Start by marking “Lucky New Year!” as Want to Read:
Lucky New Year!

Lucky New Year!

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  11 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Come celebrate the Chinese New Year with its magical traditions— from giving gifts to watching parades! Children will love to scratch and sniff the sweet oranges, turn the wheel to find their Chinese animal year, lift the flap to find the lucky money, and watch the big dragon pop up to wish them a year filled with wisdom, wealth, and happiness. Happy Chinese New Year!
Novelty Book, 12 pages
Published December 9th 2008 by Golden Books

To ask other readers questions about Lucky New Year!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lucky New Year!

Jessica
1. I saw another librarian reading this book at a training and thought, "This book is so cool! I must have it!"
2. I started pulling books for my Chinese New Year-themed storytime and saw that we actually DID have the book at my library!
3. I used the book as the opener for my storytime, and, just as I did, the kids loved it.

Lucky New Year! is a simple pop-up that incorporates some basics about Chinese New Year. You can make mom sweep the floor, pull on the chopsticks to reveal the stretchy long n
Jean-Marie
Cute pop-up/interactive book for preschoolers.
Nia
Nia added it
Jan 28, 2015
Brenda Yu
Brenda Yu marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2014
Peanut
Peanut added it
Sep 26, 2013
Barbie and the Three Musketeers Barbie as the Island Princess Barbie in the 12 Dancing Princess (Picture Book) I Can Be a Pet Vet (Barbie) Barbie: Mariposa (Barbie)