Start by marking “Murder On Ice (Nancy Drew: Files, #3)” as Want to Read:
Murder On Ice (Nancy Drew: Files, #3)

Murder On Ice (Nancy Drew Files #3)

3.67  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,054 Ratings  ·  29 Reviews
A weekend on the slopes is just what Nancy and Ned need to rekindle their romance. Joined by Bess and George, they head for the mountains - and run straight into deadly peril. First, Nancy's towline breaks, then she and Ned careen toward cliff's edge in an out-of-control Jeep! Among the suspects is a good-looking ski instructor who's already got George falling for him. Nan ...more
Published May 21st 1993 by Simon Pulse (first published 1986)

To ask other readers questions about Murder On Ice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Murder On Ice

Jerry
Jul 13, 2015 Jerry rated it it was amazing
A Quickie Review

This is the third book in the Nancy Drew Files series that I've finished today; I don't have much to say that I didn't already write in the earlier reviews. Young mystery fans--or ones who are young at heart--will probably enjoy this...but, that's kind of a given.

Content Concerns:
Sex: A reference to a guy and girl hitting the jacuzzi alone together. 4/5
Nudity: None. 5/5
Language: None. 5/5
Violence: A couple of accident scenes; an accidental death is described; some "PG"-le
Leah
Jun 23, 2013 Leah rated it liked it
Shelves: mysteries
I love rereading these. I love how 1980s/early 1990s they are. This one isn't my favorite because the first time I read it I figured out who the real murderer was and hated how it took Nancy so long.
Michelle
Nov 17, 2014 Michelle rated it it was ok
A weekend on the slopes for Nancy & co. Things was a bit tense between Nancy and George here. George was falling for the ski instructor however he was also the prime suspect for the series of “accidents” that had been befell the gang. The culprit was obvious since the beginning and Nancy’s failure to spot him despite the tons of clues disappointed me. Girl wonder really fell way down from the pedestal in here.
Samantha
Nov 01, 2010 Samantha rated it really liked it
This book is about a girl who solves mysteries. Her name is Nancy Drew. Her and her friends, George, Bess, and her boyfriend Ned, are on a ski vacation when they run into the mystery. They are solving a mystery about why this wierd person keeps snooping aroung trying to get into the lodge that they are staying in. One night while Nancy was laying awake in her bed she looked out the window. There were two eyes looking at her and then they vanished. She got out of bed and went to look to see if sh ...more
Alanna Berryman
Jan 30, 2015 Alanna Berryman rated it really liked it
This book was an interesting book. It was also a very good and mysterious book that I enjoyed reading.
Zaira Firoz
Sep 08, 2015 Zaira Firoz marked it as to-read
read murderer on ice
Gina
Apr 06, 2015 Gina rated it really liked it
Shelves: goodreads-2015
Good read!! Love these books!!
Rebekah Tooley
Nov 10, 2015 Rebekah Tooley rated it liked it
This is a good book for pre teens ages 10-12.
Misty
Jan 10, 2009 Misty rated it it was amazing
I read this in fourth grade and had to do this oral book report on it. I went all out too with a trench coat and a fedora. I thought I was the cat's pajamas. Anyway, I'm not much of a Nancy Drew fan but this was pretty good. I really enjoyed it.
Lisa Greer
Mar 17, 2008 Lisa Greer rated it really liked it
I read ALL of these I could get my hands on through about 4th grade or so. I was a voracious reader as a child. These are NOT as good as Carolyn Keene's original series, but they were still good enough and modernized.
Misty
Dec 17, 2011 Misty rated it really liked it
Not "Deadly peril" or an "Avalanche of murder!" Lol! I'm sure perfect Nancy saved the day. Man, I miss being a kid. I so loved these books. I was always so impressed with how she solved the cases.
Nattie
Jul 14, 2015 Nattie rated it did not like it
Shelves: incomplete
I had to put this one to the side. I skipped to the end just to see what had happened. It sucked, and I didn't really care who did what to whom or whom did what to who, or whatever!
Cassie
Jan 21, 2011 Cassie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
WoW! This book was so suspenseful and interesting! I recommend this book to anyone who likes, exciting, adventure, and suspenceful mysteries.
Gwenn Wright
I can actually remember these stories! It's been like 20 years and I can still remember them just by the cover. Amazing.
Tasneem
Sep 11, 2012 Tasneem rated it it was ok
I remember reading this at school. Gosh I wanted to be her, to be beautiful like her and have her adventures.
Olivia
May 26, 2014 Olivia rated it liked it
This book was okay. In the end Nancy gets trapped in the snow with a murderer. Uhh. . .yea.
Brooke
Feb 10, 2009 Brooke rated it it was amazing
This book was really amazing. I loved the way everything was just so easy to put together.
Melissa
Read it back when I was younger at the beach. Only took me a day, but it was still amazing.
shay
Jan 21, 2008 shay rated it liked it
Shelves: 100books08
nancy's cases would be so much easier (and the books even shorter) had "google" been invented.
Liberty
Oct 18, 2008 Liberty rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: people who loves a good mystery
One of my favorite books. I can keep on reading it over and over agin
Jessica
Oct 11, 2009 Jessica rated it it was amazing
Shelves: nancy-drew
this is my favorite nancy drew book in the world!!
Svenja
Wie bei den anderen Bänden, 1 Stern Nostalgie-Bonus ;)
Prerna
Nov 22, 2010 Prerna rated it liked it
good book!!got a little boring in the middle
Prami
May 03, 2013 Prami rated it liked it
Don't remember much but I know I liked it.
Sarah B
Oct 09, 2015 Sarah B rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2015-reads
I was impressed with how bad it was.
Autumn
Apr 04, 2009 Autumn rated it it was amazing
Very nice. Very spine-chilling.
Marts  (Thinker)
Jun 18, 2009 Marts (Thinker) rated it liked it
Shelves: nancy-drew-books
Another great Nancy Drew files mystery
Katharina
Jan 22, 2012 Katharina rated it it was amazing
Shelves: nancy-drew-files
one of the best nancy drew files!!
Ileana
Sep 08, 2008 Ileana rated it really liked it
this book is good
Chitradurga Banerjee
Chitradurga Banerjee marked it as to-read
May 02, 2016
  • R for Revenge (Sweet Valley High Super Thriller, #9)
  • Cult of Crime (Hardy Boys: Casefiles, #3)
  • A Spy on the Home Front: A Molly Mystery
  • The Charmed Bracelet (Nancy Drew: Girl Detective Graphic Novels, #7)
  • Midnight in Lonesome Hollow: A Kit Mystery (American Girl Mysteries)
  • The Spirit House
  • Spite Fences
  • Dawn and the Impossible Three (The Baby-Sitters Club, #5)
  • The Graduation (Final Friends #3)
  • Golden Filly Collection 1 (Golden Filly, #1-5)
  • The Mystery at the Dog Show (The Boxcar Children, #35)

Edna and Harriet Stratemeyer inherited the company from their father Edward Str
More about Carolyn Keene...

Nancy Drew Files (1 - 10 of 124 books)
  • Secrets Can Kill (Nancy Drew: Files, #1)
  • Deadly Intent (Nancy Drew: Files, #2)
  • Smile and Say Murder (The Nancy Drew Files, #4)
  • Hit and Run Holiday (Nancy Drew: Files, #5)
  • White Water Terror (The Nancy Drew Files, #6)
  • Deadly Doubles (The Nancy Drew Files, #7)
  • Two Points to Murder (The Nancy Drew Files, #8)
  • False Moves (Nancy Drew: Files, #9)
  • Buried Secrets (The Nancy Drew Files, #10)
  • Heart of Danger (The Nancy Drew Files, #11)