Start by marking “Sugar-Baby Bridge” as Want to Read:

Sugar-Baby Bridge

3.87 of 5 stars 3.87  ·  rating details  ·  15 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Sugar-baby Bridge (Paperback) by Brett Edward Stout
Published 2008

To ask other readers questions about Sugar-Baby Bridge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sugar-Baby Bridge

Force of Law by Jez MorrowTruth in the Dark by Amy LaneA Note in the Margin by Isabelle RowanFrog by Mary CalmesCinder by Marie Sexton
Best Gay Cinderfellas
161st out of 186 books — 319 voters
I'll Be Your Drill, Soldier by Crystal RoseSpecial Forces by Aleksandr VoinovZero at the Bone by Jane SevilleKeeping Promise Rock by Amy LaneMy Fair Captain by J.L. Langley
Best Gay Soldiers
243rd out of 295 books — 483 voters

More lists with this book...

Adrian Lee
Why I love this book?
I love this book because it has the power of making you hard to put it down once you started it.
It tells a story of how a discharged Marine, Brad spends a short trip with a man he met, Ron in a bar. In more details, it tells a story of how a journey of being a sugar baby (in contrast to the word "sugar daddy") being unveiled. Soon, as the journey began, Brad had to slowly understand Ron's eccentric behavior, in the mean time he found that he just couldn't leave Ron, because...more
Loopyloo100
Brad Spicer is trying to find his identity after recently finishing his four year stint in the marines and in this novel we follows Brad and his thoughts after meeting in a gay bar with Ron, a wealthy older man. They depart from the bar together and then spend the next few days in each others company with Brad driving them around in Ron’s Mercedes and visiting various friends and relatives around California.

I though this novel was extremely well written and it’s very interesting following Brad’s...more
Elisa Rolle
Brad is a 22 years old guy just out of 4 years of service in the Marine Corps. Stationed in Hawaii, he decided to take a break and visit San Francisco, believing the city the righ place to go for a gay man. Probably Brad hoped to find answers in the city and instead finds only other questions: who he is, who he wants to be?

One night in a club, Brad is searching one more man to spend the night and maybe have also a free dinner, since he is living in a very tight budge. Brad is not digging for mon...more
Edmonton Greg

I am giving it a 5. I have not finished the book yet, but it is very good. This maybe a spoiler or may not be, but I noticed that we get to know the main character a lot as the book develops. I was identifying with him for the start of Lake Tahoe - it helps that I have been there. The lead characters's idiosyncrasies have passed me by though. This guy has a lot more issues than I do. After I know them all I'll go back and read the book again and see if it is a different experience.

I have finis...more
Tom
The plot starts slowly and steadily builds into a riveting character analysis of both main characters. Interestingly written, the story starts out about Brad, but, about halfway through, you realize that it's as much about Ron.
Rachel Eliason
It was a great novel. You really got into the characters head. The only thing keeping it from being five stars was the end, which wasn't bad but wasn't as strong as the tension building up to it would seem to indicate.
Glenn
Starts off good enough then zzzzzzzzzz. I kept thinking something interesting might happen. It didn't.
Selene De la Rosa
Selene De la Rosa is currently reading it
Mar 04, 2014
Randy
Randy marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2013
Helle
Helle marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2013
Sam
Sam added it
Jan 05, 2013
Kerstin
Kerstin marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2012
Nick
Nick marked it as to-read
Yvonne
Yvonne added it
Wirees
Wirees marked it as to-read
Kendall McKenna
Kendall McKenna marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2012
Danny Pasichnyk
Danny Pasichnyk marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2012
M/mromanceaddict
M/mromanceaddict marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2011
Jeff
Jeff is currently reading it
Jan 11, 2011