Start by marking “The Vaccine Guide: Making an Informed Choice” as Want to Read:
The Vaccine Guide: Making an Informed Choice

The Vaccine Guide: Making an Informed Choice

4.06 of 5 stars 4.06  ·  rating details  ·  79 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Provides information on various childhood immunizations, discusses conventional and homeopathic vaccines, and reviews legal requirements.
Published February 1st 1996 by North Atlantic Books

To ask other readers questions about The Vaccine Guide, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Vaccine Guide

Christopher
I am pretty sure I read this whole book. It contains great information about vaccines. We need to question the custom of simply vaccinating our children at birth. This book helps us see why that may not always be the best decision.
Amber Scott
very informative and comparatively unbiased. goes over the illness vaccines and such. a great book for every vaccine choice. also discusses what is done in other countries which American medicine generally turns its nose up at.
Denise
I found my old reading records from the time I was studying midwifery.
Explanation of each vaccine (at that time) and many links to original studies for more research.
John
read this book before you get any vaccines for yourself or your children!

pros and cons of most all of the vaccines offered here in the states is presented in a rational and bias-free manner. most doctors in the states are extremely biased on these issues in ways that are potentially harmful to your kids!
Aileen
Easy to read, clearly written and thoroughly researched.
Excellent information.
This book is interesting, informative, incomplete, and definitely biased. It identifies problems in the medical and pharmaceutical system but doesn't give them fair consideration, as though people in power created the problems on purpose.
Jactitation
Good theory, bad science. Too bad the author did the same kind of bad reading of studies as those he critiques. It really would have been enough to point out the bad science of the pro-vaccine crowd and stand back.re
Jenni Wilson
Excellent information and down-to-earth recommendations. Our family has found it to be very useful. My MD husband and I both thought his data was very well presented.
Lisa Olivera
Helpful resource. Risks and benefits for both children and adults. An unbiased approach to educate you so that you can make your own decisions.
Brooke
good information, not entirely one sided
Allyson
Apr 20, 2008 Allyson rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone
Excellent.
Wojciech
Wojciech marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2015
Shan White
Shan White marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2015
Rob H
Rob H marked it as to-read
May 23, 2015
Pamela Marques
Pamela Marques is currently reading it
Mar 28, 2015
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2015
Amber
Amber marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
Kimberly
Kimberly marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
Jessica Rugg
Jessica Rugg marked it as to-read
Oct 04, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Autism, for one 1 1 Dec 14, 2007 05:45AM
Child Health Guide: Holistic Pediatrics for Parents Holistic Baby Guide The Immunization Decision: A Guide for Parents Flu: Alternative Treatments and Prevention Homeopathic Pediatrics: Assessment and Case Management