Start by marking “Images of Betrayal” as Want to Read:

Images of Betrayal

Abandoned by her family, Tysan supports herself waiting tables. One evening, a beguiling, rugged young man walks out of a blizzard and into her life. He possesses the remarkable ability to take photographs of events that have not yet happened.
Published November 16th 2009 by Smashwords Edition (first published August 22nd 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Images of Betrayal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Images of Betrayal

Sheila
May 17, 2012 Sheila rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, suspense, mystery
Dad walked out. Mom doesn’t want her. And Tysan’s all alone in the world. She’s quit school, works as a waitress to pay the rent, drives an ancient car called Tank, and makes the best of a life gone miserably wrong. Motherly Sheila watches over her, and the delightful cook, Chop, welcomes her each morning, trying to feed her up with superlarge breakfasts while she slowly disappears inside her uniform.

But Ty is no shrinking violet or stomped-on weed. She’s plucky, positive and fun, and I’m sure s
Pat Bertram
Apr 17, 2009 Pat Bertram rated it really liked it
Abandoned and betrayed by her family, seventeen-year-old Tysan Reynolds supports herself the best she can with tips from the diner where she works. Into her lonesome life come two men: photographer Walker Sandoval and high school heartthrob David McKee. What should have been a magical time of romance turns into a time of horror; the photos Walker takes foretell violence and disaster. When Tysan receives a picture of her bound and gagged sister, she must fight to save the girl. And she must put ...more
Second Wind Publishing
Abandoned by her family, Tysan supports herself waiting tables. One
Sia McKye
Apr 21, 2009 Sia McKye rated it really liked it
Images of Betrayal

I have to start this out with saying I'm not a big fan of stories told in first person point of view. There have been a few stories that have been well written, with an interesting premise and strong characterization, that have been able to distract me from first person POV. Images of Betrayal is such a book.

What initially drew me to the story was the idea of a camera that showed the future. An intriguing premise and the title, which clued me that it was a bit more complex than
Malcolm
Jan 29, 2009 Malcolm rated it really liked it
Tyson doesn't have time for movies, the mall, or school because her parents have abandoned her to a roach infested apartment with paper-thin walls in the bad part of town. She works as a waitress at a diner where the tips are hardly enough to pay the rent or buy the groceries. Then, things get worse.

Claire Collins has created a practical and responsible teenage protagonist with true grit. But practicality alone doesn't solve the problem of a mysterious photographer named Walker who shows up at t
Karen
Dec 09, 2011 Karen rated it it was amazing
Shelves: i-own, e-book
IMAGES OF BETRAYAL
17 year old Tysan Reynolds has had to support herself since her mom disowned her and her dad ran out on her. She is eking out a meager existence by working at a steakhouse and has no life. One night a convincing young man comes into the restaurant and befriends her. He convinces her that she can and must trust him as things he takes pictures of usually happen. Some things turn out tragically and she ends up with her friends’ family. She wants to trust the man but finds out thin
Dellani Oakes
Apr 16, 2009 Dellani Oakes rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone
Recommended to Dellani by: Claire did
Images of Betrayal is a thrill ride from start to finish. What seems like an ordinary love story turns into a thriller with a plot twist that goes 360 degrees, then spins another 180 before stopping. It's fast paced, gripping, exciting and impossible to put down.

Images also has the most loveable hero of all time. I want to take him home and hug him forever. The characters are imaginative, believable and really get into your heart.

I just read it for the second time and I will read it again and ag
Gordon
Feb 22, 2013 Gordon rated it it was amazing
I was immediately drawn to this book when I read it was about photographic images - being a keen photographer. Within a couple of minutes I was hooked. Now about half way through I really can't put it down.
Suzette Vaughn
Mar 11, 2009 Suzette Vaughn rated it it was amazing
What can I say without having to push the spoiler button.
Full of twists, turns, and those wonderful "OMG" moments. The kind of book that will make the hairs on the back fo your neck spring to attention with anticipation and joy.
Claire
Claire rated it liked it
Sep 01, 2015
Lejoy Rothe
Lejoy Rothe rated it it was amazing
Jun 01, 2009
Shirley
Shirley rated it liked it
Jul 06, 2011
Claire Collins
Claire Collins rated it it was amazing
May 05, 2009
Thais
Thais rated it really liked it
Feb 12, 2011
Lazarus Barnhill
Lazarus Barnhill rated it it was amazing
Apr 04, 2011
Amy DeTrempe
Amy DeTrempe marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2009
Christine Husom
Christine Husom marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2009
Sherrie Hansen
Sherrie Hansen marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2009
Margaret
Margaret marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2009
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2009
Ashe
Ashe marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2011
Rodney
Rodney marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2011
Bri
Bri marked it as to-read
May 19, 2012
Sandy Jay
Sandy Jay marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2013
Second Wind Publi...: * Book Discussion -- IMAGES OF BETRAYAL by Claire Collins 2 2 Feb 06, 2013 01:25PM