i was attracted to this book Strictly Love tells the story of a year in the life of four 30 somethings, all unhappy with how their life is panning out and decide to take up dancing classes for a bit of escapism. I really enjoyed Strictly Love and it was very easy to get lost in the story line I was able to sit down and to get into it. It’s well worth a read particularly if you love dancing, like me !!
Karen
I really enjoyed this book. Its really good because if you have to put it down for any reason it is so easy too pick the story back up again. The characters are really good and they all work together really nice. I really liked the fact that it did centre too much on the whole dancing thing and you were tired in with all their personal life's and everyday problems. This is another great read by Julia Williams (this is the third book I have read by her).
Danielle Bade
I must admit I found this book a bit boring and the characters annoying. At times I really wanted to just shout at them and tell them to get on with it. A bit predictable in parts as well. However it was an easy and quick read. Not the best book I have read, but not the worst, sort of middle of the road.
Mhargreaves
A good one for the Christmas hols, because I didn't have to think about it a great deal. Very cheesy but even I had a tear in my eye at the end.

If like me you like to escape reality for a while, where everyone and everything is perfect, this is the book.
Tara
I picked this book up for around 99p, and I wasn't disappointed. It was typical chick lit, but it did keep me amused for a while. I'd reccomend this for anyone looking for an easy read, and to get a bit of a smile.
Annie
A really enjoyable light read in the Jill Mansell style that didn't ask too much of me through a tough week at work. Really like her writing, and her stories have a welcome touch of originality.
Naomi Jones
it was a nice wholesome book and I enjoyed reading it. however I do feel that had the individual characters stories been set out more in the style of Marian Keyes it may have made a better read.
Jenni
An enjoyable read though I'd worked out the key to the resolution of one of the storylines very early on so got frustrated that the characters kept missing the clues that were there.
Julie Sanderson
The general life of a lawyer! The lesson that not all is what it seems at first glance.
Julie
Really liked this book, easy read with a couple of interesting twists
Beth Gosser
I liked this book the characters seemed likeable
Karen Tucker
Karen Tucker marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2014
Jaynee Millar
Jaynee Millar marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2014
Michelle Read
Michelle Read marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2014
Julie (73)
Julie (73) marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2014
Ms Zou
Ms Zou marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2014
Tracy
Tracy marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2014
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2014
Ann Johnson
Ann Johnson marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2014
Joanna
Joanna marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2014
D Belrose
D Belrose marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2014
Julia
Julia added it
Feb 15, 2014
Leah
Leah marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Last Christmas A Merry Little Christmas The Bridesmaid Pact The Summer Season Midsummer Magic