Start by marking “Private S.W.A.T. Takeover (The Precinct: Brotherhood of the Badge #3; The Precinct #9)” as Want to Read:

Private S.W.A.T. Takeover (The Precinct: Brotherhood of the Badge #3)

She Had No Memory of Witnessing a Murder, But Someone Suspected Otherwise...

Liza Parrish was nobody special - until she witnessed a murder that had the entire police department reeling. Only traumatic amnesia kept her from remembering the killer's identity. With the city's finest at her disposal, she needed the bravest man to provide top-notch protection.

Holden Kincaid was

Mass Market Paperback, Harlequin Intrigue #1090, 217 pages
Published October 1st 2008 by Harlequin

To ask other readers questions about Private S.W.A.T. Takeover, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Private S.W.A.T. Takeover

Mojca
Yet another winner.
Maybe not as good as the previous book in this series, but still one heck of a story. Great characters (I particularly loved Liza and her tough-chick persona), greater chemistry, wonderful suspense and tension, excellent pacing...

The intrigue revolving around John Kincaid’s murder only intensified, the details got murkier and murkier, despite Liza’s input...And apparently the quasi-reveal of the big villain in the previous book was just a red herring. Now I really don’t have a
Sherry
Jun 15, 2009 Sherry rated it it was ok
I usually love to read Julie Miller; but this title fell just a little short, the storyline and characters didn't draw this reader in. Although I have every intention of continuing "The Precinct; Botherhood of the Badge" series.
Lhenry
I wanted to like this more. It stand alone fine although it is part of a series. The parts with the dogs are fun. I like the brother-theme going on too. The end is very exciting. I guess I didn't connect with Liza abd Holden as much as I'd like. Guess that's what happens with a short book.
charmaine White
Jun 03, 2016 charmaine White rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great,really Great

Action from page one to the very last page.This book has everything you need to keep you reading and coming back for more.
Hannah  Ruth
Apr 13, 2015 Hannah Ruth rated it it was amazing
Wonderful! I loved it!
Pamela(AllHoney)
Part of a series. Not a bad read but I had to give it a 3 due to unresolved issues.
blue
Mar 29, 2012 blue rated it really liked it
Holden. <3
Carrie
Jan 22, 2012 Carrie rated it it was amazing
This was a great book. I really enjoyed the mystery and excitement throughout this book.
Mary
Mar 23, 2009 Mary rated it it was amazing
a fast read
make sure to read the book series in order
Annie
Mar 17, 2013 Annie rated it really liked it
I'm loving the Kincaid brothers
Evan Wise
Evan Wise rated it liked it
Nov 25, 2015
Kim
Kim rated it liked it
Mar 19, 2014
Susan Medsker-Nedderman
Susan Medsker-Nedderman rated it it was amazing
Feb 06, 2017
Shlafe
Shlafe rated it liked it
Jan 03, 2009
Mwegert
Mwegert rated it really liked it
Mar 30, 2013
Mukuro
Mukuro rated it it was amazing
Oct 20, 2012
Bunny
Bunny rated it it was amazing
Aug 25, 2015
Esther
Esther rated it it was amazing
Mar 06, 2012
Alexa
Alexa rated it really liked it
Dec 26, 2011
Barbara Esteban
Barbara Esteban rated it really liked it
Jul 24, 2015
Wendy Sparrow
Wendy Sparrow rated it really liked it
Oct 21, 2016
Mo
Mo rated it liked it
Dec 31, 2013
Teresa Nordheim
Teresa Nordheim rated it it was amazing
Apr 06, 2012
Jessica
Jessica rated it liked it
Jun 03, 2016
Julieann Coleman
Julieann Coleman rated it it was amazing
Feb 04, 2015
Joanna
Joanna rated it it was amazing
Feb 10, 2014
Starr Media
Starr Media rated it it was amazing
Nov 27, 2011
Julia
Julia rated it really liked it
Mar 10, 2014
Kelly Hearon
Kelly Hearon rated it it was amazing
Dec 15, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Engaged with the Boss (Situation: Christmas, #2)
  • Smokin' Six-Shooter (Whitehorse, Montana: The Corbetts #4)
  • Scene of the Crime: Bachelor Moon
  • Bodyguard/Husband
  • The Spy Who Saved Christmas (SDDU, #10)
  • Guardian Angel (Colby Agency, #30)
  • Cooper Vengeance  (Cooper, #7)
  • Guns and the Girl Next Door
  • The Missing Twin
  • GI Cowboy (Daddy Corps, #1)
  • Navy SEAL Security (Brothers in Arms, #1)

USA TODAY bestselling author Julie Miller writes breathtaking romantic suspense. She has earned a National Readers Choice Award and two Daphne du Maurier Awards among many other prizes for both her series and single title books. She was also honored to receive the RT BookR
More about Julie Miller...

The Precinct: Brotherhood of the Badge (4 books)
  • Protective Instincts (The Precinct: Brotherhood of the Badge #1; The Precinct #7)
  • Armed and Devastating (The Precinct: Brotherhood of the Badge #2; The Precinct #8)
  • Kansas City Christmas (The Precinct: Brotherhood of the Badge #4; The Precinct #10)