Start by marking “Andy Stevenson Vs. The Lord Of The Loins” as Want to Read:
Andy Stevenson Vs. The Lord Of The Loins

Andy Stevenson Vs. The Lord Of The Loins (Andy Stevenson #2)

4.25 of 5 stars 4.25  ·  rating details  ·  12 ratings  ·  1 review
College sophomore Andy Stevenson (A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to My Sexual Orientation) is back and so is Murphy's Law! Meeting a cute and questionably gifted poet in a Creative Writing class soon becomes the encounter from hell when Andy learns that not all gay men are sensitive, well-adjusted and looking for Mr. Right. Some of them want the booty and will stalk at ...more
Published June 1st 2008 by Zumaya Publications Us

To ask other readers questions about Andy Stevenson Vs. The Lord Of The Loins, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Andy Stevenson Vs. The Lord Of The Loins

Christy Duke
I had so much fun reading 'A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To My Sexual Orientation', that it was a no-brainer, to me, that I was going to read the second book, 'Andy Stevenson vs The Lord of the Loins'. Kage Alan has a very distinctive style, which I'm, apparently, quite attracted to. I was looking forward to reconnecting with Kage, I'm sorry, with Andy, after his trip to California and his coming out.

It's been six months since Andy's ill-fated trip, with Grandma, to California, where he fina
Carolina
Carolina marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Zane Kage
Zane Kage marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014
Heller
Heller marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Sandra
Sandra marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Jay
Jay marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2014
Evelyn
Evelyn marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2013
River
River marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2013
Priyanka
Priyanka marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2013
Kira
Kira marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2012
Angelica Deibel
Angelica Deibel marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2012
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
May 20, 2012
Rob
Rob added it
Apr 24, 2012
Isabel
Isabel marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2011
Mike
Mike added it
Jul 12, 2011
Kage Alan
Aug 18, 2010 Kage Alan added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Kage Alan resides in the Detroit area with his half-Asian & wholly domineering partner, and their fish, all of whom are affectionately named "fish". He spends his days writing, listening to music, and seeking out the almighty deity known only in hushed whispers as He-Who-Walks-Behind-the-Blu-Ray-Racks.

After spending 3 years writing somebody else's book, Kage ventured out on his own and wrote h
More about Kage Alan...
A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to My Sexual Orientation Butt Ninjas From Hell Gaylias: Operation Thunderspell Butt Pirates in Space