Start by marking “Boynton's Greatest Hits: Volume 1/Blue Hat, Green Hat; A to Z; Moo, Baa, La La La!; Doggies” as Want to Read:

4.67  ·  Rating Details  ·  344 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
The ultimate set for Boynton fans, here are four of her seriously silly bestselling board books in their own sturdy boxed set. Full-color illustrations.
Board Book, 50 pages
Published October 1st 1998 by Little Simon

To ask other readers questions about Boynton's Greatest Hits, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Boynton's Greatest Hits

Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise BrownWhere the Sidewalk Ends by Shel SilversteinWinnie-the-Pooh by A.A. MilneCorduroy by Don FreemanWhere the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak
Books I Will Read to My Kids
22nd out of 90 books — 15 voters
Hippos Go Berserk! by Sandra BoyntonBut Not the Hippopotamus by Sandra BoyntonBarnyard Dance by Sandra BoyntonOh My Oh My Oh Dinosaurs! by Sandra BoyntonSnuggle Puppy! by Sandra Boynton
Best of Sandra Boynton
11th out of 100 books — 3 voters

More lists with this book...

Jessica Coughlin
Jun 08, 2014 Jessica Coughlin rated it it was amazing
My daughter is obsessed with these books. They are her clear favorites out of her entire collection. Short enough to keep her attention and she loves the pictures.
Kaethe
For all I know Boynton is actually an entire village hidden inside a mountain that produces these marvelous little books. They are all stupidly, cleverly, cute and funny. The set to have or give new parents, along with Boynton's Greatest Hits: Volume II.
Ilean
Jan 05, 2010 Ilean rated it it was amazing
Shelves: children
I read these books to all three of my children ( now ages 16, 21, and 26). We loved these books, read them over and over so many times. These are classics that need to be in every childs library for reading out loud to from birth to age 4 ( or 5 or older in my childrens case).

Kelly
Aug 28, 2011 Kelly rated it it was amazing
Newborn babies won't be particularly engaged, but great books for the babbling baby to pre-schooler. The books are clever which is nice for the reader. Sandra Boynton's catalog is voluminous, and nearly all are quite good. (I actually don't care for the A to Z in in this set.)
Lauren
Jul 25, 2013 Lauren rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kids-books
The packaging of 4 board books together is a great idea. The stories are all pretty short, so I can usually read all 4 books to my 1 year old son in 1 sitting. He loves when I make all the animal sounds.
J Philpot
Apr 23, 2008 J Philpot rated it it was amazing
Another I love to read with Forrest. They are written so I have them all memorized. We love Moo, Baa, La La La the best. Forrest knows all the sound effects.
Meagan
Sep 12, 2011 Meagan rated it it was amazing
Excellent little collections! All the basic Boynton books! Excellent baby gifts, The beast got them for her baby shower!
Samantha
Nov 06, 2008 Samantha rated it it was amazing
we love the sandra boynton books! fun animals and clever stories.
Kristen
Apr 23, 2008 Kristen rated it it was amazing
I love Sandra Boynton and so do my kids!
Dave Weinberg
Dave Weinberg rated it it was amazing
Jun 17, 2016
Nichelle Artin
Nichelle Artin rated it it was amazing
Jun 14, 2016
Bethany
Bethany rated it it was amazing
Jun 06, 2016
Prabhakar
Prabhakar marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2016
Marcela Youle
Marcela Youle rated it it was amazing
Jun 01, 2016
Karen Barney
Karen Barney rated it it was amazing
May 31, 2016
Kerry Greer
Kerry Greer rated it really liked it
May 29, 2016
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
May 20, 2016
Geneva Warren
Geneva Warren rated it it was amazing
May 15, 2016
Buzz Basnett
Buzz Basnett rated it it was amazing
Apr 26, 2016
Melissa
Melissa rated it really liked it
Apr 18, 2016
James kwon
James kwon rated it it was amazing
Apr 15, 2016
Deborah Brady
Deborah Brady rated it it was amazing
Apr 12, 2016
Wendy Imura
Wendy Imura rated it really liked it
Apr 10, 2016
Vickieboo
Vickieboo rated it it was amazing
Apr 07, 2016
Chelsea Elizabeth
Chelsea Elizabeth rated it it was amazing
Apr 02, 2016
Jesse Dean
Jesse Dean rated it it was amazing
Apr 02, 2016
Matthew P Wenhardt
Matthew P Wenhardt marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2016
Rebecca Loyd
Rebecca Loyd rated it it was amazing
Mar 27, 2016
Elaine Clark
Elaine Clark rated it it was amazing
Mar 25, 2016
  • Richard Scarry's Best First Book Ever!
  • Baby Animals
  • King Smurf
  • Bunny Party
  • Harold's Fairy Tale
  • Color Farm Board Book
Sandra Keith Boynton is a popular American humorist, songwriter, children's author and illustrator. Boynton has written and illustrated more than forty books for both children and adults, as well as over four thousand greeting cards, and four music albums. Although she does not license her characters to be redrawn or adapted, she has herself designed—for various companies—calendars, wallpaper, bed ...more
More about Sandra Boynton...