Start by marking “No One Knows My Name” as Want to Read:
No One Knows My Name

Joyce Harrington

No One Knows My Name

3.56 of 5 stars 3.56  ·  rating details  ·  9 ratings  ·  3 reviews
A very well written tale of a psycho killer loose in a theater group in the wilds of northern Michigan.
Unknown Binding, 250 pages
Published January 1st 1980 by St. Martin's Press

To ask other readers questions about No One Knows My Name, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No One Knows My Name

Abbey
Duck River Playhouse, rural Michigan: intrigue and murder amongst peculiar actors, lovely verbal sniping, good plotting; cosy/amateur sleuth.

This first novel by a writer of award-winning short stories was a very pleasant surprise. One of my favorites in EQMM in the 70s and 80s, she has a style similar to that of Charlotte Armstrong and Celia Fremlin (i.e., creepy suspenser with nicely sharp twists) also great favorites of mine. So when I found that Ms. Harrington may have written four mystery no
Erin
Mike handed me this as a "quick read" from the boxes of books he was going to donate to the thrift store. Taking me a bit to get into it and keep track of the characters. (Didn't help that the first couple chapters were all read just before bed!)
Sharon
Couldn't put this book down. The first three fourths of the book are meticulous. Toward the end, the author seems to get in a hurry to wrap things up, but the book is well worth reading.
Kelsey
Kelsey added it
Dec 19, 2014
Rose Jackson
Rose Jackson marked it as to-read
Dec 02, 2014
Aileen Naiki
Aileen Naiki marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2013
Syd
Syd marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2013
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2013
Kimberly Mae
Kimberly Mae is currently reading it
Jul 02, 2013
Jane
Jane marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2013
Gvmoore
Gvmoore marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2012
Megan Heinen
Megan Heinen marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2011
Jill
Jill marked it as to-read
May 23, 2011
Alyson
Alyson marked it as to-read
May 20, 2011
Family Reunion Dreemz of the Night The New Adventures of Sherlock Holmes Mystery Cats: felonious felines from Ellery Queen's mystery magazine and Alfred Hitchcock's mystery magazine Sisters in Crime 2 (Sisters in Crime, #2)