Start by marking “New Moon Astrology: Using New Moon Power Days to Change and Revitalize Your Life” as Want to Read:

A revolutionary approach to unlocking the transformative power of astrology

Get what you wish for in love ... happiness ... health ... career ... money ... and more!

The Moon’s influence on human destiny has been recognized since ancient times, but its potential for generating positive outcomes has often been ignored — until now. In this breakthrough book, master astrologer
Published December 26th 2007 by Bantam (first published January 1st 2001)

To ask other readers questions about New Moon Astrology, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about New Moon Astrology

Sky
Mar 27, 2012 Sky rated it really liked it
I took a year and made intentions at each new moon. I love making intentions. I don't see any extra magic that happened for me because I made them at a certain point of each month. But, I'm going to keep doing it because it's fun.

overall it has three messages that are well explained
#1 To make clear intentions when Sun is in 11th House.
#2 What kind of intentions to make for each new moon, this one seems like a mix of Pagan and astrology
#3 The Meaning and Struggles of your North node sign, I coul
Lora
Aug 08, 2013 Lora rated it really liked it
Shelves: astrology
I've been using this book as a reference when I make my new moon intentions while journaling. I recommend it to anyone who is expanding their astrology bookshelf or is interested in working with the energy of the moon.
Jclaboure
Aug 21, 2016 Jclaboure rated it liked it
I'm a bit hesitant when it comes to things like astrology. Not that I'm skeptical, I'm not. It's more about the inherent rightness of delving into such things. I'm also pretty open-minded and am currently on a spiritual journey that is both questioning and full of curiosity. So, when I was recommended New Moon Astrology by a dear friend as an additional aid to manifesting dreams and desires, I decided to give it a go.

The book is pretty simple. It tells you the what, the why, the how and with a t
Linda G
Jul 18, 2008 Linda G rated it really liked it
A very cool book that spells out how new moon wishing has worked for the author/astrologer. Jan Spiller gives you all the tools you need to start doing this for yourself.

If the universe puts out certain energies from planetary and stellar alignments, then why not take advantage of those energies and put them to work for your life?

If you read "The Secret" or believe that putting energy or intention out there into the universe can positively/adversely affect your life, then you might want to pick
Ani
Feb 28, 2014 Ani rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
There is not a lot of actual content in this book, and it could probably be a lot shorter with a lot fewer examples of wishes. But the first 30 pages, which explain her conceptualization of the new moon -- great, solid, awesome.

And I guess it literally is just called "New Moon Astrology" but I have to say that I rather expected it to be about the lunar cycle in general, and not just the new moon only!
Melinda
Aug 07, 2016 Melinda rated it liked it
Great reference book for those that work with the new moon energies.
Belinda
Jun 28, 2013 Belinda rated it it was amazing
Fantastic information for all levels of astrological interest. Definitely gave me a lot of inspiration, food for thought and tools for getting creative. Highly recommend
Denise
Use this book monthly to focus my intentions and stay clear with my purpose: to thrive, learn, teach, and grow.
Henrietta
Jul 28, 2013 Henrietta rated it it was amazing
I've no idea New Moon Power Days can enhance my life in so many practical ways until I apply the techniques offered in this book. I love the "Grandaddy Power Period" :)
Aja
Oct 19, 2014 Aja rated it really liked it
Shelves: astrology
A classic in its field. Great resource for setting intentions.
Fred
Oct 08, 2007 Fred added it
Recommends it for: Those into astrology
All my life I have known the position of the planets was having an effect on me. this book helps me control what that effect is. YOu will love the "grandaddy power period" parts.
Layna
Layna rated it really liked it
Jul 29, 2012
Amber
Amber rated it it was amazing
Jun 10, 2008
Aine Butler Smith
Aine Butler Smith rated it it was amazing
Jan 12, 2016
Shaz Carmichael
Shaz Carmichael rated it it was amazing
Sep 16, 2010
monica barbeito
monica barbeito rated it really liked it
Mar 16, 2015
C Nicole
C Nicole rated it it was amazing
Jun 06, 2013
Shonna Hill
Shonna Hill rated it really liked it
Nov 15, 2016
Katey
Katey rated it it was amazing
Mar 11, 2015
Shanila Ahmed
Shanila Ahmed rated it it was amazing
Jun 28, 2013
Hannah
Hannah rated it really liked it
Sep 30, 2014
Saffron Dennis
Saffron Dennis rated it it was amazing
Jun 27, 2014
Jonathan Boulay
Jonathan Boulay rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2014
Jules
Jules rated it liked it
Apr 23, 2016
Tristan
Tristan rated it really liked it
Oct 23, 2011
Jeanne Parisi
Jeanne Parisi rated it really liked it
Mar 18, 2017
Loretta Pedersen
Loretta Pedersen rated it it was amazing
Feb 21, 2014
Lari Danielle  Couch
Lari Danielle Couch rated it really liked it
Mar 18, 2013
Tanya
Tanya rated it liked it
May 21, 2012
Harrie
Harrie rated it it was amazing
Jun 28, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Asteroid Goddesses: The Mythology, Psychology and Astrology of the Re-Emerging Feminine
  • The Astrology of Fate
  • Karmic Astrology, Vol. 1: The Moon's Nodes and Reincarnation
  • Astrology, Karma and Transformation: Inner Dimensions of the Birth Chart
  • Planets in Composite: Analyzing Human Relationships (The Planet Series)
  • Pluto, Volume I: The Evolutionary Journey of the Soul (Llewellyn Modern Astrology Library)
  • The Twelve Houses: Introduction to the Houses in Astrological Interpretation
  • Chiron and the Healing Journey: An Astrological and Psychological Perspective
  • The Inner Sky: How to Make Wiser Choices for a More Fulfilling Life
  • Astrology, a Cosmic Science-Op
  • Predictive Astrology: The Eagle and the Lark
Jan Spiller is a faculty member of the American Federation of Astrologers and the author of three bestselling astrology texts: Spiritual Astrology, New Moon Astrology, and Astrology for the Soul, as well as a new book, Cosmic Love. Well-known in the astrology world, Jan has has hosted her own local television and radio shows: Ecliptic; The Good Life; and the nationally syndicated, daily radio show ...more
More about Jan Spiller...

“true. On more than one occasion I have asked myself: “If I were ninety-five years old, on my deathbed, and looking back over my life, how would I wish I had used this body, this intelligence, and this system of energy? What did I want to do with this lifetime?” These moments make me aware of the importance of using time to consciously accomplish what I feel is valuable, and to experience those things that I am deeply curious about.” 0 likes