Start by marking “The Treasure in the Royal Tower (Nancy Drew, #128)” as Want to Read:
The Treasure in the Royal Tower (Nancy Drew, #128)

The Treasure in the Royal Tower (Nancy Drew #128)

On a winter vacation in Wisconsin, Nancy and her friends stay in a two-hundred-year-old castle where there is the rumor of a hidden treasure.
Published December 1st 1995 by Aladdin (first published 1980)

To ask other readers questions about The Treasure in the Royal Tower, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Treasure in the Royal Tower

nice book very adventurous
Anna
Apr 14, 2012 Anna rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bookcrossing, 2012
Luin joskus lapsena Neiti Etsivia; nyt sellainen loytyi Dallasin Suomi-Koulun poistomyynnissa joten tuli ostettua (kun harvoin loytyy kirjoja suomeksi).
OK tarinana, mutta nykyisin USAssa asuvana minua tympii kaannetyt kirjat. Ehka kokeilen viela alkuperaisena jotain Neiti Etsivaa. :)

A Finnish translated book of a Nancy Drew story, The Treasure in the Royal Tower, that I got for a quarter at the Finnish School in Dallas. I used to read these books as a kid for a while (before graduating directly
Rachel Brand
Aug 11, 2008 Rachel Brand rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: preteen mystery fans and those who don't mind Nancy being modernised
This book cost me 29p from a charity shop in Corstorphine, and although it's nowhere near as good as the original Nancy Drew books, it was worth the money! A good mystery, one which I actually couldn't solve before Nancy (unlike some of the other 1990s Nancy mysteries). Although it is a bit odd to see Nancy going on adventures without her dad, and saying things like "Oh, what a bummer!" this was still a fun read, and kept me occupied during a particularly bad car journey down to York.
Tanvi Jain
Nov 11, 2016 Tanvi Jain rated it it was amazing
I have read many Nancy Drew's but this is definitely my favourite. I totally love how there is a punch at the end of every chapter which results in an automatic page turning effect.I liked the story,the plot and everything!!
Olivia
Mar 03, 2014 Olivia rated it liked it
I'm not a big fan of the Nancy Drew paperbacks but I got this because I liked the game and wanted to see what it was based off. It was okay. It really wasn't too exciting. I sold my copy cause I really didn't care to re-read it anytime soon.
Day
Oct 16, 2016 Day rated it really liked it
Shelves: nancy-drew
Nancy and friends head to Wisconsin for a ski vacation and end up in another mystery. Nancy is one strong girl! She gets run over by a snowmobile and only suffers a bruise and all better the next day.
Katie
Dec 23, 2008 Katie rated it liked it
I read this because I enjoyed the PC game based on it, and though there were a few differences between the two, they were pretty similar in the plot and characters and such. Not as good as the game, but still a fun read.
Sarra Martin
Mar 05, 2010 Sarra Martin marked it as to-read
I have the computer game for this (I think...) and I never knew this had a book for it! Is it worth reading?
LuAnn
Dec 24, 2012 LuAnn rated it really liked it
Solid ND mystery. Like the setting and the way the mystery is reflected in the HER Interactive game of the same name,
Kailyn
Mar 08, 2014 Kailyn rated it really liked it
One of the better stories I've read in the Nancy Drew series. It was a quick read and kept me guessing 'til the end.
Chroniclesoftania
Chroniclesoftania rated it it was amazing
Jul 10, 2013
Raajalekshmy
Raajalekshmy rated it it was amazing
Aug 18, 2012
Tara
Tara rated it it was amazing
May 23, 2013
Mikie
Mikie rated it really liked it
Feb 24, 2009
Alexa
Alexa rated it liked it
Jan 06, 2013
Jessica Ung
Jessica Ung rated it liked it
Jun 03, 2012
Sabrina
Sabrina rated it liked it
Sep 16, 2011
Jessica
Jessica rated it liked it
Nov 21, 2012
Lauren!
Lauren! rated it really liked it
Jun 02, 2009
Gayatri
Gayatri rated it really liked it
Nov 23, 2012
Manu
Manu rated it really liked it
Nov 02, 2012
Manjir
Manjir rated it it was amazing
Dec 28, 2016
Miriana
Miriana rated it it was amazing
Sep 14, 2010
Kristin
Kristin rated it really liked it
Sep 19, 2007
Linn
Linn rated it liked it
Oct 19, 2012
Nivesh Agrawal
Nivesh Agrawal rated it liked it
Jun 30, 2016
Melissa
Melissa rated it really liked it
Sep 07, 2010
Pepper
Pepper rated it really liked it
Jan 05, 2016
Nicki Fox
Nicki Fox rated it it was ok
Dec 24, 2013
  • Vampire Slayer (Nancy Drew: The New Case Files, #1)
  • Nancy Drew's Guide To Life
  • The Mysterious Case of Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys
  • The Official Nancy Drew Handbook: Skills, Tips, and Life Lessons from Everyone's Favorite Girl Detective
  • The Hardy Boys Ghost Stories
  • The Island of Adventure And The Castle of Adventure: Two Great Adventures
  • Cleared for Takeoff (Liberty Porter, First Daughter, #3)
  • Booby-Trapped! (Clue, #6)
  • Sleeping Beauty and Other Classic Fairy Tales
  • Guinea Dog 2 (Guinea Dog, #2)
  • Crushes, Cliques and the Cool School Trip (Ally's World, #13)
  • Claudia and the Mystery at the Museum (Babysitters Club Mystery, #11)
  • Julia's Kitchen

Edna and Harriet Stratemeyer inherited the company from their father Edward Str
More about Carolyn Keene...

Nancy Drew (1 - 10 of 175 books)
  • The Secret of the Old Clock (Nancy Drew, #1)
  • The Hidden Staircase (Nancy Drew #2)
  • The Bungalow Mystery (Nancy Drew, #3)
  • The Mystery at Lilac Inn (Nancy Drew, #4)
  • The Secret of Shadow Ranch (Nancy Drew, #5)
  • The Secret of Red Gate Farm (Nancy Drew, #6)
  • The Clue in the Diary (Nancy Drew, #7)
  • Nancy's Mysterious Letter (Nancy Drew, #8)
  • The Sign of the Twisted Candles (Nancy Drew, #9)
  • Password to Larkspur Lane (Nancy Drew, #10)