Start by marking “Call Me If You Need Anything and Other Things Not to Say” as Want to Read:
Call Me If You Need Anything and Other Things Not to Say

Call Me If You Need Anything and Other Things Not to Say

Because they do not know what to say or do, many people feel awkward or shy away from those who are suffering from terminal illnesses or who have experienced loss or other tragedies. With insights from personal experience, Cathy Peterson turns awkward conversations into words of comfort and good intentions into real help and encouragement. She provides sensible advice on e ...more
Published April 1st 2005 by Chalice Press

Be the first to ask a question about Call Me If You Need Anything and Other Things Not to Say

jacky
A friend who had a loss in the last few years reommended this. I do always feel like I don't know what to say in these situations, so I decided to check it out (it helped that it is so short). I was surprised that so much of it had to do with long term illness versus loss. Overall, it was practical, though a bit obvious in places. The writing wasn't amazing, but it was clear.
Heidi
Feb 10, 2009 Heidi rated it really liked it
Shelves: church
We have just lost a dear, dear friend. There is so much to do . . . I bought this book for my shelf a long time ago, knowing that a day would inevitably come when I'd need it. Thankfully the book is short and practical.
Sue
Sue marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2016
Tyler Whipkey
Tyler Whipkey rated it really liked it
Mar 10, 2015
24601 marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2012
Polly
Polly marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2011
Andrew
Andrew marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2011
Michael Foley
Michael Foley marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2010