Start by marking “The Jerusalem Diet: The "One Day" Approach to Reach Your Ideal Weight--and Stay There” as Want to Read:

The Jerusalem Diet is a remarkably simple and flexible plan that will transform your perspective on food, diets, and health. You’ll rediscover how to relax and enjoy life, moving steadily toward your ideal weight while still taking pleasure in the foods you love.

SIMPLE: No expensive foods, supplements, or exercise equipment required. All you need is a good digital scale, a
Published December 13th 2005 by WaterBrook

To ask other readers questions about The Jerusalem Diet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Jerusalem Diet

Liz
While I can see where he is coming from with this diet, I don't agree with everything he says. Eating right for one day to get to your weekly target weight sounds foreign to me. I do recognize that he is speaking to the majority of the population, those who cannot stick to a rigid plan. The beginning of the book talks about how it is OK to eat your normal diet (The SAD diet), and then by having a 'fat' day, you can eat fruit, veggies, nuts, seeds & water as well as exercising for 1 hour and ...more
Shiloh
Oct 26, 2007 Shiloh rated it liked it
I was always curious about this book (wondering what skinny Pastor Ted would know about weight loss), but I got it at a library sale, and I enjoyed it. He writes very well, and I like the casual, low pressure approach to weight loss (since I hate dieting).
Ron
Sep 16, 2008 Ron rated it did not like it
Don't bother.
Crystal E. Plante
Crystal E. Plante rated it liked it
Mar 30, 2016
Kaylee
Kaylee marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2015
Jana Whitehead
Jana Whitehead rated it it was ok
Dec 14, 2014
Lydia Gomez Reyes
Lydia Gomez Reyes rated it it was ok
Mar 16, 2013
Tyrell Warner
Tyrell Warner rated it did not like it
Jul 22, 2012
Olga
Olga added it
Jun 18, 2012
Paula Flagg
Paula Flagg rated it it was amazing
Jun 04, 2012
KR
KR rated it did not like it
Jan 31, 2012
Mary Putnam
Mary Putnam marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2011
Erin Lovell
Erin Lovell is currently reading it
Oct 26, 2010
Lynn
Lynn rated it liked it
Feb 03, 2010
Erika
Erika rated it did not like it
Jan 03, 2009
Alesh Houdek
Alesh Houdek rated it really liked it
Jul 05, 2008
Teresa Law
Teresa Law rated it liked it
May 31, 2007