Start by marking “The Best of Nancy Drew Classic Collection” as Want to Read:
The Best of Nancy Drew Classic Collection

The Best of Nancy Drew Classic Collection

4.09 of 5 stars 4.09  ·  rating details  ·  64 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Nancy Drew, the classic mystery-solving heroine, returns in these special-issue omnibus editions. Each collection features three bestselling, classic Nancy Drew mysteries.

The Best of Nancy Drew Classic Collection Volume 1

#1 The Secret of the Old Clock: Nancy Drew?s keen mind is tested when she searches for a missing will in this mystery that started them all.

#3 The Bun
Published May 11th 2004 by Grosset & Dunlap

To ask other readers questions about The Best of Nancy Drew Classic Collection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Best of Nancy Drew Classic Collection

Vinayageorge
This is all I used to read during my teenage years . I was obsessed !
LK Hunsaker
I didn't read Nancy Drew when I was younger. I can't remember whether I tried them at the time, although I think maybe I did after I read all of the Hardy Boys books I could find. Now I can see why I didn't. The writing of the HB mysteries is so much stronger (I just went back and checked). I found Keene's writing too elementary, too repetitive, and not horribly realistic. I only read the first story in this volume and I skimmed much of it, so maybe some of the others are better.
Astrid Lim
Nancy Drew, what a classic. In the middle of fantasies and pararoms, a good old classic mystery books is really refreshing. I almost forgot how clever, witty, and brave Nancy was.And how cool her mysteries were! Of course, they're not as mysterious as Trio Detektif - or adventurous as Blyton's books, but I still love the classic touch. I do hope I can find the second volume of this collection. And probably, start to collect all of the books, too!
Miriam
i loved these three stories and totaly recommed them to some people who like me love mystreies w/ great dangers and adventure espically the 3rd one called mystery of the 99 step or the 2nd the bungalow mystery (bungalow is a little summer house mainly next to lakes) so if you like thi tye of book totaly check it out
i really didn't say much because i kind of forgot them
Nandita
This book is awesome! i finished half of it in an hour! Carolyn Keen describes the climax so well, you get sucked in and you can't put it down! Try it guys its pretty good!
Angela
This is such a good book my mom read this when she was agir so it is cool how I am reading it now.
Rhiannon
It's got the Secret of the Old Clock, the Bungalow Mystery, and the Mystery of the 99 Steps.
Tracy Sayer
Tracy Sayer marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2015
Aspen
Aspen marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2015
Lorena
Lorena is currently reading it
Jan 31, 2015
Adrina
Adrina added it
Jan 24, 2015
Micaiah
Micaiah marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Maddie Claire
Maddie Claire marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
Elaina Cole
Elaina Cole marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Jhoie
Jhoie marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

Edna and Harriet Stratemeyer inherited the company from their father Edward Str
More about Carolyn Keene...
The Secret of the Old Clock (Nancy Drew, #1) The Hidden Staircase (Nancy Drew, #2) Nancy Drew: #1-64 The Bungalow Mystery (Nancy Drew, #3) The Mystery at Lilac Inn (Nancy Drew, #4)