Start by marking “Kamichama Karin, Vol. 05” as Want to Read:
Kamichama Karin, Vol. 05

Kamichama Karin, Vol. 05 (Kamichama Karin #5)

4.17 of 5 stars 4.17  ·  rating details  ·  475 ratings  ·  4 reviews
After receiving a message from their time-traveling future son, Suzune, Karin and Kazune, who have the power to turn into gods, try to assemble the three noble gods so that they can prevent the Seeds of Chaos from growing.
Published October 30th 2006 by TokyoPop (first published October 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Kamichama Karin, Vol. 05, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kamichama Karin, Vol. 05

Julie
Actual rating: 4.5 stars

This was such a great volume. My favourite of the lot so far. Karin and Kazune are just so cute. Micchi provides such entertainment as well. The whole play synopsis was great. We're starting to get into the nitty-gritty now, things are starting to take a turn for the worst and even though I have an idea of what happens as this is a re-read, it's been long enough that I'm still worrying for the characters.

I liked that the whole plot-arc was actually included in the entire
Madeleine - Tei
Weeelllllll, I thought this book was pretty good. Of course it was one of the first mangas I've read so I judged it compared to other books, not to other mangas and found it to be pretty good.

The plot finally seemed to be getting good. It was there before, only subtle and by fore shadowing.

Karin is in love. So obvious. It's cute how she's total tsundere though, not what you would expect from Koge-Donbo's work.

All in all, pretty good, enjoyed it, would recommend it to fantasy/manga readers/YA.
Firiel
Finally, after 700+ pages, we get something resembling a plot, hints of backstory, and a small mystery is traded for a big one. Is this series going to make an attempt at complexity, or even depth? It might be a while before I find out, because this is the last in the series that my public library owns.
Oju Xthaa
Oju Xthaa marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2014
Lita Siregar
Lita Siregar marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2014
  • Ultra Maniac, Vol. 05
  • Full Moon O Sagashite, Vol. 07
  • Kitchen Princess, Vol. 04 (Kitchen Princess, #4)
  • Tokyo Mew Mew, Vol. 05
  • Shugo Chara!, Vol. 5: The New Kids (Shugo Chara!, #5)
  • Beauty Pop, Volume 3
Koge-Donbo (or Koge-Donbo*) is the pen name of a Japanese manga artist. Koge-Donbo* started her career soon after college as a doujinshi artist. She got the idea of a unique pen-name, Koge-Donbo* from Akira Toriyama's pet cat. She made her first official US appearance at Otakon 2004 in Baltimore, MD as a Guest of Honor.
She's known best as the author of Pita-Ten, Kamichama Karin, and Kamichama Kari
More about Koge-Donbo*...
Kamichama Karin, Vol. 01 Kamichama Karin, Vol. 02 Pita Ten, Vol. 01 Pita Ten, Vol. 02 Kamichama Karin, Vol. 03