Start by marking “Love Don't Live Here” as Want to Read:
Love Don't Live Here

Love Don't Live Here

3.86 of 5 stars 3.86  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Barbara and Beverly, after becoming single mothers through situations beyond their control, struggle to raise their sons to become productive men. Single but unbroken, both women fight to piece their lives back together.
Published by Third Eye Publications

To ask other readers questions about Love Don't Live Here, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Don't Live Here

OOSA
Keep Ya Head Up

Insecure, naïve, and pregnant Barbara has discovered that responsibility and commitment weren't words in her live in boyfriend Trini's vocabulary.

Beverly finds that her man Malik's first love is servicing the Black Panther party. Imagine he'd loose his existence fighting the power.

Now the issue of raising a strong, intelligent black man in America is the task at hand. Both Beverly and Barbara are finding it demanding and exasperating. Even with an enormous amount of love from fa
Cindy
Author Therone Shellman did an awesome job with this story right here. At the very beginning of the book I found myself intrigued with the storyline. The characters are very realistic and I could actually picture what was happening. I would certainly recommend this book to everyone. Make sure you grab a copy for yourself and see what I was talking about. Love Don't Live Here
Claudia
It's a great read but it really needs to be edited and fine tuned. The author got his point over very well. I'm still in your corner and I will still support you. For your next book please get it edited and fine tune and you will be the next best selling author.
Vi Louise
teen pregnancy, daddy abandonment
Sally Ember
Sally Ember marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2014
Alexis
Alexis marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2012
Therone Shellman
Dec 22, 2011 Therone Shellman added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Natalie
Natalie marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2011
Kimberly
Kimberly marked it as to-read
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
Brenda
Brenda added it
Jun 04, 2011
No Love Lost Third Eye Awakening Survivor: I Changed the Rules The Secrets Of Self Publishing (A Booklet To Guide You) The Secrets of Self Publishing 2