Start by marking “Pony Problems (Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew, #3)” as Want to Read:
Pony Problems (Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew, #3)

Pony Problems (Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew #3)

4.05 of 5 stars 4.05  ·  rating details  ·  250 ratings  ·  14 reviews
This pony knows quite a few tricks!

A new petting zoo has opened in River Heights. Nancy, George, and Bess can't wait to check it out -- the zoo has the cutest shetland pony named Buttons. And it looks like the Clue Crew won't have to wait very long to get a glimpse of Buttons -- he keeps escaping from his pen and showing up all over town! He's getting pretty famous for e
Published August 1st 2006 by Aladdin

To ask other readers questions about Pony Problems, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pony Problems

Princess Mix-up Mystery by Carolyn KeeneWedding Day Disaster by Carolyn KeeneLights, Camera . . . Cats! by Carolyn KeeneBuggy Breakout by Carolyn KeeneCamp Creepy by Carolyn Keene
Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew Series
13th out of 47 books — 19 voters
Thea Stilton and the Cherry Blossom Adventure by Thea StiltonNate the Great and the Pillowcase by Marjorie Weinman SharmatFancy Nancy by Jane O'ConnorThe Cat in the Hat by Dr. SeussAmelia Bedelia Talks Turkey by Herman Parish
Francie's & Jane's list
49th out of 87 books — 3 voters

More lists with this book...

Jenn M
I loved the traditional Nancy Drew series (teen-aged Nancy) when I was younger, and now that I have a 7-year-old daughter would love for her to love them too. But, at 7, she's not quite ready for the teen-aged Nancy, especially with all of the old-fashioned items from an earlier day (dial telephones, etc.) So, when I found the Clue Crew series I was excited to dig in and try them out.

I borrowed this book, the third in the series, from the public library. It was an easy, quick read and the story
Holly Letson
I didn't see the possibility that was the actual answer. I understood that Buttons may have been able to jump the fence, since horses are known to jump. But, Buttons was climbing over the fence, via the hay bales, instead.
But, the petting zoo made the absolute best of this by showcasing Button's talent, and bringing more visitors in to see him.
----------------------------------
I listened to this as an audiobook online, via the Tumblebook Library website.
NC
Very quick read. Nancy Drew is about 8 or 10 years old. She also seems to be bumbling stumbling and running into things. Very clumsy! I don't remember that from the original Nancy Drew. There was also a problem with one of the clues was wrong. The illustrations were cartoony. The story didn't feel real at all. I was not impressed.
Maymuna
This book was about a Shetland pony. The pony is giddy-upping around town. They are trying to find out how Buttons keeps escaping. They found out that Buttons could jump over his fence. Because there was hay on the side. They made new friends with Amanda and Stacy. That's all I have to say about this book.
Marnie Turman
A good series to introduce beginning readers to Nancy Drew. I was very skeptical since I grew reading my mom's Nancy Drew books. I would recommend these to a young reader who isn't ready for the Nancy Drew mystery series, but likes mysteries.
Dolly
Sep 03, 2010 Dolly rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: parents reading with their children
Shelves: 2010, childrens, mystery, zoo
This is another fun mystery in the Nancy Drew and the Clue Crew series of books for younger readers. We've only read a few of these books, but we will likely read many more of them before we move on to the original stories.
Lilly Fife
I just finished this one.
Again it was a great mystery,but too easy!
I love mysteries! And this one is nancy drew, but a easier version.
Lara
I like that the pony escaped and that there was no one that did anything wrong. Only the pony.
Morbus Iff
You were empathetic to the shy girl, and guessed along why Buttons was getting out,
Nini Dickson
I'd loved it although I can't remember since it was a long time ago.
Tine
its cool rollin ya. i dont know
Lisa
I love the clue crew!
Gray
it is terible
Sanjana
Sanjana marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2014
Vilde
Vilde marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2014
Meghna Kiran
Meghna Kiran marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Anisha
Anisha marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2014
Zachary Harless
Zachary Harless marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
Seneva Leveille
Seneva Leveille is currently reading it
Nov 08, 2014
Surabhi
Surabhi marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Clara
Clara marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2014
  • Mr. Cheeters Is Missing (Nancy Drew: Girl Detective Graphic Novels, #6)
  • The Catnapping Mystery (Cam Jansen Mysteries, #18)
  • Kidnapped at the Capital (Capital Mysteries #2)
  • Nancy Drew: A Novelization of the Hit Movie
  • Violet Mackerel's Brilliant Plot (Violet Mackerel, #1)
  • Chrissa (American Girl Today)
  • Fancy Nancy: Nancy Clancy, Super Sleuth

Edna and Harriet Stratemeyer inherited the company from their father Edward Str
More about Carolyn Keene...
The Secret of the Old Clock (Nancy Drew, #1) The Hidden Staircase (Nancy Drew, #2) Nancy Drew: #1-64 The Bungalow Mystery (Nancy Drew, #3) The Mystery at Lilac Inn (Nancy Drew, #4)