Start by marking “Sara's Song” as Want to Read:
Sara's Song

Sara's Song

A brilliant career and loving friends weren't enough to heal Dr. Sara Killian's aching heart. For a brief, magical moment, world famous rock star Dallas Lord was part of her life. Then he was suddenly and tragically taken away.

But before he disappeared, Dallas gave Sara a priceless gift--a beautiful love song written just for her. It's a legacy that will take Sara places s
Published March 1st 1998 by Zebra (first published January 1st 1998)

To ask other readers questions about Sara's Song, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sara's Song

faeriemyst
Nov 09, 2012 faeriemyst rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to faeriemyst by: me, myself & I
Short synopsis:
Rock star falls for doctor. Rock star writes song for doctor. Rock star then is in plane crash and is claimed dead. Rock star's brother enters picture. A love triangle and drama ensues as the rock star's sleazy former girlfriend slash back-up singer tries to claim song as her own and does everything she can to get her evil mitts on it. Duh duh DUH....

I first read Sara's Song as a young teen and found the story so romantic that its basic plot has stuck with me since. Being
Alison
Jul 21, 2013 Alison rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a good summertime read. Famous singer meets doctor and the rest is history with a lot going on in between. I started out reading Fern Michaels with her Sisterhood series, but soon grew tired of the theme. Her relationship novels, however, are filled with twists and turns and good character development which leaves the reader wanting to find out how the story ends. You begin rooting for one character then wonder if that was the right decision. In this story, we have the singer the doctor ...more
Carolin Leggett
Jul 12, 2011 Carolin Leggett rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was better than the last one of Fern's I read. She must love dogs though, there were lots in this book which made it a great read for me. The ending was a surprise, I thought she would have chosen the other one. All in all a good quick read.
Liz Balaam
The story line was OK. However, I didn't like the way the dialogue was written and found it a bit irritating.
Julie Barrett
Jun 04, 2013 Julie Barrett rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
sara's song by fern michaels
Dr. Sara Killian meets Dallas Lord, rock star musician. He brought one of the band into the hospital with a heart attack and sees her in action.
Her sister, Carly matchmakes her and Dallas when Sara delivers Billie's clothing to his house. She talks to him about the loss and she learns about his brother Adam and how he does all the bands promo work-all lies. The band members are married with families and that's what he wants a home life.
He has major conflicts with his
Cherice
Jan 17, 2010 Cherice rated it liked it
I have had this book on my shelf for years and for whatever reason, finally picked it up! It's also my first Fern Michaels book. It was another fast read for me. Overall, I liked the concept of the story but at times it seemed to get a little sidetracked or something. I'm not even sure what it was but it seemed to swerve in different directions when I wasn't really sure why. I liked the characters, or at least wanted to like them, but they seemed to make random life decisions with little thought ...more
Audra
My friend Erin read this in one day at the lake. She said its a good one. So, while I wait for the rest of my series to come in at the library, I will give this a go. This was a good book. But, I felt like I was missing something. I guess because it wasn't done by a christian author there wasn't any meat??

Jeanne
Mar 01, 2013 Jeanne rated it really liked it
Kind of an interesting story of a rock musician and a doctor. He thinks he's retarded but is great at music. His brother is the smart one and his manager. They are making money hand over fist. But his guitar player and best friend colapses on stage and dies a short time later in the hospital. Everything, changes for Dallas Lord. An interesting change of events................

Patricia Solla
Oct 23, 2011 Patricia Solla rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: books-i-own, pbs
An interesting story about a young woman who falls for singing idol and what happens when he is involved in an airplane crash. There's plenty of action involved. The meeting of the two main characters, the plane crash, the new identity, the brother, the best friend, the 'other' woman and the song all make this story move quite nicely.
Suze
May 20, 2016 Suze rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
SARA'S SONG

Sweet romantic story, just a bit too long. Both Sara and Dallas are missing things in their lives, by the end of the book- things are working out for them. But it sure took a long time for them to get there.
Jeanne
Apr 13, 2010 Jeanne rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
About a doctor who falls for a guy who is a rock star. He plans to marry her and writes her a song. He is taken from her. In the meantime she meets his brother and they start to see each other. She has to choose when the other brother comes back into her life....
Marie
Jul 20, 2016 Marie rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I fluctuated from 2 stars to 4 stars during the reading of this book. My rating is in between the two because of the heroine's choice of man! The mystery during the story was a good one, but where's the ending?? This is a good author, though.
Jen
Dec 25, 2011 Jen rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
It's been awhile since I've read a Fern Michaels novel. The synposis was interesting. The dialogue was choppy and hard to follow, think of a person with ADD unable to stay with the thread of a conversation. The plot was decent.
Jan 14, 2011 Jennifer rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This book was alright. There was a some drama but you knew the villian so it took away the suspense. The ending was sweet and happily ever after! I love happy endings!
Marianne Jay
Jul 22, 2014 Marianne Jay rated it it was amazing
Did you ever read a book and knew that it would impact you for the rest of your life? That's this book. Beautiful, romantic, sweet and gentle......everything you want in chick lit.
Cris Lynn
Mar 03, 2012 Cris Lynn rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
One thing about Fern Michaels books is they always have a unique story I enjoyed yet again one of her books
Pam Gartner
Pam Gartner rated it liked it
Jan 04, 2013
Lori filice
Lori filice rated it it was amazing
May 28, 2016
Dianne Griffin
Dianne Griffin rated it it was amazing
Jan 12, 2015
Flora Mccuen
Flora Mccuen rated it really liked it
Sep 11, 2015
harjot mehesh
harjot mehesh rated it it was amazing
Mar 18, 2015
Nolanmarg
Nolanmarg rated it liked it
Jun 20, 2012
Barbara
Barbara rated it really liked it
Feb 05, 2012
Kristina
Kristina rated it it was ok
Jun 06, 2016
Heather Fain
Heather Fain rated it really liked it
Jul 17, 2013
David B. Roberts
David B. Roberts rated it it was amazing
Jun 27, 2016
Lois
Lois rated it it was amazing
Dec 12, 2013
Mimi
Mimi rated it it was amazing
Jan 22, 2008
Sharelle
Sharelle rated it really liked it
Jan 25, 2014
Lisa Zedilar
Lisa Zedilar rated it really liked it
Jul 21, 2016
  • A Gift of Joy (Delanza #2.5)
  • Tangled Vines
  • Girls Night
  • Southern Comforts
  • Pregnesia (Recovery Men, #3)
  • The Carousel
  • The Best Is Yet to Come / Maternity Bride
  • The Man In The Mask
  • One Wish
  • Hawks Mountain
  • Going Home
  • Texas Two-Step (Heart of Texas #2)
  • The Secret Hour
  • Kiss Me Forever / Love Me Forever (Forever Vampires #1-2)
  • Shattered Dreams
  • She Drives Me Crazy (Walker Brothers, #1)
Fern Michaels isn’t a person. I’m not sure she’s an entity either since an entity is something with separate existence. Fern Michaels is what I DO. Me, Mary Ruth Kuczkir. Growing up in Hastings, Pennsylvania, I was called Ruth. I became Mary when I entered the business world where first names were the order of the day. To this day, family and friends call me Dink, a name my father gave me when I w ...more
More about Fern Michaels...