Start by marking “Pony Problems (Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew, #3)” as Want to Read:
Pony Problems (Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew, #3)

Pony Problems (Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew #3)

3.97  ·  Rating Details  ·  328 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
This pony knows quite a few tricks!

A new petting zoo has opened in River Heights. Nancy, George, and Bess can't wait to check it out -- the zoo has the cutest shetland pony named Buttons. And it looks like the Clue Crew won't have to wait very long to get a glimpse of Buttons -- he keeps escaping from his pen and showing up all over town! He's getting pretty famous for e
Published August 1st 2006 by Aladdin

To ask other readers questions about Pony Problems, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pony Problems

Princess Mix-up Mystery by Carolyn KeeneBabysitting Bandit by Carolyn KeeneWedding Day Disaster by Carolyn KeeneLights, Camera . . . Cats! by Carolyn KeeneSleepover Sleuths by Carolyn Keene
Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew Series
13th out of 27 books — 22 voters
Thea Stilton and the Cherry Blossom Adventure by Tea StiltonNate the Great and the Pillowcase by Marjorie Weinman SharmatFancy Nancy by Jane O'ConnorThe Cat in the Hat by Dr. SeussAmelia Bedelia Talks Turkey by Herman Parish
Francie's & Jane's list
49th out of 87 books — 3 voters

More lists with this book...

Jenn M
Jun 06, 2013 Jenn M rated it really liked it
I loved the traditional Nancy Drew series (teen-aged Nancy) when I was younger, and now that I have a 7-year-old daughter would love for her to love them too. But, at 7, she's not quite ready for the teen-aged Nancy, especially with all of the old-fashioned items from an earlier day (dial telephones, etc.) So, when I found the Clue Crew series I was excited to dig in and try them out.

I borrowed this book, the third in the series, from the public library. It was an easy, quick read and the story
Kay
Nov 16, 2015 Kay rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015
I was trying to help my niece find the most intriguing series to read but I have ended up enjoying this younger kids version of Nancy Drew. Will try to read a bunch and then pass on to my niece.
Isa Farias
i like the book
Cecelia
Nov 20, 2015 Cecelia rated it really liked it
The pony from Jonson's Petting Zoo is escaping. Nancy, Bess, and Gorge have to find out why.
Holly Letson
I didn't see the possibility that was the actual answer. I understood that Buttons may have been able to jump the fence, since horses are known to jump. But, Buttons was climbing over the fence, via the hay bales, instead.
But, the petting zoo made the absolute best of this by showcasing Button's talent, and bringing more visitors in to see him.
----------------------------------
I listened to this as an audiobook online, via the Tumblebook Library website.
Sydney
Mar 13, 2015 Sydney rated it liked it
in this one the clues don't help you solve the mystery. the book is weird in a good way kind of.
Nancy
Apr 11, 2013 Nancy rated it did not like it
Very quick read. Nancy Drew is about 8 or 10 years old. She also seems to be bumbling stumbling and running into things. Very clumsy! I don't remember that from the original Nancy Drew. There was also a problem with one of the clues was wrong. The illustrations were cartoony. The story didn't feel real at all. I was not impressed.
Kaetlyn
Feb 25, 2015 Kaetlyn rated it liked it
Shelves: 2015
I like that they found out the mystery. I also like that Buttons got back to his home. And I like that Amanda is happy.
Marnie Turman
Jun 24, 2013 Marnie Turman rated it really liked it
Shelves: early-grades
A good series to introduce beginning readers to Nancy Drew. I was very skeptical since I grew reading my mom's Nancy Drew books. I would recommend these to a young reader who isn't ready for the Nancy Drew mystery series, but likes mysteries.
Dolly
Sep 03, 2010 Dolly rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: parents reading with their children
Shelves: childrens, mystery, 2010, zoo
This is another fun mystery in the Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew series of books for younger readers. We've only read a few of these books, but we will likely read many more of them before we move on to the original stories.
Lilly Fife
I just finished this one.
Again it was a great mystery,but too easy!
I love mysteries! And this one is nancy drew, but a easier version.
Lara
Aug 16, 2008 Lara rated it it was amazing
I like that the pony escaped and that there was no one that did anything wrong. Only the pony.
Morbus Iff
Dec 13, 2012 Morbus Iff rated it liked it
Shelves: younger, read-to-kids
You were empathetic to the shy girl, and guessed along why Buttons was getting out,
Nini Dickson
I'd loved it although I can't remember since it was a long time ago.
Tine
Aug 03, 2010 Tine rated it really liked it
its cool rollin ya. i dont know
Lisa
Jun 08, 2013 Lisa rated it it was amazing
I love the clue crew!
Gray
Dec 10, 2009 Gray rated it did not like it
it is terible
Emma
Emma marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2016
Zainab
Zainab rated it liked it
Jan 31, 2016
Alexandra
Alexandra rated it it was ok
Jan 30, 2016
Adalia Barrus
Adalia Barrus marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2016
Heidi Canfield
Heidi Canfield marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2016
Audrey
Audrey rated it really liked it
Jan 28, 2016
Suki Kang
Suki Kang marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2016
Kimber Eike
Kimber Eike marked it as to-read
Jeffery T Markarian
Jeffery T Markarian rated it it was ok
Curtis
Curtis added it
Monkeygirl
Monkeygirl rated it liked it
Jan 24, 2016
  • Mr. Cheeters Is Missing (Nancy Drew: Girl Detective Graphic Novels, #6)
  • A Thief at the National Zoo (Capital Mysteries #9)
  • Nancy Drew: A Novelization of the Hit Movie
  • Chrissa
  • The Catnapping Mystery (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #18)
  • Some Good News (Cobble Street Cousins #4)
  • Changes for Rebecca (American Girls: Rebecca, #6)
  • Violet Mackerel's Brilliant Plot (Violet Mackerel, #1)

Edna and Harriet Stratemeyer inherited the company from their father Edward Str
More about Carolyn Keene...

Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew (1 - 10 of 39 books)
  • Sleepover Sleuths (Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew, #1)
  • Scream for Ice Cream (Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew, #2)
  • The Cinderella Ballet Mystery (Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew, #4)
  • Case of the Sneaky Snowman (Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew, #5)
  • The Fashion Disaster (Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew, #6)
  • The Circus Scare (Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew, #7)
  • Lights, Camera . . . Cats! (Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew, #8)
  • The Halloween Hoax (Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew, #9)
  • Ticket Trouble (Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew, #10)
  • Ski School Sneak (Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew, #11)

“George’s eyes lit up as she considered that there might be a mystery to solve.” 0 likes
“George liked computers and was always sharing interesting facts with her friends.” 0 likes