Start by marking “Art Deco: The Golden Age of Graphic Art & Illustration” as Want to Read:
Art Deco: The Golden Age of Graphic Art & Illustration

Art Deco: The Golden Age of Graphic Art & Illustration

4.06 of 5 stars 4.06  ·  rating details  ·  64 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Focusing on Art Deco graphic art and illustration, this coffee-table book features fascinating text on the movement in general, fashion and advertising, accompanied by beautiful reproductions of work by talents such as Barbier, Erte, Cassandre and Colin. Echoing examples of other forms of Art Deco are also included.
Published August 1st 2009 by Flame Tree Publishing (first published September 19th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Art Deco, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Art Deco

Wendy Stewart
A beautiful book, bought as a gift for me by my husband. Full of gorgeous illustrations, photos and explanation. I love it!
LadyBunny
Perfect coffee table book. Lots of beautiful illustrations and actually has a great story to tell about the Art Deco movement in fashion, art, and also discusses the social implications of the time period. This is one of my absolutely favourite periods of all time; this book elegantly and thoroughly captures many of the reasons why.
Zane
A beautiful cover, and a beautiful interior, on a beautiful topic. I love this book a great deal: it was the first book I ever owned about Art Deco, and it opened my eyes to some of the essentials on the subject.
Colleen
Nice history book. The only thing that I didn't enjoy was having to flip back to pictures after the descriptions...I really hate flipping back and forth, especially when the book is an awkward shape.
Dwayne Roberts
A beautiful and inspirational book
krad
krad marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2015
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2015
Denah Gordon
Denah Gordon marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2014
Julia Chapman
Julia Chapman marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2014
Natalie Schomas
Natalie Schomas marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Yue
Yue marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Anitra
Anitra marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Ryan Leonski
Ryan Leonski marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
Mireya Sarahi
Mireya Sarahi marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
Tomislav
Tomislav marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Elissa
Elissa added it
Jun 14, 2014
Heta
Heta marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Surrealism (The World's Greatest Art) The Pre-Raphaelites: Their Lives and Works in 500 Images: A Study of the Artists, Their Lives and Context, with 500 Images, and a Gallery Showing 300 of Their Most Iconic Paintings Art Nouveau Posters The Pre-Raphaelites. International Arts & Crafts