Start by marking “Planets” as Want to Read:
Planets

Planets

4.33 of 5 stars 4.33  ·  rating details  ·  33 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Planets is packed with fantastic facts and details, designed to make the solar system fun for young astronomers and anyone who gazes up at the night sky. It has 20 reusable stickers so you can create your own universe - again and again! Discover just how the solar system is made up.
Published November 5th 2001 by Simon & Schuster Childrens Books (first published November 1st 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Planets, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Planets

Kim Valentine
PLANTS is a picture story book with fact about the planets. The book was written in 2002 and still list Pluto as a planet. So let students know that Pluto has been technically eliminated as a planet, but that it was known as one for many years. This would be a good 4-8 informational book. The book is made as a foldable starting with the sun then unfold each page to add the next planet in order with a couple of facts about the planet. The book is colorful and fun to read. The story is in rhyme an ...more
Lori
This is a fun book that teaches children about planets and their order in the solar system. The lyrical story helps to teach about a major point about each planet. The pages build on each other until they reach the end of the system. Each page is cut just a little longer than the previous page so it only adds the planets before the current one. The end of the book contains more fun facts about each of the planets.
The only downfall is that the book was published when Pluto was still considered a
Shaelyn
Okay this was my favorite book as a kid, it's what basically got me into astronomy. I love it and I still read it sometimes!
Sgivens
A nicely illustrated book about the planets in our solar system. It even has facts about how many days are in a year and even about how many moons a planet has.
Liz B
This book is a neatly done repetitive text about the planets in our solar system. The back of the book has a fact sheet about space and planets.
Robert
I like this book because it hleps me learn abuot planets. this book is real fun to read.
DixieJo
Rhyming, repetitive, pages that grow as the Solar System expands... great book.
Malcolm
my favorite planes are neptune pluto and satturn.
Kathy
Kathy added it
Aug 27, 2015
SarahAnn Haggard
SarahAnn Haggard marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2015
Bridget Garibay
Bridget Garibay marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2015
Alexander Thorne
Alexander Thorne marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014