Start by marking “Murder On Ice (Nancy Drew: Files, #3)” as Want to Read:
Murder On Ice (Nancy Drew: Files, #3)

Murder On Ice (Nancy Drew Files #3)

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  959 ratings  ·  23 reviews
A weekend on the slopes is just what Nancy and Ned need to rekindle their romance. Joined by Bess and George, they head for the mountains - and run straight into deadly peril. First, Nancy's towline breaks, then she and Ned careen toward cliff's edge in an out-of-control Jeep! Among the suspects is a good-looking ski instructor who's already got George falling for him. Nan ...more
Published May 21st 1993 by Simon Pulse (first published 1986)

To ask other readers questions about Murder On Ice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Murder On Ice

P. S. I Love You by Barbara ConklinSecrets by Francine PascalThe Popularity Summer by Rosemary VernonThe Popularity Plan by Rosemary VernonThe Summer Jenny Fell in Love by Barbara Conklin
Out-of-Print 80's Teen Series
7th out of 24 books — 55 voters
The Clue of the Tapping Heels by Carolyn KeeneThe Secret of the Old Clock by Carolyn KeeneThe Hidden Staircase by Carolyn KeeneThe Bungalow Mystery by Carolyn KeeneThe Mystery at Lilac Inn by Carolyn Keene
Everything Nancy Drew
104th out of 154 books — 6 voters

More lists with this book...

Leah Madsen
I love rereading these. I love how 1980s/early 1990s they are. This one isn't my favorite because the first time I read it I figured out who the real murderer was and hated how it took Nancy so long.
Michelle
A weekend on the slopes for Nancy & co. Things was a bit tense between Nancy and George here. George was falling for the ski instructor however he was also the prime suspect for the series of “accidents” that had been befell the gang. The culprit was obvious since the beginning and Nancy’s failure to spot him despite the tons of clues disappointed me. Girl wonder really fell way down from the pedestal in here.
Samantha
This book is about a girl who solves mysteries. Her name is Nancy Drew. Her and her friends, George, Bess, and her boyfriend Ned, are on a ski vacation when they run into the mystery. They are solving a mystery about why this wierd person keeps snooping aroung trying to get into the lodge that they are staying in. One night while Nancy was laying awake in her bed she looked out the window. There were two eyes looking at her and then they vanished. She got out of bed and went to look to see if sh ...more
Misty
I read this in fourth grade and had to do this oral book report on it. I went all out too with a trench coat and a fedora. I thought I was the cat's pajamas. Anyway, I'm not much of a Nancy Drew fan but this was pretty good. I really enjoyed it.
Lisa Greer
I read ALL of these I could get my hands on through about 4th grade or so. I was a voracious reader as a child. These are NOT as good as Carolyn Keene's original series, but they were still good enough and modernized.
Misty
Not "Deadly peril" or an "Avalanche of murder!" Lol! I'm sure perfect Nancy saved the day. Man, I miss being a kid. I so loved these books. I was always so impressed with how she solved the cases.
Nattie
I had to put this one to the side. I skipped to the end just to see what had happened. It sucked, and I didn't really care who did what to whom or whom did what to who, or whatever!
Cassie
WoW! This book was so suspenseful and interesting! I recommend this book to anyone who likes, exciting, adventure, and suspenceful mysteries.
Gwenn Wright
I can actually remember these stories! It's been like 20 years and I can still remember them just by the cover. Amazing.
Tasneem
I remember reading this at school. Gosh I wanted to be her, to be beautiful like her and have her adventures.
Olivia
This book was okay. In the end Nancy gets trapped in the snow with a murderer. Uhh. . .yea.
Brooke
This book was really amazing. I loved the way everything was just so easy to put together.
Melissa
Read it back when I was younger at the beach. Only took me a day, but it was still amazing.
shay
nancy's cases would be so much easier (and the books even shorter) had "google" been invented.
Liberty
Oct 18, 2008 Liberty rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: people who loves a good mystery
One of my favorite books. I can keep on reading it over and over agin
Jessica
this is my favorite nancy drew book in the world!!
Svenja
Wie bei den anderen Bänden, 1 Stern Nostalgie-Bonus ;)
Prerna
good book!!got a little boring in the middle
Prami
Don't remember much but I know I liked it.
Autumn
Very nice. Very spine-chilling.
Marts  (Thinker)
Another great Nancy Drew files mystery
Katharina
one of the best nancy drew files!!
Ileana
this book is good
Srijanya
Srijanya marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Erika "Elphaba Thropp"
Erika "Elphaba Thropp" marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2015
  • Cult of Crime (Hardy Boys: Casefiles, #3)
  • Left Behind (Sweet Valley Twins, #21)
  • The Charmed Bracelet (Nancy Drew: Girl Detective Graphic Novels, #7)
  • A Spy on the Home Front: A Molly Mystery (American Girl Mysteries)
  • The Graduation (Final Friends, #3)
  • Spite Fences
  • Golden Filly Collection 1 (Golden Filly, #1-5)
  • Mallory and the Ghost Cat (Baby-Sitters Club Mystery, #3)
  • The Mystery at the Dog Show (The Boxcar Children Mysteries)
  • The Spirit House
  • Trixie Belden and the Mystery at Maypenny's (Trixie Belden, #31)

Edna and Harriet Stratemeyer inherited the company from their father Edward Str
More about Carolyn Keene...

Nancy Drew Files (1 - 10 of 124 books)
  • Secrets Can Kill (Nancy Drew: Files, #1)
  • Deadly Intent (Nancy Drew: Files, #2)
  • Smile and Say Murder (The Nancy Drew Files, #4)
  • Hit and Run Holiday (Nancy Drew: Files, #5)
  • White Water Terror (The Nancy Drew Files, #6)
  • Deadly Doubles (The Nancy Drew Files, #7)
  • Two Points to Murder (The Nancy Drew Files, #8)
  • False Moves (Nancy Drew: Files, #9)
  • Buried Secrets (The Nancy Drew Files, #10)
  • Heart of Danger (The Nancy Drew Files, #11)
The Secret of the Old Clock (Nancy Drew, #1) The Hidden Staircase (Nancy Drew, #2) Nancy Drew: #1-64 The Bungalow Mystery (Nancy Drew, #3) The Mystery at Lilac Inn (Nancy Drew, #4)